I'm letting Hyena go

SWEET REVENGE 2 [the sweet memories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early the nxt morning, Taemin woke up around 4:00 in the morning because SHINee needs to be in the practice room around 5.

 

Taemin didn't even get any peacefull sleep since his mind was all occupied by Hyena. He was wide a wake the whole night that made his face like a walking zoombie.

 

"Yah Taemin ah~ gwaenchanha? did u slept properly?" Key asked while he puts the plate of fried eggs on the table.

 

Jonghyun arrived inside the kitchen with his messy hair, rubbing his left eye while yawning.

 

"what's the matter Key?" JongHyun asked between his yawn passing by Taemin who already sitted on the table ready to eat.

 

"Taemin seems like he is sick." Key said worriedly eyeing how messy Taemin is.

 

"Not now Taemin please. This comeback is a very important comeback for us. It's our first appearance again after the scandal of me and Key." Jonghyun said sleepily while he took a water in the refrigarator and took a cup.

 

"Hyung.. I think I need to tell you my decission." Taemin sigh stressfuly.

 

"what is it Taemin?" Key asked worriedly while he reached his hand.

 

"I'm letting Hyena go. If that will makes her feel happy. Then I will." Taemin said with a sad tone.

 

The two were both shocked especially JongHyun. He was just about to rince his mouth but because of the shock, he accidentaly drunk it.

 

"Taemin.. are you sure about that?" Key asked.

 

"Sure about what?" Then, Onew and MinHo joined at the conversation.

 

"Taemin said he wanted to let go Hyena now for her happiness." Key answered while looking at Taemin sorrily.

 

Onew sigh before he took a sit beside Taemin.

 

"If that's what you want then... so be it. we can't help you with that matter now. The battle for Hyena's heart now was all yours. We can't just let Key die because you can't make any decission by yourself." Onew patted Taemin's shoulder.

 

Taemin smiled to his hyung and nodded.

 

"I've been selfish for a long time. I know waiting Hyena's decission for coming back here after 8 yrs made me already selfish. everything will start to be destroyed if she comes back but I still kept her in my heart. I've never thought the people around me. Having her beside me, makes me feel happy while having her beside me makes you all suffer. I'm sorry hyung." Taemin smiled but not as his usual smile.

 

"Forget about it now Taemin. The important thing for now is you need to take a one step forward for you to make a new start. Let's start your new life without her." Min Ho smiled at him.

 

Taemin took his hand and smiled widely at him. (oh my 2Min moment!)

 

So this is it. eventhough it hurts for Taemin to admit that he will start his new life without Hyena, he will try his very best to move on. for the best of all the people around him.

 

=======================

 

Hyena stirred from her bed when she felt the rays of sunlight hit her whole body. She openned her eyes squinting at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter