LIES

SWEET REVENGE 2 [the sweet memories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“She’s what?!” Key almost shouted in front of Taemin.

 

Onew immediately covered Key’s mouth to prevent him from shouting again.

 

“how did that happen?” Min Ho asked eyeing the sleeping Hyen Ah at the bed.

 

Taemin sighed before pressing the bridge of his nose.

 

“the doctor said maybe she hit her head so badly at the floor when she lose her conscious or maybe the medicines they gave to her when she was still in comma. He said that Too much medicines in the body has a bad side effect hyung.” Taemin said.

 

Jong Hyun saw how stressed their maknae that’s why he patted his shoulders giving him a comfort.

 

“hyung, i can’t stand seeing her like this. I can’t stand her asking me who am i, who are you, who she is. I want to tell her the whole truth but some part of me telling that it’s better for me to make up a new story from her past so that she’ll forget the hell she went through.” Taemin confessed.

 

Right then, Onew took off his hands from Key’s mouth.

 

“yah, are you stupid? She has the right to know her past. I know her life is not as good as what normal people had but hey! That’s her life. That’s the reality she went through. We can’t change it Taemin. Let her know the whole truth. Don’t be selfish.” Onew said.

 

“but hyung! you called me being selfish if i only think about her future? Everytime she looks at me, everytime she talk to me, all i could see was the innocent Hyen Ah. A girl who doesn’t even know how to brake a glass. Tell me, is it wrong for me to protect her from the past?” Taemin said half pissed. He can’t believe his hyung called him selfish when all he think was Hyen Ah’s sake.

 

“Taemin, a past is a history. You can’t change it. We understand you that you want her to ran after the hell she had been but Taemin, you’ll just hurt her. Lying is not the best way. She needs to accept the truth. She may be hurt once she knew all but you must believe in her. She loves you to the point that she even sacrificed her life for you. She let you get out of the building that day before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter