How is he coping?

Until We Meet Again (On Hold - Massive Editing)

Another exciting year has ended. Bigbang and also the whole YG artists made an all-year success when it comes to world tours, albums, and movies, etc. A whole year with different happenings that affected, inspired and confused them. For an instance, Jiyong, most of the people can say that he nailed it again this year.

 

It's been a year, Jiyong as usual had his hectic/toxic schedule. Almost everyday he got appointments in and out of the country to deal with. Until now, he's a bit busy to the point that he can't make to settle a meeting even with a very popular Hollywood actress.

 

Before going to sleep, he always remembers your tears on his shoulders. Until now, he wants to know you if you're okay; he wants to know your name; he wants to see you again, but how? He doesn't have any lead about you. The only things that he knew about you are the following: your Jake (from adventure time) backpack; that you can drink the hardest club drinks ever; you can rap and imitates singers and rappers, and he knows that he's your first. Jiyong doesn't know where you from. For him, you are a mystery that he needs to solve.

 

Aside from his busy schedule, He needs to be sure that he always check and update his twitter hoping that you'll mention him and say that you met him once. It's been a year since he waited for your mention or spazz about what happened but your tweets cannot be found on his millions of mentions everyday.

 

****

At their dorm, Seungri invited his hyungs to have some drink to celebrate their success for 2012 and Choe Seunghyun's movie even it's still coming soon on theatres. They don't have any important appointments tomorrow so it's okay for them. They ordered spicy chicken to match the cold beers in can and kimbap that are stocked in their dorm.

 

"Waah~ it's been a long time since we did this together" Daesung said while looking at their mini table. All of them are sitting on the floor.

"Yup, it's been a tiring yet blessed year for us. If only we could have do this regularly." the maknae nodded.

"Stop staring at our food, open your beer and let's dig in!" Big Seunghyun said. He opened his beer and gave it to Jiyong who suddenly lost his mind away from their dorm.

It's been a year and I had know idea where is she now now. Jiyong think to himself. He just got back to his own self when his Seunghyun-hyung patted his shoulder and gave him a beer.

"You're spacing out Ji!" Youngbae is very curious because Jiyong is spacing out most of the time since last year. Jiyong didn't know but his friends were bothered by that.

 

"Again! Hyung, we know there's something happened. What was it that you're still affected until now" Seungri said while the others are staring waiting for him to spill it out.

"Yah! It's nothing! I just meditate to balance the chi in my body!" Jiyong said then he drink his beer and eat some chicken.

The others looked at him suspiciously but they know that when Jiyong is not sober anymore his tongue will automatically spill it and tell the truth without his control. "Let's drink then!" Daesung cheered and prepared for a toast. His eyes are no longer to be found. Definitely his eye-smile is daebak.
 
After they finished the box of beer in a can, Seunghyun decided to let them have his wine because of their plan for Jiyong. They want Jiyong to get drunk so that they will know what's going on.
 
 
"Yah, Am I the only one who is drinking now. What's with you guys?" Jiyong said when Youngbae give him another glass of wine but he still didn't know what's their plan. "Oh come on hyung, we're drinking too, You just spacing out that's why you think that you're the only one who's drinking!" Seungri denied. "Enough with that and let's just drink! Remember that we can drink like this once in a blue moon" Youngbae explained.
 
 
Jiyong remember you again, He close his eyes for a while and Youngbae saw him. He look at his Seunghyun-hyung to start asking Jiyong. Their plan starts now.
 
"Ji, remember when you left me in the club the last time because you have an urgent meeting? I tried to ask you about it that time but you didn't answer me. So I'm still kinda curious about it." Seunghyun asked his dongsaeng while giving him another glass of wine.
 
Jiyong gulped all the way down his wine. "I thought It was just a one night stand. I don't know if it's just a one night stand, that's it. I didn't even know her name, where she came from. It's been a year but it feels like it was just yesterday." He uttered and passed out.
 
The four members looked at Jiyong then stared at each other. As an idols, there are times that they can avoid to have their one night stands but with Jiyong,having one night stand that affects over a year the other members doubt that it was not really like one.
 
 
"I wonder what that girl looks like. I mean hyung became nostalgic because of her." Seungri said to his hyungs while looking at sleeping Jiyong. "Yup, nostalgic for a year now. Aish this namja, We have to put him in his room now." Seunghyun said to others.
 
 
****
 
Sorry for the trouble I caused you. I promised that I will not tell this to anyone. Don't worry this will never be a scandal that breaks you nor harm your fame. We can forget all the things that happened last night and never see each other again.
 
 
Jiyong suddenly woke up after a girl in his dream said it. His head feels very heavy. Hangover strikes! blame the other members who planned this to him. Jiyong didn't have any idea what he said last night before he passed out. He thought that all of them were drunk and passed out last night.
 
 
He went oustide to check we're the others. It's already 12 noon. He hear the noises coming from the dining area.
"Oh, Jiyong is coming shhhhhhhh!" Seungri whispered. "Ya! you guys are eating already without me! you should have called me!" Jiyong pouted as he sits on his chair.
"You're here anyway so just eat." Seungri starting to mock his hyung. Jiyong stared at him sharply.
 
 
"Hyung, I wonder who's this girl, Me too, I also don't think that it was just a one night stand." Seungri said while munching his omu rice. The other members suddenly looked at Seungri while Jiyong instantly stuttered for a while but he is not looking at anyone only to his food.
 
 
You're a dead meat now Seungri, thanks to your talkative mouth. The other member think to themselve while looking at Seungri.
 
 
"Oops." the only word that Seungri uttered.
 

Sorry for the super late update. I promise I'll try to update asap!

Please put your comments and thought to motiviate me more!

Thank you for susbscribing! <3