Gossip Man

Until We Meet Again (On Hold - Massive Editing)

Jiyong said that you're running away again. You just think that he said the word "again" because of the runaway scene in the coffee shop. "I didn't run away earlier. I just need to go home early because you know why, about my phone conversation with my boss." You explained shortly and lying again about that excuse. "Let me get you home." Jiyong offered you. 

 
 
You don't want to agree with this. He has to stop acting like that. 
"No, Don't... don't bother. I can go home alone." You said to him. "So this is not the first time you visit here in Korea that's why you can go home by yourself." Jiyong said and still looking at you. He want you to tell him that you met him already. He want you to admit that this is not the first time you've met him. He want you to be affected just like how affected he was when he saw you again earlier. "Of course, I've been staying here for 4 days now,and as a tourist I need to know how and where to wander in the place I visit.I have to go ahead Jiyong-ssi. " you excused yourself. He let you go and just watched you ride in a cab.
 
 
 
 
He remember mes, I know.... and the reason why he's so eager to ask me if we've met before is that he want to tell me not to assume and expect about what happened to us. I know he will say that to me if I bring back the past. It's better if I pretend not to remember anything because I don't want to be rejected. I will not assume nor expect to be special for him. This is what you keep saying to yourself while going home. 
 
 
 
I know you still remember what happened to us. How come you're pretending? How come you're not affected at all?. His ego was being stepped on that's why he reacted like that. Is that the real reason? his ego? or he is just butthurt because he expected you to show how much you've longed for him, how much you missed him but it didn't happen the way he wanted it to be.
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
Jiyong went back to the coffee shop. Minhee is still there. He want to ask tons of things about you but he control himself not to do it because they will be curious about it too. "Where did you go Ji?" Youngbae asked. Jiyong said that he went out to answer some calls. "Noona, can you give me your number? So If you miss your little brother again you can call me and treat me too like how you treat ______-ssi." Seungri said it to Minhee while doing some aegyo and puppy eyes. TOP pushed seungri on his shoulders and made it everyone laugh. 
 
 
 
 
"Hahaha, you're so silly Seungri! Okay Bigbang hoobaes, since my friend is not here anymore, Your Minhee noona is outta here. It was super nice to meet you all! Good luck on your career!" Minhee bid her goodbye to the boys. They decided to stay there a little bit longer. "Youngbae, how can you not recognize _________-ssi earlier?" TOP asked. 
 
 
 
 
Youngbae get his phone and let his TOP-hyung and the boys see your picture with her, Minhee and Mina last time in the skate park. "Wow, that was really a huge transformation for her." Daesung was shocked when he saw your picture in Youngbae's phone. 
 
 
 
 
That's the reason why I wanted to meet that girl after I saw that picture on Youngbae's instagram. Jiyong said to himself after he connected the things that puzzle him about you. "From what country did she come from?" Jiyong suddenly asked. All of them suddenly look at Jiyong because he's quiet the whole time and during you're at the coffee shop Jiyong didn't have his attention for you. That's what the other members thought. "According to Minhee noona, She's from *your country*." Seungri answered. "Yah! how come you know that?" Youngbae asked Seungri. "From Minhee noona of course, I asked her a couple of questions about ______-ssi, hahaha" Seungri explained and bragged about how good his investigating skills. 
 
 
 
 
Seungri can be a good paparazzi. If he were a sasaeng fan, the group that he idolized would be in great danger with that skills. "Aiigoooo, I really don't want to say this but our maknae is daebak." TOP said while beating Seungri. The boys just laugh about it. 
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
 
 
Seungri and Jiyong went back home together. Jiyong decided to go with Seungri in their dorm because he know that Seungri know something more about you. "Tell me your conversation with Minhee noona." Jiyong tried to convince the maknae to spill it out. "Why are you interested? hmmmm, It's either you like my Minhee noona or the other pretty noona. hahaha" As usual Jiyong knew that Seungri talks a lot like that but Jiyong insisted that he wants to know something from him and avoid to get mad with Seungri even he's really annoying.
 
 
 
 
"Just tell what Minhee noona said about ______." Jiyong said it with serious voice that scared the hell out of Seungri, so he started to tell Jiyong all the information about you from what Minhee said to him.
 
 
 
 
Seungri and Minhee are very alike. They are both talkative. No wonder Minhee said he feel that Seungri is like a brother for her. That's why she and Seungri get along well so fast.
 
 
 
 
Minhee said to Seungri that you're a translator of a company; you visited Korea last year and didn't even bother to contact her while you were in Korea before; you deactivated your SNS without any particular reasons. She also said that since last year you didn't bother to annoy her just to buy you some Bigbang's merch and albums anymore after you went to Korea last year. Minhee said that you started to change your life to a normal boring one because you already left your VIP fandom. Minhee knew that there's something wrong about you. She tried to ask you about that a thousand times but you strongly avoid to answer her.
 
 
 
 
"And Hyung, you know what's the very intriguing part of what Minhee noona told me? well here it is, Noona said that she's always online the whole time before but just like Minhee noona,I'm too curious why did she deactivate her SNS. Noona saw her last tweet that she was going to Club N1 before and try her luck to see TOP-hyung which happens to be ______-ssi's favorite member and also you because you were both there that time. The next morning, Noona said that she saw her last facebook status saying that she's too sorry for herself and she stoop so low. Even Minhee noona become so curious about it so she asked ______-ssi but she didn't answer noona. We really think that there's something big dark reason behind it. Until now, she didn't know what happened." Seungri narrated the whole conversation with feelings, yup with feelings like he's telling a ghost stories to Jiyong.
 
 
 
Jiyong was speechless and didn't utter any word. He went straight to his room without saying anything to Seungri. He was astound by what he heard. While lying on his bed, he started to think of what was the real reason why you did all of those things. Now he understand why you tried to escape and why you reacted like that when you saw him. This is the first time for Jiyong to get attached with his flings/one-night stands or whatever you call it.
 
 
 
 
****
 
 
You can't sleep. It's already 3 in the morning and you're still awake. You're staring at the ceiling for an hour or two just thinking about what happened in the coffee shop and then in the waiting shed. You are bombarded with your inner thoughts.
 
 
 
Why is he acting like that? Didn't he even bother to check the note that I left for him before that I will forget what happened? Is he still worried that I will show up and broadcast to the public that I slept with the G-dragon?
 
 
 
 
I'm not an attention or fame seeker to brag and ruin someone's career. I admit, I also like it but it doesn't mean that I'm proud.
 
 
 
 
I miss him.
 
 
 
No, I don't.... 
 
 
 
I want to see him again.
 
 
 
No, I don't want to...
 
 
 
The way he look and stare at me, the way he kiss me, the way he touch me...it feel like it was just last night.
 
 
 
I want him again.
 
 
 
"No! no, no, stop." You get up on your bed. You sit while hugging your knees. "______, Stop thinking about him." Those thoughts in your mind makes you crazy the whole time. You want to sleep and escape from the confusing reality that you're into. Sleeping is the easiest way to escape the harsh real world. However, it is just a temporary solution. If you want to get rid of it, learn to face it. You can't run away from your own ghosts forever. You need to overcome it with all your might to be able for you to move forward and start afresh again without any burdens and worries in your heart.
 
 
 
 
You said this to yourself before you shut your eyes down.
 
 
 
 
I need to face him so that I can overcome these weird feelings. I need to confront and clarify to him all what he wanted to hear from me, that is the assurance that I will forever keep my mouth shut. My confusions will have to end here where it was started.
 

Another fast yet kinda short update for you. I want to make it up to you guys. I'll promise I update as soon as I can.

Please comment your thoughts or insights :) ♥♥♥xoxo