How are you coping?

Until We Meet Again (On Hold - Massive Editing)

Who said that we'll never gonna see each other again? I will find you. I promise. 

A man with a blurred face said. You want to see his real face but your alarm clock didn't let you. "That dream, again." You sighed. You always end with that line of a blurred man and you don't remember the rest of your dream. How I wish he will find me. Dream on Girl dream on!

 

It's been a year since that peculiar encounter happened but it keeps haunting you in your dreams. You know to yourself that for him it was nothing but a one night stand. You want to prove too that it was the same for you and don't get affected but you can't. Even you don't admit it that thing is a big deal for you.

After you went back to Korea, you feel so different, and he's the only one that runs through your mind every time you're idling. You don't consider it as love. I'm a TOP-stan, I'm a TOP-stan, I'm a TOP-stan. This is your mantra every time you're distracted with him. You just say to yourself that it's just a guilt because you supposed to be loyal and faithful to Tabi because he's your OTL *One true love*. Of course any fangirl will think that way. You also lessen yourself for being a fangirl because of what happened because the more you spazz the more you think of him even it's supposed to be TOP. Sometimes you think why you don’t have other fandoms for alternative.

***

You eagerly want to forget what happened and start a fresh so you decided to avoid being online on your SNS. You haven’t visited your twitter for a while now. Probably your twitter VIP *Bigbang's Fandom* friends start wondering if you were abducted, killed or went to Joseon dynasty and never came back here in our modern time. Gmail is the only site that you access if you're online. It's for important emails from your workplace and close friends. You even told them that if they have any important matters to say they just email you instead of communicating you on your facebook account.  That’s how desperate you are to move on, can you really do it? Even you doubt it, you try anyway.

 

You found your job as a TIW *Translator,Interpreter,Writer* of a Korean company that is based in your country that keeps you more busier and occupied but you're very thankful for that. You also started to do skateboarding since you've been dreading to learn this way back in high school. After graduation you promised that you'll pursue your skateboarding dream and achieved that. It's been a year since you start to learn tricks from simple ollie to kickflips and other advance tricks, find accommodating skate crew and friends and join some amateur skate competition. Now that you're making your own money for a living, you can do and buy things that you want ever since you were studying.

 


First chapter is up! This is it guys! ^_^ 

I hope you continue supporting this story. Thank you! :)

Comments are highly appreciated