8

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

Yoseob POV

i was happy.Yes ,WAS. Well apparently,Junhyung had left me alone after our session just now.And now im heading back home alone.No text,no goodbyes,not even a single sticky note.So i head back by myself.That night i went back and head stright to sleep.I wonder if i had done anything wrong ? If i do he must had said something.

 i was tossing and turning in my bed when my secretary call me to inform me about some kind of contract and some will that my late parents left me.So ichanged my pjs into something more appropriate.when i arrived at the company,i saw some of Junhyung's men.I made a mental note to ask IU about it but had to cancel it because apparently the answer is in my office.

 ' Yosoeb-shii is it ? I am Mr.Lee the appointed lawyer to keep both The Yong and The Yang will after their death.as you had already know,both of your parents were best friend and they decided to give out their will when one of you had turned 18.Junhyung-shii,you had turned 18 am i right ? '

' umm,yes.What's with this joined will thing.You could have just met us one by one.'

' i would but those werent your concern.And now i will read the will's content.May i / '

Me and junhyung just nodded.and i could see that junhyung is avoiding my eyes.

' We , the Yong and the Yang had agreed to married our child to each other as a symbol to our partnership.We hope that both of them would do as our wish.If you didnt marry to one another in 3 month after the will hearing,all your facilities,credit cars,accomodities will be taken and given to charity house.And that means the houses too.Please refer to Mr.Lee if you had anything to ask.Please know that we did this out of love.Not just because of our business.'

' WHATTT ??????? ' Junhyung practically shhouted after the hearing.

What did he mean by that. Doesnt he want to marry me ? 

' Im sorry but i cant ' Junhyung answered the lawyer.

'WHATTT ??? ' now its my time to shout.What did he mean by 'no'. i just gave him my ity.So why wont he marry me ???