6

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

 

   ''IU-shii,please call Mr.Yoon right now and asked him to meet me this evening.And please tell him that i expect him to come right at time and most importantly,alone.That's all.Please send my regards to Taminnie and Minho.Thank you ''  After the call with his secretary ended,Yoseob hopped on his bike and zoom off to school.He has about 15 minutes more before the class start and from his prediction he wont be there in time.As soon as he arrived at school,he dashed towards his class and lucky him he was only 5 minutes late.5 minutes more and detention awaits him.

 Class has only started for about 10 minutes and Yoseob is dead boring.Maybe i'll just go for an early recess then.As quiet as he could , Yoseob tip toes and sneaked out from his class using the back door,happy because with that small body of his,no one will notices him.Heading towards the cafe,Yoseob suddenly remembers that he needs to pass through Junhyung's class to get to the cafe.*sigh* Might as well meet him and apologise to him.I miss him already anyway.

 When i took a peek at his class ,there is no teacher to my liking and unfortunately to my dismay,there is no Joonie too.That handsome-god like creature ! i will get him this evening for not teling me anything. Its not that im jealous he's with that dongsaeng.Im more like being furious because as his bestfriend , i was supposed too know if he's in a relationship.Anyway,back to me and Junnie.

 As i walk into the class i quickly put my fingers on my mouth,indicating the ready-to-squeal group of noonas.I smile cutely at them when they get my message and i swear one of the noonas even fainted when i wink at them.

 I quickly made my way to my always sleeping boyfriend.I kiss his hand knuckles a bit before i sit back on the chair beside him.Noticing that he definitely is not waking up,i take a more drastic measure in waking him.Grinning like a mad man,i take a glance around the class to see if anyone is watching us right now and happy that no one is before i shower his left side face with kisses.Temple,eyebrow,nose,cheek,jaw and ahh~ his perfect heats shape lips.Im pretty sure he's going to wake up soon,i take a pen and wrote a simple note on his palm.

 

          Baby,im waiting for you in your favourite place.Hurry and come.I give you 10 minutes to be here and if you are late,im off to lunch with Joonie. XOXO

 

   When Junhyung finally woke up and read the note,he frowned slightly because he only has 5 minutes left because there is no way in hell that he'd make it in time and frown deeper when he realise where Yoseob is.Which happen to be his private studio and luckless him,its 3 buildings away from his class.He really misses Yoseob since Yseob is already out when he wakes up again and he doesnt want Yoseob to meet Doojoon today,specially because Yoseob is his boyfriend today.It is a lifetime chance.

  Junhyung was thinking deeply when he hears the school announcer mentions his name.Oh god.Dont tell me Yoseob is going to announce that he is going with Doojoon for lunch and leave me alone.Ottoke !!

 '' YONG JUNHYUNG........

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGERS FOR YOU GUYS.im sorry for being a total towards my subscribers because i havent updated for a while and when i do i make a cliff hanger on the end of the chapter. *BOWS* But no worries dear one for i jester caffeine will update again tomorrow :D

till then,Jes out.