3

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

* still doojoon POV *

*sigh*i guess there's nothing i can do about that.anyway,where is that damn driver anyway ? i told him i need to go to the club for the reservation.For what ? its for Junhyung birthday party.He is my rival in getting Seobbie but he is also my best friend.For the last two year,usually Yoseob would join me but not this year.He said he has his own plan for Junhyung.Let him be.Maybe i should let him go.Beside there's this kid that like me.Do-Don--DOngwoon ? Yeah Dongwoon ! that's his name.He seems cute.In his own ways.Maybe i could check him out.

* 3rd person POV*

   Running out from patience,Doojoon ended up riding on one of his bike.On the other hand,Yoseob is in one of his mall,that he purposely broke off the fire alarm,just so he can have the mall all to himself.He was practically playing on the playground inside the mall after ordering his men to get what he wants.He spent about 4 hours inside the luxurious building.Well he's done with Junhyung birthday present about 2 hours earlier but he kept on playing on the playground realising he didnt really have enough time to play anyway.He will either be busy with school or busy with his company.

   Yoseob is in his big,spacious,cute and comfy bedroom.He was preparing Junhyung perfect present,knowing too well that this will be the ultimate present for the elder.

# 2 weeks later  #

 Junhyung is on his way to hiis birthday party in the most popular underground club,host by Doojoon.As soon as he arrived there,he was greeted with Doojoon.There was still about half an hour before it is officially his birthday.After meet and greet session ended , he went to sit on the one of the stool.what's with the frown ? Doojoon asked Junhyung.it's nothing,its just that...i lost contact with Yoseob since the last two week.Maybe he's busy with his company,you know that he handle them himself.

Junhyung sighed and continue staring at his phone,waiting for the latter to call him or at least text him.Yang Yoseob has always been the first person to wish his birthday,eversince they are friend.Not even once he missed it.There was once when yoseob has business trip to England , just one day before his birthday.Yoseob stunningly manage to complete his work in one day and flew back to Korea on the same day he arrived.Then again why couldn't he make it this time.Junhyung sighed for the God-knows-how-much.

3......2.......1.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Wishes for his birthday was heard from all over the club but not once he accept it.He just casually smile at them and then glance at his phone again before putting on a frown on his face because no text or call from Yoseob was accepted.

# around 3 a.m #

Junhung !! Doojoon yelled.What you drunk ..Junhyung was pissed off because what he wished didnt come true and unfortunately only Yoseob man come and give him big black and red striped box.a present from Yoseob,the guy said.He just tell his men to sent it to his room.

After minutes of conversations with  Doojoon weird and non-understandable talk,he left.As soon as he arrive at his house,one of his maid hand him a document for a private land,and two keys.one for a new mansion and one for a new car that he saw outside his mansion.A present that can be expect from the almoghty Mr and Mrs Yong.Junhyung mumble to himself. 

  It took him about 30 minute to completely transferring his birthday present from his room leaving one particular big striped box.Tired , he stripped himself leaving only his boxer on,shirtless.He nears the box and carefully unwrapped the box.He was about to open the last layer of the box when he heard some sound.it came from......inside the box !!! As he hears it carefully it sounded like snores,Human snores.Not caring about the box anymore,he ripped it open,only to be shocked with the content of the box.