5

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

 * the italic is Junhyung's and the bold and italic is Yoseob's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

     Junhyung woke up that morning with the widest smile he could make because seriously, who wouldn't if Yoseob is sleeping beside them.Junhyung tries to move away slowly only to be pulled back by Yoseob.Seob,wake up.i want to go downstairs.it's 6 a.m already. Junhyung said while trying to pry Yoseob hand from his waist. Baby i want to sleep some more.im sleepy and i like hugging you while i sleep. 

  Junhyung blushed slightly with the nickname Yoseob gave him.After a few minutes or so.Junhyung gave up on the persistent Yoseob and lay down back.greeted with a smile on Yoseob face.He couldn't sleep so he does the only thing he can.Staring.Junhyung still cant beleive how fate is being nice on him after all this years.After making   Doojoon and him falls in love with the same person.After making him cold hearted after his last break-ups with his doe eyed boyfriend that  went for another guy.

   Stop staring. After hearing those words,Junhyung could just chuckled and nodded.Shuffling himself so he was closer with Yoseob.His boyfriend for one day.The warmness of Yoseob body is so comfortable that he fells asleep again.

# 1 hours later (7.00 a.m)#

Yoseob finally woke up after hearing his phone ringing since the last 5 minutes.A bit shocked because Junhyung didn't seem to hear it. 

Hello boss.

Yes IU.What seems to be so important that you call me ? Considering the fact that i had already finished all my work last week. 

Im sorry but it seems like you still had one more meeting to do.You yourself that agreed with this meeting.It is a meeting with the new model for our company face Boss.

Is that so ? i guess i better go then.What time am i supposed to meet the model ?

You are supposed to meet him at 8.00 am.i have already call your household to ready your outfit and  your driver is on his way to fetch you along with Taemin who is constantly nagging about how you were boxed and you might die.

You are the best IU but tell the maids to keep back my suit.Im wearing something simple today.I still had to attend school.And tell my driver to turn back.Make sure he brings Taemin too.That kid can be scary if he is nagging.By the way,i will be going on my own.I has my motorbike with me.

  After he ended the conversation,he looks lovingly at Junhyung and shower his face with kisses before getting down from the bed,heading towards Junhyung wardrobe knowing his clothes will be there as he has been sleeping here few times already.

  Wearing a simple black jeans paired with a baby blue t-shirt and blue snickers,he place a simple kiss on Junhyung lips blushing a bit before muttering a sorry and went out with his motorbike that he ask taemin to sent it last night.

  Yoseob arrived at his company main building around 15 minutes later because his bike is extremely fast.He doesn't know wether its because he's not in his usual suit or maybe because he was smiling and grinning  like an idiot that his loyal workers didn't greet him upon his arrival at the company doorstep.They only noticed him after seeing Taemin hugged him because Taemin won't hugged someone else other than Minho his boyfriend and Yoseob his boss annd bestfriend since they were kids.

 '' Boss !! We are deeply sorry that we didn't see you. '' The workers bowed 90 deegres afraid if their Boss is angry because they do not want to see Yoseob angry.The last time Yoseob went angry almost half of the company staff were fired and he was angry just because one of the staff accidenttally poured down the hot chocolate on the photo of their Boss with Junhyung and Doojoon.

 It's okay.You guys are lucky that im in a good mood today.Now go back to work all of you before i went really crazy.And Taeminnie,hyung is sorry because i make you worried.I will treat you to Disneyland neh ? Both of You.You and Minho . Yoseob cooed his bestfriend knowing he won't rejected his offer.

 Taemin just smile and bring Yoseob to his room because he is late by 5 minute.When Yoseob enters the room he is ready to apologise for his un-professional acts before noticing that the model hasn't arrived yet.Yoseob then ask Taemin to continue his job as he can take care of it and tells IU to call the model.

 Yoseob is slightly worried about Junhyung because he has been out for about 30 minutes now and he hasnt tell Junhyung anything besides the the short text he sent him this morning while waiting for the traffic to turn green telling Junhyung that he will be out for a while and they will meet up at school.

 10 minutes has passed and the model hasnt come yet.Yoseob patience is slowly getting thin.Yoseob really hate waiting because it only reminds him of him waiting for his parents to come back when he was younger.Not knowing that his parents had just died and even if he waited they wont come back.

  He nearly throws the glass that were empty towards  the door when  he notices someone was pushing it.It was tall guy with this Arabian looking on his face.However behind the taller guy he didnt expect to see his crush.And he really didnt expeect Yoon Doojoon to holds hand with the Arabian looking male.

Doojoon-shii what a pleasant suprise.What are you doing here ? Yoseob started the conversation after bowing to both of them slightly while eyeing their interwined hands.

Ohh ! Seob what are you doing here ? Doojoon ask a bit nervous because he too was not expecting to see Yoseob here because he forgets.he completely forgets that the company that he going to signed contract with is Yang Yoseob's.His ex-crush.

Yes.

Doojoon is finally letting him go after meeting with Dongwoon.The junior that had a crush on him.But he knows that he is in deep  trouble because he just came in Yoseob office 10 minutes late,hand in hand with Dongwoon and not telling anything to Yoseob.And he was clearly going to meet hell after hearing Yosoeb calls him with his full name as Yoseob only calls him with his full name if he is angry.Really angry. 

 

  Clearly doesnt want to answer Doojoon question , Yoseob just flashed both of them a bright and oddly evil smile before telling them that he has other appointment that he had to attend . Asking them to continue the meeting with iis secretary IU and his right handman,Taemin.

   After signing the contract,Doojoon tell Dongwoon to head home first because he has to finish some work at Yoseob's office.Simply nodded Dongwoon went out from the office and went straight to his house.

  Seeing Dongwoon finally leave,Doojoon plopped himself on Yoseob sofa before asking IU how angry Yoseob was. 

  Seeing that smile on his face,he is totally angry and he kept it just because there is another guest here.He will probably slaughter you and have you for his dinner.

After hearing IU's answer , Doojoon cant help but sigh before closing his eyes thinking what should he tell Yoseob about his late arrival and most importantly tells him about Dongwoon.