4

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

* Junhyung POV *

OH.MY.GOD !!! This is soooo the best present ever.Dear lord,i wont ever hate my own birthday party anymore.WHY ?? Simple.i just got myself a Yoseob for a present,which is in Yong Junhyung's world it means AWESOME . Oh well , i better wake him up.How long has he been in there anyway ? Hey.wake up already.Yoseob just stirred a bit and continue to sleep.Yoseob~. i called him again.*sigh* i guess there is only one way to wake him up then.I stand up and went to my drawer,taking out a strawberry flavour lollypop which is by the way Yoseob favourite lolly.I unwrapped the lolly and swing it lightly near his nose.Not even seconds pass by,Yoseob shot his eyes up.Awaken by the sweet strawberry smell that invaded his nose.

*Yoseob POV *

Mmmm,Strawberry lolly~ i quickly wake up when i smell starberry.Man~ its so cold to- Wait , where am i ? and why am i wearing this outfit which consist of cat outfit complete with cat tails and ears.Oh yeah,im a present.Junnie~ i called him but it seems like he's in daze or something.junnie ! i pouted.surprisingly,he is still not responding ! oh well,i must do what i need to do.i lean towards him and kiss him on the lips.just for a minute though.Seob ?Did you jus- nevermind.what are you doing in there ? How long have you been in there anyway ? What if you get suffocated ? what if i didnt opened it and just let it deserted somewhere in this house ? Wha- i kiss him again to make him quiet.Too much questions and its starting to give me a headache.

* 3Rrd Person POV *

Junhyung was definitely blushing for the kiss.Yoseob just shook his head and pull Junhyung hand and lead him towards one of the sofa.Yoseob then start telling Junhyung what he has been doing for the last 2 weeks.
 

* Flashback *

  Yoseob just got home from playing in the mall when his assistance calls him and informs about his schedule for the rest of the month.Determine to not miss Junhyung's birthday,Yoseob asked his secretary to re-organize his schedule for this month and packed it in 2 weeks.

  The next day Yoseob went to his office early in the morning and skipped school for 2 weeks because seriously he is very busy.In just one day,he has to fly to over 4 different country and meet at least 40 clients per day.He worked till late night just to get a free whole day for Junhyung. 

  Miraculously,he manage to finish them all.He is not  Yang Yoseob for nothing.The night on junhyung birthday,Yoseob wears the outfit that he bought at the mall the other day.Then he asked his trustworthy man,Taemin to wrapped the box he's in and sent it to junhyung's birthday party.Taemin do it after minutes of convincing him that Yoseob wont die because of lack of air because there is hole on each corner of the box.Satisfied with his work,taemin sent His wrapped boss to Junhyung's party.

* Flashback Ended *

Junhyung was clearly dumbfounded after hearing to Yoseob stories.Only then he notices the black eyebag that Yoseob had,hidden by the make up.Junhyung suddenly lift Yoseob up and carry him in a bridal style towards his bed and lay him down.Aishh why did you that,You know i dont like it when you are too tired.Now sleep.i will wake you up tomorrow. Yoseob who was covering from shock from the sudden action just nodded and manage to catch Junhyung wrist that plans to sleep on the sofa.Dont . Just sleep here,with me.I am your boyfriend for today,remember ? 

Junhyung then lays down on the bed too before he was being pull closed by Yoseob so they were facing each other.I prefer sleeping this way. Junhyung nodded and shift his body so that he will be comfortable.Not that Junhyung has anything to protest.

With smile plastered on their faces , the '' lovebirds '' drift off to dreamland.