CHAPTER 10

When We First Meet

{ LUHAN POV }

Why did Kris sound so desperate just now? Does he knew _____? Do they've some kind of a relationship? It can't be since Kris doesn't care so much about relationship. If thats not then what is it? I've to figure this out. Oh well, I can ask Kris at the canteen.

~AT THE CANTEEN~

I was searching for Exo-M when suddenly, a lot of girls gathered at me and that whats make me mad. This is one of the disanvantage being popular and handsome. Suddenly, the y Hyuna Gang came and I could see from far that Hyuna was trying to shorten her skirt which make the other male students looking. Stupid.

Hyuna: Oppa~~~

Me: What do you want ?

Hyuna: Oppa! You can't talk like that to your future wife!

Me: Bwoh? Future wife? Since when did my father agree? Look Hyuna, I could easily know that you want my 

       fame but you don't have to tell everyone that we're getting married because we aren't.

Hyuna: Bwoh?! Wh-what do you mean that we're not getting married?!?!

Me: It means that your not going to be my wife and I won't be your husband. Now do you understand?

Hyuna: But your father told my father that we're gonna get married!

Me: Didn't I told you? Never ever trust my father because he really love me so he would do anything just to         

       make me happy. Arasso?

Hyuna: Bwoh? No way, this isn't happening!

Me: It is happening Hyuna

Tiffany: You lied to us?

Taeyeon: What?!

Yoona: Hyuna!

Jessica: We hate you!

Hyuna: Look girls, all I know is that my father told me that we're getting married ok? Its not my fault!

Taeyeon: Well next time, you better hear carefully!

Yoona: Yeah. Look what you did to us!

Tiffany: You made us looking like a fool!!!!

Jessica: Starting right now, we won't listen or obey your orders! Lets go!

Yoona: yeah. I hate being with a lier

Taeyeon: She's disgusting

Tiffany: I agree

Hyuna: GIRLS! COME BACK!

Taeyeon: Whatever

{ YOUR POV }

I was actually peacefully eating the bread that the nurse gave me and it was really delicious. Looks like I'm really hungry. After the nurse told me that I'm free to leave, I quickly went outside to search for Suzy. Then, I remember that it was recess time so I went to the canteen and been greeted in an unexpected way.

Hyuna: Look what you did to me oppa!

Luhan: What? I didn't do anything!

Hyuna: YOU! Stop being so innocent!

Urgh this Luhan. Acting like he's innocent when he's not. Suddenly, I remember about the messages. 'Innocent'. Don't tell me that Luhan was the mystery guy! Omo, but how did he get my number? Oh yeah, he's rich so of course he can get it. Well its not like its dangerous right? Besides, I think I'll ask him after his quarrel. 

Hyuna: Your not innocent!

Luhan: Oh dear, I didn't do anything!

Girl A: OMG, HYUNA IS FRAMING OUR INNOCENT LUHAN!

Girl B: Bwohrago?! THAT ! SHE'S GONNA GET IT!

Girl C: Yeah, thinking she's high and stuff

Girl D: By the way, I heard that she and her gang split up

Girl B: Omo, chinja?!

Girl C: CHINJA! I just heard them saying she's a liar!

Girl A: If its true then lets write it on to the school blog! 

Girl B: NE! PALLI!

-------------

Lunch finally finish and I could finally go to class with Suzy! Oh yeah, she's in different class which means that I'm gonna study with Kris and Luhan huh? Those playboys! I wish I could crush them into a ball and throw them into the deepest sea! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

I enter my class and everyone was quiet. But the most bad news was I've to sit in front of the two playboys. I wish I could die right now and let somebody sit in my place which I'm sure every girl wants it. Thank god the teacher hasn't came since they've a meeting. I sat in my place when suddenly, someone throw a paper at me and from the looks of it, I could guess that it was Luhan.

Luhan: Yah _____! _____! Pss!

Me: ...

Luhan: YAH!

All students look at Luhan and I quietly laugh.

Luhan: Mianhe everyone...my hand was stuck...*puppy eyes*

Girls: KIYOWO~~~~~~~

Boys: URRRGGGHHHH

{ KRIS POV } 

Finally, the time that I've been waiting for. I can't believe I'm in the same class as _____. I wish she could remember me. The memories we use to create together. But what can I do? I've been away for 10 years. Its not her fault.

I saw _____ nervously sat in front of us. Don't tell me she's afraid because we're playboys. Looks like she hasn't forget about that accident. Suddenly, Luhan threw a piece of paper at _____. At that time, I felt like my body is gonna exploded. If only looks could kill then he would be dead right now.

Luhan: What?

Me: Why did you threw a paper at her?

Luhan: Its fun. By the way, whats your relationship with her?

Me: Bwohrago?

Luhan: Don't act like you don't know anything

Me: and don't act like your innocent

Luhan: Whatever. Anyway, if you don't wanna answer my question then looks like I've to ask _____

Me: YAH!

Luhan: Yah _____! _____! Pss!

_____: .....

Luhan: YAH!

All students look at him and I could hear _____ laugh. I miss her adorable laugh.

Luhan:  Mianhe everyone...my hand was stuck...*puppy eyes*

Gurls: KIYOWO~~~~~

Boys: Urrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

I tried to hold down my laugh and thank god I can or not, I could look like a maniac.

{ LUHAN POV }

I can't believe that girl just embarass myself in front of the class! Don't worry _____, I'll make sure you pay for this. Oh dear, look what we got here. Someone left her phone and it says _____ on the screen. Looks like I've a plan for my revenge. Hehehhehehe