I'm stupid huh?

When We First Meet

Listening to * Kim Hyun Joong - Your Story * Again..~

YOUR POV

It was finally lunch time and I was quite happy since my stomach kept making sound since the last few minutes. Back to the story, I was walking when suddenly, I saw Sehun with a group of guys walking behind me. I quickly hid my face using my hair. Then, I just walked casually but I could felt like someone was watching my every move. *Please...please....not Sehun...*  Finally, I arrived at the cafeteria and I quickly started to search for Suzy and thankfully, I finally spotted her but wait, why the heck is she having lunch with Exo-m?! I decided to run but luck wasn't on my side. *Damn you luck!*  Suzy spotted me and shouted my name so in order not to humiliate myself and Suzy, I just turned around and flashed a smile. After that, I just walked towards her and sat beside. In front of me was....Luhan. I could see him smiling like a maniac.

"Why are you smiling like a maniac?" I mumbled.

"I heard that"  Suddenly, a voice in front of me started to talk.

"You heard that?!?"  I said almost shouting.

"Well, if you said it in a loud voice, of course i could hear it"  He said casually. I tried to hold my anger down and let it out on my food. Suddenly, Tao started to talk.

"Noona, aren't you gonna eat?"  He said while making a cute face.

"Aniya, thanks to someone"  I glared at Luhan while emphasizing the word 'someone'. Then, I got up and told Suzy that I was full and quickly went to my next class. I was about to enter my class when suddenly, I changed my mind. I turned around and headed towards the garden. 

SEHUN POV

We were talking about random stuffs while heading towards the cafeteria. Suddenly, a familiar figure caught my eyes. I stared at the person and it was actually _____. I could saw her trying to hide her face from me. I kinda felt guilty and told the guys to go to the garden together. 

-----------------

"Yah Sehun, why are we here anyway?"  Chanyeol asked.

"I just felt like I wanted too" I replied while thinking of someone.

"Are you sure you wanted to or is it because of someone huh??"  Kai then started to tease me. 

"Aniya!"  I shouted.

"If you really weren't thinking of someone, then why did you shouted?"  Suho the came.

"Shut up"  I said.

"Its not nice to say that to your hyung you know!"  He then ruffled my hair.

Then, we sat at a gazebo which was really magnificent. After that, we started to talk about random stuffs like what are we gonna do today? and so on. As we were busy talking, we suddenly stopped talking. I wondered why and now, I know why. I saw a girl heading here and it wasn't just a girl, it was _____.

"Is she following us?"  Kai then asked which irritated me a little.

"She isn't following us"  I replied while my eyes were still stucked at her.

"Yah Sehun, do you like her?"  Kai then continued his stupid question.

"Umm, mwolla...."  I said softly.

"Yah, you do like her!!"  He then shouted but earned a face-slap from Suho hyung. 

"Moron"  Suho said to Kai. Then, he looked at me.

"Do you?"  Now, its Suho turn.

"Aishh, stop asking such stupid question!"  I shouted. 

"S-sehun?"  Suddenly, I heard a feminine voice. I knew whose voice was this so I just nodded while not lookig at the person voice.

"A-are you still m..mad?"  She the spoke.

"No, I'm not"  I said but it sound like harsh.

"Oh...mianhe"  She softly said.

"Lets go guys"  I said and I saw the boys were sending death glares at me but I didn't give a damn. Then, all of us got up and just left.

--------------------

"Yah, whats your problem?!!"  Suho then shouted.

"What do you mean?"  I casually asked.

"You! I thought you like her!!!"  He shouted again.

"Since when did I like her and please don't shout. I could hear your voice really fine"

"Then, what is she to you?"  He asked looking kinda serious.

"Well frankly, just a stupid girl"  I said. *Wait, that didn't came out right!*

"So, I'm just a stupid girl to you?"  Suddenly, a soft yet sad voice appeared. I looked at the person and I was surprised. 

"_____, I-i..."  I tried to reveal the truth but none came out.

"I forgot, your rich and I'm poor so of course you thought I'm stupid right?"  She then replied and quickly left.

"Really Sehun, you really have to control yourself and try no to break any girls feeling"  D.O then said. After that, the guys left me alone. *No _____, that wasn't true! I didn't mean to say it!!!*  I shouted inside and suddenly, I punched a locker. 

LUHAN POV

Lunch had ended and right now, all the students were having fun since the teacher won't be coming until the school ended so, as always. All the girls lined up and tried to seduce me but heck no, I ain't gonna give a damn about them. Feeling frustrated, I got up and asked the guys to hang out at a quiet place. All of them agreed and we went outside for some fresh air. Suddenly, a girl was sitting on a bench and her eyes were red. *Stupid girl. This is why I hate girl. Always crying over useless stu--*  Suddenly, my thought stopped when I knew who that person was.

"_____!"  I shouted. That girl looked towards me and she quickly wiped her tears. Then, all of us ran towards her and tried to comfort her. Suddenly, a group of boys came and they also started to comfort her. What the heck?!?!