...

When We First Meet

Listening to * G-Dragon (feat. Jennie KIm of YG New Artist - Black * I suddenly felt like listening to this song...


YOUR POV

"Suzy, I think we need to talk," I sternly said before pulling her away from the rest of the gang.

-----------------

"There's no one around us now." She said and I let go of her hands.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" I asked and she fidgeted. "Suzy, please tell me..." I pled and she looked away.

"I'm sorry _________ but, I can't tell you.." She told and I was a bit sad. "I want to but I can't.." She continued and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. I shook my head and smiled,

"It's alright. I know I can't force you...Anyway, sorry for dragging you out. You can go back to the rest of the guys," I said and she walked away. *What are they planning now...*

-------------------

After a few minutes, I finally returned to the table and as I expected, they all looked at me. I ignored them and continued eating.

"Are you alright?" Suho whispered and I nodded and gave a little smile, showing I'm completely alright.

Then, we all had to move on towards our next activity which was..catching bugs? *Okay, is it me or this school is getting weirder?* Of course, I wasn't the only one who thought this was strange. Some of the students - especially girls, were kinda 'eeww'ing by the thoughts of it. I just chuckled and laughed quietly just by thinking how funny it would be to watch them falling onto the ground just to catch bugs.

"_____?" Someone shook me and when I realised, Luhan was calling me. 

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered. To make matter worse, I was blushing madly. 

"Umm, aren't you going to move with them?" He pointed to the group of students who were already walking. Then, I instantly followed them and luckily, none of the teachers managed to spot me. I turned to Luhan and mouthed a 'thank you'.

LUHAN POV

I chuckled at _____'s funny behaviour. *Maybe partnering up with her isn't bad after all..but seriously, catching bugs?!* I scolded myself and noted not to let the teachers pick the activities by themselves. Anyway, we were all walking towards another part of the part of the forest which we don't know at all.

"So students, ready to get dirty?" Teacher Kim asked and everyone was frigthtened. "Remember, all of you need to cath at least 5 bugs of DIFFERENT species. If you succeed, I'll add some points for your Science project in the future but if you fail or cheat, I'll minus some of your points. Understand?" He asked nad everyone nodded. "No, go!" He ordered and automatically, everyone went to search for bugs.

Of course, everyone did their best because they'd to for their Science project in the future. Fyi, if a students who's richer than me but failed any project, that student will be kick out from the school so, it doesn't matter whether you're rich or not. What matter is, your school project. Fail one, you're out. No second chance. 

I didn't have to catch for the bugs actually but I did just to help, her. Well, fine! I did it to help _____. Besides, she looked like she needs help. I knew this will be called cheating but I'm sure none of them will have the courage to report it to the teachers. I'm the director son so no matter how bad my project is, I still had to school there because..my dad owns that school duuuhhhhh. 

After a while, I finally got about 3 species and I decided to give it to her.

"You're giving it to me?" She asked.

"Yeah. It doesn't matter whether I fail the project, I still have to study here because, you know why." I explained and she nodded as if she understand it.

"But, you did all the hard work and I'm the one who's getting the credit for?" She said and all I did was nodded.

"It's alright. You can give half of it to me," I told and she was confused. "You'll repay it later but for now, take it. How many species do you've now?" I asked.

"....." She was silence. I looked at her and she let out a deep sigh. *This doesn't look too good..* "I already have 6.." She answered and both of my eyes were wide as a saucer. 

"WHAT!?" I shouted and everyone was staring at us. I signalled them to continue their work and they did. "So you;re saying, if I didn't catch those bugs earlier, you might even complete the mission?" I asked, a bit dumbfounded. *I spent all those time catching them yet,she already got them...* 

"No worries, I'll keep them..." She replied and I just stared at her in disbelief. 

"It's alright, I'll take it back." I pulled back my hands and she looked at me. "What's wrong now?" I acted innocent. 

"I WANT IT!" She yelled and I tried to shut her off. 

"What? You already got 6!" I said. Suddenly, an idea came. "Don't tell me you want these because of.....me!" I shouted and her eyes were round.

"Tch, what a joke! There's no way I would do that." She said and I nodded. Then, I turned around and left.

--------------------

I sat on one of the bench and waited for the rest of the students to finish doing their 'homework'. I chuckled after remembering what I did just now at _____. *Well, that was embarassing..* Anywaay, I waited and wait until suddenly, Minyeong was coming here.

"Annyeong, Luhan~" She said and was about to sit beside me when I instantly pushed her.

"Don't even think about sitting beside me,"I coldly said and I could see that she was so afraid that her whole body was shivering. "anyway, why are you here?" I asked and her face immediately brightened up.

"Easy, it's about _____." She told and I was quiet. "You know Baekhyun is still crazy over her right?" She asked and I nodded a bit. "Well, it's like this. Make Baekhyun hate her and you'll have _____." She smiled and I froze.

"What do you mean I can have her?" I snapped.

"What's wrong, you like her remember?" She replied and I frowned. *What the heck is she saying!* 

"Nonsense! I never like her. Besides, why should I help you?" I asked.

"Look, all I want is for her to suffer!" She screamed and instantly covered . "Oops..."

"So you're saying you're here for revenge? So childish!" I said although, I felt a bit mad.

"Since you knew my plan, I just have to get straight to the points right?" She chuckled and I signalled her to continue. "I want Baekhyun and I'll do anything to get him. Even if I've to do something bad to her," She told and I almost choked her to death.

"What the..." I said. "You're nuts!" 

"Love can make is blind Luhan. Only you don't know that. I don't care if you're gonna tell her. I bet she already knows," She pointed and I followed. *...*

YOUR POV

I got down and immediately thinking of a plan to hide. 

"_____?" Someone called and when I turned aroud, I saw Luhan looking straight into my eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked and strangely, I felt a bit of pain inside my heart.

"What were you guys doing..."I blurted out and without my notice, my voice was harsh. 

"_____,it's not something like that." He tried to explain.

"You guys were trying to plan something on me!" I screamed and then, I saw Luhan's pain. "I'm sorry Luha...I'm just a bit stress out these days. I'm sorry for screaming just now," I smiled and was about to go when suddenly, he pulled my hand.

"No, it's my fault. I should have stop her right?" He smiled and somehow, it wasn't cheerful.

"Luhan, can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded. "Why did you lie?" I asked and he looked a bit confused. "What I meant was, why did you lie about Minyeong's full name?" I asked and he was shocked.

"What are you saying! Of course her name is MIinyeong..." He said.

"You're lying...you knew Minyeong was Yuri from the start right," I told and he was silence. "I'll take that as a yes then." I said and walked away.