CHAPTER 9

When We First Meet

{ YOUR POV }

School had ended and right now, I'm on my way to my house. But along my way, I felt like something was following me. I decided to look back but saw nothing except cars passing by. But there was a car that catches my attention. It was black and it looks like a spy car. Because of that, I planned to figure out who is the person driving that car. I walk normally and when I enter a corner, I ran as fast as I could. After that, I hide behind a shaddy tree and focused on the car. Suddenly, the black car that catches my attention arrived and I look carefully inside the car. It looks like 2 persons and there is a young mad that looks the same age as me shouting at the person in front. Probaly scolding and rich. Suddenly, my phone received a message.

From: The Mystery Guys

To: _____

Where are you right now?

-----------------

To: The Mystery Guy

From: _____

Excuse me but who are you?

------------------

From: The Mystery Guy

To: _____

Omo, you still don't recognise me? Are you stupid or what?

------------------

To: The Mystery Guy

From: _____

Yah, neo micheolsso?! Your the one who suddenly text me even though I never gave you my phone number and your saying I'm crazy? How can I know if I never met you or talk to you!

------------------

From: The Mystery Guy

To: _____

Don't worry. I'll give you a clue.

-------------------

To: The Mystery Guy

From: _____

Clue? What is it...?

------------------

From: The Mystery Guy

To: _____

Innocent. Thats all. Innocent and one more thing. I'm from your school and I'm 'innocent'. Good Luck...

-------------------

He's from my school and he's innocent? How does that make a different?! Wait a second, why did he put ' at the start and the end of the innocent? Is he telling me that he's not that innocent or he is innocent? Hmm...I wonder who is this mystery guy...

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up and got ready for school. I went to my kitchen to get a breakfast but I was sad that there wasn't even a single food left. Looks like I can't eat anything today...again. Suzy might be mad at me and she might force me to eat her food since she doesn't like seeing me hungry but I can't take her food. I know, I can went to the rooftop and just enjoy the fresh air! Great, now I've a good plan.

~AT SCHOOL~

I finally arrived and right now, my stomach is starting to ache now. I tried to hold it and suddenly, I felt like I'm gonna throw up in any second now but I can't throw up in front of the students. I've to be quick now so I ran as fast as I could shoving the students without even saying sorry and then I arrived at the toilet. I quickly throw up and when I did, I went out and leaned on the wall. After that, the bell rang and all of the students went towards their class. I tried to get up when suddenly, I fell and I saw a pair of shoes in front of me. I tried to stand up when suddenly, everything went pitch black.

---------------------

???: _____! _____! _____!

Me: aarrgghhhh.....huh?

???: Your awake!

Me: Wh-what happen......

???: You can't remember?

Me: All I remember was that I tried to stand up and in a few seconds, everything went pitch black

???: But you still remember me right?

Me: Of course I do. Your Bae Suzy. My best friend forever and ever.

Suzy: Good. Anyway, I've already told the teacher that you won't be coming to class and please take a good rest

Me: Arasso. Jangkaman, by any chance, did you know who brought me here?

Suzy: Ani, all I knew was that I was studying peacefully when the nurse called me and told me that your here

Me: Chinja? Mianhe for disturbing your studying

Suzy: Ani. Anyway, take a good rest arasso?

Me: Ne!

{ LUHAN POV }

I was trying to ditch class when suddenly, I saw _____ looking pale. Suddenly, I felt worried and I walked towards her to check up on her. Suddenly, _____ fell and I ran towards her. She tried to get up and in a few seconds, she faint. I was scared because I never face a fainted person. Then I decided that I'd to carry her to the pharmacy. I quickly place her on my back and ran towards the pharmacy.

After arriving, I asked the nurse to check up on her. Then, the nurse called the doctor and the doctor examine her. I wait and when the doctor arrived, there were a long sigh...

Me: Waeyo?

Dr. Lim: Aniya. Its just that her stomach is empty and she needs to eat something fast. Try giving her some bread or rice to fill in her 

             stomach. Besides, if she don't get some food in a few minute, she might threw up again and she might went to the hospital

???: BWOH?! CHINJA?!

Me: Kris...

Kris: What happen to _____?!

Me: Well apparently her stomach is empty and she needs to eat something fast or she might threw up again

Kris: Bwoh?! LET ME SEE HER RIGHT NOW!