Deception Point

Human's Façade

We were in heaven you and I. When I lay with you and close my eyes, our fingers touch the sky.”


I know it's unfair but some people are just better than the others. We all know how effective that trademarked charming smirk helped him scoring a bed partner every night. I am everywhere to serve you the latest update straight from the epicenter of earthquake.

We spread hideous rumors to hide the truth. Until we forget the most outrageous of them all. The truth.


Shim Changmin's Apartment, Seoul.

For the countless time that day, Kyuhyun shifted uncomfortably in her non-practical shoes. Who in the hell has the idea of inventing this pathetic excuse of murder weapon as a footwear? It was anywhere bearable. Maybe, she was getting too comfortable with sneakers these days.

The KU's ice queen found herself in a massive personal room of Shim Changmin. It still has black-grey nuance like the rest of the bachelor's properties, but unlike the rest of the apartment it was accentuated with more colors such as soft dark brown-colored furnitures. The wooden element decorated the room and giving it more warm ambience. She also noticed some gold and navy decors that balanced the harsh edges caused by the monochromatic theme, making it more homey-looking.

The king-sized bed made as the center of the room. And that was where Kyuhyun exactly was. Standing idly like a retard next to the bedside table wearing super short skirt that left little to imagination.

And that erted man. How could he force her into wearing this super short ruffled maid outfit? Again?

When she thought she managed to get away from this terrific attire, of course he would rope her back with his stupid little casual bets.

Cursed him for the bet.

The man was calculative and he knew the risk he was taking. Of course, it is unspeakable for a newbie like her to win out of nowhere.

She is not going to bet with him anymore. He is beyond her comprehension and absolutely too cunning for her to handle. She was angry at herself for getting worked up for useless trivial things, like; how he would not be able to finish his 1L kale juice.

She is not going to let him rile her any longer. This ain't good for her mental health.

And now she had to wore the full-maid outfit and call him oppa, it, for three days.

Oppa,” She gulped, completely cursing the word as it forcefully slipped past her lips, “wake up. You are going to be late. According to your schedule you have meeting within two hours.” She said disdainfully, but still managed to keep her tone calm and composed.

Noting that the erted food monster would not be awaken anytime soon, she sighed. If glare could kill, Changmion would have died a thousand times in various ways already. The Shim's heir had tumbled deep in his slumber. The marbled adonis-like form did not even shift from its former position.

The young ice queen scrunched her eyebrow, trying to get rid of unfounded flattery directed to her employer from her brain. Her employer is in fact Korea's number one bachelor. Hence, handsome is in the vocabulary.

Impossibly pleasing to the eyes.

To the point where his sleeping look blinded her. From the visible body parts, Changmin was clad in his favorite white v-neck tee shirt and grey trousers combination.

He bundled himself with bamboo cotton black duvet into a massive heat cocoon with foot and shoulder sticking out in weird angles. She had to admit, he looked adorably breathtaking. Hoewever, she was not bloody paid enough for this .

He is not a ing kid.

​​​​​​Taking a glance at the mechanical clock. The student slapped her employee. Hard. On his shoulder.

"You have online conference at 10. Get a grip on your life, scumbag." You are not a pre-schooler in need of parent to drag you through your schedule.

Changmin groaned. His voice was deep with sleep. He stretched his muscular body while rubbing his throbbing shoulder. The movement of his muscle was fascinating. It was like watching a solid rolling wave. Kyuhyun could not help but stare.

​​​​"Aish, can't you be gentle?" The man face-palmed. His raspy voice was heavy with sleep. It sounded inhumanely y.

However, she is not buying it.

She glared at him. Sensing her bad mood, he scratched his nape.

"I am fragile." He attempted a weak defense.

Yeah try saying that with his physique and natural demeanor. Anyone would never believe that.

"Not a chance."

Kyuhyun felt her vision blurred and a sudden feeling of lightweightness suddenly washed over her. As brute force tugged her at her waist and deemed her immobile.

Trying to compute, she realized she can see the ceiling and intricate lamp design above her. A hard, sturdy heat embraced her side. A musky spice notes with a hint of woody fragrance enveloped her nostril. It was too late to realize that she was on the bed in Shim Changmin's arms.

Her cheek went aflame. She tried to wriggle free from the deathlock. Panic seeped into her voice as her heart beats faster anxiety.

No, she can't have an episode here of all times.

The student took a deep breathe and control her breathing. The inside of her palms was cold and sweaty. She had this. This is ok, Changmin is fine.

"Changmin-sshi! Could you get off of me?"

He grumbled. His toned arms tightened around her slender frame as he adjusted their sleeping arrangement to accommodate her. The constriction she felt in her chest disappeared as she had gained a little freedom. "Let me sleep, Kyuhyun-ah."

"At least, will you let go of me?" She added in exasperation. Her heart will never get used to this. It sits on completely different level from Minho's and Jonghyun's. The touch. The intimacy.

She cannot put a label on it. However, it is not scary—the touch, the feeling of it. So, she can accept it without freaking out.

"No. It's comfy." He snuggled his pointed nose into her hair. Sniffing into her scent. "Five more minutes."

The brunette sighed. It was a futile attempt to struggle against the muscular man's strength and it seemed he will not do anything funny. Kyuhyun had learned the hard way that despite his lean figure, Changmin has well-defined and wired muscle. A marshmallow stick like her stands zero chance against him in a battle of brute force. She will have to endure being a human bolster for only five more minutes and she was counting every second of it.

.

.

.

It feels a little bit comforting—the hug is.


She noticed the apartment owner half-ran from his study. He discarded his striped-grey blazer and almost made himself tumbled down the stair. When his doe eyes meet hers. Delighted sparks went across that handsome face.

Her cheeks felt a little warm.

"Good grief, those old men are tough nuts to crack. What is it for lunch, Kyuhyun?" His long slender fingers raked his brown mane up. The Ice Princess felt like she had just seen a romcom scene where the male lead first appeared. He was irrefutably dropdead gorgeous.

Kyuhyun looked up from her work. One of her perfectly arched eyebrows rose up in question at the promiscuous man. "Losing your touch already, Changmin-sshi?"

He scoffed. He finally reached the kitchen area. His jogging pants swept through the floor. An ambiguous smile graced his thick lips.

"It's 'Oppa'." not again.

"Shut up." She interjected rudely.

The older man ignored her. His long legs took him faster to the table. "It smells nice. Pasta?"

"Carbonara. Here's your smoothies." She handed him his daily dose of vegetable intake in a mug. The bachelor swiftly swept the glass container and chugged down the content.

He slammed the thick glass mug onto the marble counter top. His eyes glittered at the dish she was making. "Meatballs? Wow, you are amazing!"

The Seoul's most sought after magnate nodded his head in delight as he sat on the stool. One thing that Kyuhyun learned during her time as Changmin's personal slave is the fact that the man has a soft spot for good meal. HIs nose was like a hound's when food is in the picture.

It seems her employer has taken a favor to her meager cooking. It was a good thing, since she can shut him up for a period of time with a truce when foods are involved.

The silent that came after was awkward because Kyuhyun never actually regarded his passing appreciation. However, it has become something akin to normalcy to them.

"Hey, you see, winter is coming," The girl paused, "and I think I need more coverage as my current attire is a little... Exposed."

The man whined. "You can turn the heater instead. I like that maid outfit on you."

Clack.

Silver spoon fell from her hand. Clanking against the marble surface with a loud noise.

Kyuhyun's expression went flabbergasted. Her face is completely red. That was too direct! "Pardon?"

"Err, you have beautiful legs?" She is of legal age, right? was written all over his handsome face.

"I believe I have said this multiple times already. Are you a ert?" The Ice Princess gawked at him in disbelief at his crude remark.

Kyuhyun dared to bet her next month salary that the man was actually almost flustered as he tried to evade her eyes diligently.

"Hey, I am a normal man alright. At least let me enjoy the beautiful view." His husky voice lowered down at the end of the sentence.

For a split second, she was horrified. "What- but..."

Oh my, this shameless bastard.

A shadow passed the man's prominent features for a moment, The Ice Princess almost missed it. But Kyuhyun was more experienced now and could always notice the impending doom. "Fine, you can quit wearing the maid only for winter."

Or not.

"Thanks, I guess." She added awkwardly. Not realy sure with what he expected.

A lopsided smile graced his sharp feature. "I am always generous, am I not?"

This -ery as a man dared to call himself generous? The maid jerked his collar. The soft fabric fought against the tension. Changmin face was close. His mesmerizing high nose bridge came to full view. as they were only separated by a slim marble counter. However, Kyuhyun could care less with his lady-killer charms at the moment.

"Please annul my debt." Let's prove your generosity.

The handsome playboy smirked playfully. Mischief glinted in his unusual doe-eyes. "Not gonna happen."

"And I thought you are generous." She sighed and stepped back to prepare the final stage of his carbonara spaghetti.

"Only when it brings profit." He leaned forward and casually propped his chin with his palm. He looked majestic. The side of his eyes crinkled in amusement.

"That's rich coming from you." She half threw the spaghetti bowl she was about to serve.

The brown haired man laughed. It sounded so nice and merry. She liked hearing that melodious chime, but at the same time she really wished to wringe his neck.

"By the way, do you have any plan for winter break?" That came out of no where! He went straight to his point too. Kyuhyun mused how her employer had literally dropped all pretense with her.

"Not really." She did have plan to go to Krystal's annual ball but she will stay in her flat most of the time.

"How about working as my personal assistant. For real."

She could already hear her ear ringing at that nonsense. "Will you spare me less headache, Changmin-sshi?"

​​​​If working as part time underpaid laborer that has to clean up after her master's personal mess was not enough, now the chaebol also wants to make her clean up his professional -ups.

"Heyyy, if you can't call me master at least call me Oppa. How many times do I have to remind you to not make me feel like a middle aged man?" He gulped a fork of italian noodle in peace. He was like a living advertisement.

"Okay... Oppa." She snorted. He is very adamant with having her calls him Oppa. She was nowhere near ecstatic with the offer. She dumped the dirty dishes into dishwasher.

"You are making me more efficient. You have talent and I need that." It seemed he was quite goal oriented here. "I think it will be a great experience for you too right?"

"It will be the same as what you have been doing anyway. The only difference is that it will be full-time job."

​​​​​Now, that started to sound more convincing. She gave in. He was just too persuasive.

"The salary. It will be paid in full, correct?" The older man nodded at the question.

"It will deduct my debt directly I assume?"

"Sure, I will make sure 70% of it goes into relieving your debt." The Shim heir finished his meal.

Kyuhyun contemplate a little as she seated herself at the stool directly accross Changmin. After a few minutes weighing the pros and cons, she blurted. "A short-term contract?" 

"More or less." Changmin shrugged his broad shoulders with a sense of abandon. His well arched brows raised at her sudden interest.

"No maid work for the duration of contract?" The Ice Princess just had to sneak that part in.

"Yes, I will add bonus and extra cash." He elaborated, still trying hard to look nonchalant. However that little smile at the corner of his lips could not deceive her.

"Fine. But only during winter holiday." She said in final tone. She cannot make it having to manage his life while having classes.

"Yeah yeah. Sure." Changmin pumped his fist. Is he really almost 30 years old?

She can't have him jumping up and down so early in the day. "I need a concrete legal contract. I need christmas holiday and paid leave."

"Mr. Seo will deliver it to you tomorrow." He added as if it was nothing. And that was what she liked about him. Changmin was always thorough with his business dealings. She can trust the contract he offered but not the man itself.

"Deal." Despite his shortcomings, Changmin was a fair man. And she can count on that trait of him.

.

.

.

​​​​​She needs to start saving early regardless of what the elites have in store for her in the future.


Itaewon, Seoul

Jonghyun was having a field day today. The owner of angel's voice did not know what jackpot he had gotten in his life with these sudden amazing chance encounters. Earlier that day, he met Hwasa, a famous instagram celebrity with warm personality. That was accidentally also an acquaintance of Krystal Jung—Minho's current obsession. Now, he had just jumped off the make up area and suddenly he came face-to-face with model and director, Lee Donghae. His role-model despite being in a different field of specialty. Jonghyun could feel damp sweat covering his palms. Dang, he was so nervous!

Lee Donghae had a charming rich bad-boy vibe around him. He was wrapped in formal wear. A very different concept than what he had. The man was moderately tall, but not overwhelmingly tall like Choi Minho, that brat had the right features to be in entertainment industry. It was a shame he came from an old traditional family where career options are limited.

The aspiring singer lingered his gaze to the older male model's overall feature. The Lee has red tinted-brown hair. Jonghyun racked his brain because the last time he saw the man in a large-scale party, he was blond.

"Ah, Lee Donghae-sunbaenim." It was rude to stare for too long. He bowed halfway before the older man caught his shoulder and cut his introduction short in affable manner.

"Hello, you are Kim Jonghyun, right? I listened to your music. Your latest album is great!" His brown eyes twinkled as he smiled and suddenly Jonghyun felt a strong sense of of deja vu.

"T-thank you, subaenim." The rockstar stuttered and looked like a nervous baby rabbit despite wearing leather jacket and ripped jeans.

"Relax, just call me Hyung."

Jonghyun felt his cheek muscle tensed at his full-fledged smile. He could reach cloud nine. "If it's okay with you, Hyung."

"I really like Déjà-Boo. You sing the song well. The genre fits you splendidly. I almost can't believe you debuted Internet War with rock-genre."

"I was trying to go out my comfort zone. I am honored that Hyung like it." Lee Donghae patted the younger man's shoulder. Jonghyun thanked his lady's luck for accepting the honor of being interviewed for Vogue's latest issue. Apparently, the magazine wants to have a special editorial of top male model, actor, musician, and idol. And it was agreed upon anonymously that Jonghyun was their up and coming multitalented solo singer, lyricist, and musician.

​​​​​"There you are, Donghae-sshi!" A high-pitched female voice broke the amiable atmosphere. It broke Jonghyun's almost hypnotized state.

"The photographer said we will start in—" The female staff stopped abruptly as she saw the two famous icons of the entertainment industry having a civil conversation. Her eyes scanned Jonghyun's cover-worthy appearance before her face washed in red color. She had been staring too long.

Lee Donghae chuckled, breaking the trance the female staff was having.

"A-ah, Jonghyun-sshi. Apologize. I did not see you." The coordi stuttered in embarassment while bowing down to him.

He tried to put the staff to be more at ease with him. Being stared at did not bother him anyway. "It is fine, coordi-noona."

"Alright, I am in your care, Jonghyun-ah." Donghae squeezed his shoulder in friendly manner. "Can I have your number?"

"Sure! Let me put yours in mine and I will chat you." The muted-brown-with-grey-highlight haired singer frantically snatched his phone from his pocket and let Donghae entered his number to the phone.

The man handed his phone back to him, still flashing his most diplomatic smile. "Here. It seems, I will go first."

"Ah, sure." Jonghyun froze as he looked into Donghae's face from a specific perpective he had never seen before. Now that he saw it up close. He realized what made Donghae feels familiar. The silhouette was identical with someone he had been growing up together with. The shape of his nose and eyes were the exact replica of a certain Choi only female. 

The singer shock his head. No, it can't be.

"Jonghyun-sshi, your turn will be after Taemin-sshi." The sharp-jawed model nodded his head in confirmation.

The rockstar nodded in confirmation as he straightened his leather jacket. He still cannot get his mind off his recent realization.

No, he was reading into it for too much. The world-famous model is actually a Chinese-Korean descent. Lee Donghae is a stage name for Tan Donghae. The Second Son of Tan family. A century-old family in East Asia. There is no way a certain Choi was related to him. The chance is minuscule.

There is no such thing as coincidence like that.

.

.

Unless it is a cruel fate.


Cheongdamdong, Seoul.

Kyuhyun had finally agreed to Krystal's nagging to dress up for The Ball. She had taken a day off from being Shim Changmin's personal slave just to spend a day with the energetic Queen Bee. Thank goodness, Changmin let her off without too much thought.

Kyuhyun had endured long-hours gallivanting high-end boutiques and brand stores to fulfill Krystal's bottomless greed and she is regretting it already. She almost grudgingly admitted that working as a corporate slave was better than accompanying the young lady of a conglomerate with too much money to spend on a shopping spree.

She looked at the shining gold-pleated buckle with mildly disinterested expression. She saw no point in looking for meaningless accessories and shoes. She can just unearthed one of her old shoes in the neon green lunggage. The brunette could remember several Fendi, Dior, and Chanel there. They are all classics so it was a safe investment on her side. The fact that Krystal had already ordered their dresses overseas without consulting to her first should have deemed this shopping as inefective.

Their main objective to waste so much effort and energy should be non-existent.

However, the politician daughter was very adamant that they had to go. Really, Kyuhyun just wanted to spend her day off under the blanket with a mug of warm chocolate. Especially after weeks of managing Changmin's professional life. She did not even want to greet someone anymore in this freezing weather. Maybe winter was not her thing.

They were in a lounge designed for VVIPs because Jung Krystal was, well, Jung Krystal. It has its own kitchen filled with gourmet foods and fine arts. Kyuhyun did not frequent these places, even as a Choi young lady. So it was a new experience for her with the uselessel extravagants they provided.

Her counterpart was trying a pair of 7-inches designer shoes. The business student no longer care about the things Krystal splurged on after she saw Hermes, Loewe, Bottega and Tory Burch down the endless list.

Kyuhyun observed the chestnut haired girl animatedly talking to the female attendant. The law students wore pale blue crop top sweater and skin tight tweed mini skirt. She had her white winter wool jacket discarded on the sofa next to Kyuhyun's. After all the salon was warm enough.

Kyuhyun slumped on the comfy earthy sofa. She felt her soul leaving her body.

Her brown hair splayed on the backrest. Unlike the Jung socialite that has a degree of obsession with Blair Waldorf, she decided on simple black pants and turtleneck with camel colored overcoat that day. A complete opposite of her brighter and bubblier counterpart.

Maybe she should have tried a little since she knew they would be visiting high-end boutiques but she gave zero .

The ice pricess noticed that the honey haired socialite took a glance at her watch and gave complicated request to the attendant. She looked like she was waiting for something to happen, for someone. 

The attendant left in hurry after receiving tons of unreasonable requirements, after all The Jung's youngest daughter definitely topped the VVVIP client list. Kyuhyun felt sorry for her. A little.

The prettiest girl in KU had her hand on her voluptuous hip. Her eyes widened for a second as if she was surprised. Suddenly, she strutted frantically to where Kyuhyun was and forced the older woman to stand up.

​​​​​Now, this is annoying. "What the hell, Krystal Jung?!"

"Unnie, look behind you." Krystal's peach lips were curved into knowing smile as she ignored her. Kyuhyun followed Krystal's line of sight.

She felt her heart fell from her chest. Her palm was stinging a little due to her nail biting into the thin skin because she was trying to check whether this was a reality or illusion.

Within her line of sight, there was a tall man standing comfortably as he carefully entered the lounge. ​​​​​​It was her brother, he had grown so much in the three years she left that cursed house. Unbelieveable.

"I can only give you 5 minutes today. Treat it as the the exclusive preview before the ball." After whispering that, the chestnut haired girl left for the lounge's exit door. She told her male counterpart that she will guard the door and keep the attendant busy in passing.

The prodigal princess' focus was zeroed on the face she thought she will never see again. The feeling of fear at the uncertainties surged within her.

Choi Minho was not the cute boy he used to be, he had grown into muscular tall man and had overpowering presence. His black hair framed his angular face. He wore bone turtleneck with a pair of jeans. His favorite grey jacket slung over his muscular arm. Was he always this well-built?

A huge smile blossomed on his model-worthy features, she always knew he would grow up into a fine man. This smile on his small face was warm, for once it reached his coal grey eyes. Making him looked like a fluffy big teddy bear with extra muscles.

"It has been a while, Noona."

Her mind went blank. The next thing she knew, she had already hugged him. Her heart almost burst. It felt so stuffy.

"Minho!"

She could feel his arms wrapped around her like a warm comfort blanket. A pair of small arms that used to hug her ij those sleepless nights back when they were little. His never changing scent of earth was her safe space. The strong arms of the only man she trusts blindly. Her eyes were hot.

"I miss you." The usually apathetic boy whispered to her ear. His voice had considerably deepened during her absence. It soothed her wired nerves. The baby boy had grown into a fine man. Forced to outgrown his peers.

Minho patted her hair, his big hand rubbed her temple tenderly. She can't belive she sobbed. She can feel warm water dripping down her cheeks to Minho's wool turtleneck. They stayed in the position for eternities, until a familiar airy tenor voice called her nickname.

"Hey, Kyunnie."

She untangled herself from Minho as the owner of the voice approached closer. As she looked back, she met the warmest chocolate eyes that had gone puberty together with her. The owner of the eyes smiled warmly, it was no other than the most famous singer in South Korea. Her childhood friend, Kim Jonghyun.

"J-jong?"

The lyricist looked more mature than the last time she saw him. He looked completely different from his persona when she saw him over the tabloids or internet. More humane. More like Jonghyun.

Unconsciously, her hand reached out for his brown knitted sweater. The man laughed his heart hearthily. Jonghyun's clear eyes were red with unshed tears. Minho snickered and enveloped them with his massive build.

The angel's voice  joined The Choi Siblings hugging fiasco.

The three of them hugged tightly. It seemed like a long time that the three of them were together and fooling around with each other like fools.

It was warm. It was comfortable. It was Home.

The sweet reverie was broken as knocking sound thumped inside Kyuhyun's head.

Krystal pushed the door to the lounge. Her braided hair tumbled down her shoulder as she peeked in. "Guys, time's up."

As if the magic was gone, they separated themselves from each other. The moment had to pass.

The caramel haired student slung her lithe arms around Jonghyun's sturdy neck. "We will meet again." She muttered in between her faint sniffs.

To Jonghyun, it sounded like she was convincing herself more than him. But he decided to say nothing,

Jonghyun smiled, his face washed by tears was bright, and planted a friendly kiss at the crown of her head. The thing he used to do when she was upset. It was a nostalgic experience, her heart clenched in agony at the solace that it brought her.

The KU's princess released the hug. Minho took her hand in his burning one. The limb was a lot bigger that three years ago. However it still had the same impression. A warm feeling seeped through her fingertips. "Take care."

She nodded at his calm reassurance and warning words. The boy let go of her hand, however the pained look he had back then, when she left the manor, no longer existed on his well-sculpted face. Minho was more contented with their separation this time. More stable. More confident with the promise of future endeavors.

She noticed the way Minho's eyes meet Krystal. He firmly mouthed two words to her best friend.

Thank you.

At that exact moment, Kyuhyun knew how involved Krystal and Minho were. She also realized the extend those two troublemakers were willing to go to make her have proper ending with her old life. She felt bad burdening them like this. A guilty feeling gnawed her consciousness deep inside.

Krystal tugged her arm. As if on cue, both Minho and Jonghyun, the two human-pillars, took a step back. The Korean heartthrob had wiped his tears, his bright eyes were a bit red and puffy. Minho looked serene as they bid their goodbye. The two boys had to leave, Minho kept stealing glances at Kyuhyun and Krystal. His eyes were a little misty and suddenly he was reluctant to be separated. The older man slung an arm on the boy's broad back in encouragement and pushed the taller Choi out before casually closed the door.

Kyuhyun eyed Krystal and carefully enterwined her frail fingers to hers. "I owe you, Queenie."

The Jung Princess smiled as she squeezed her palm gently. "I know."

The runaway Choi felt warm inside. This was what could have been Krystal was trying to show her. She did not know The Jung was always this calculative. But she was glad of that aspect of her.

"Now you just hugged two of the hottest men in South Korea's elite society. Tell me, does your brother have a six-packs under those layers of decent clothing?" Krystal blurted out of the blue.

Of course, her playful nature had to ruin the moment, however it was so like Krystal and she liked that girly part of her. Kyuhyun laughed. That was not something you asked to the sister!

"The heck. Ask him yourself." she slapped Krys' back. The girl cackled.

Kyuhyun finally realized, the life of estrangement does not suit her as much as it suits no one. Just seeing the rockstar and baby brother had bring so much joy in her day. Could she be able to liberate herself and stopped running away? And it was not even the biggest question.

.

.

.

The biggest question would be; how can she survived the future when the past keeps chasing her relentlessly?


Shim Changmin's Apartment, Seoul.

Kyuhyun might have rejected him and banter with all days. However, it does not meant she is immune to his full-blown charm. Especially at times like now.

The brunette girl sighed, she thought she could have a peaceful day today since the student had expected the business mogul to be in his office. But nope, the man was leaning in casually over her shoulder. Towering over her. The body heat and the nice scent muddled her mind.

Utterly distracting her from preparing a decent meals for a week. It was friday and Changmin had ordered her to ditch the professional part of her contract to take her maid job for the day because he wanted to have homemade meals. Talk about slave contract.

She could not believe the fate. There was only inevitability or at least it should be a well-planned scheme. It turned out he was taking a leave without her noticing. Damn that man.

The bachelor was getting harder to comprehend these days. His actions were sporadic and patternless. It was as if he was trying to test her limitations and boundaries.

Changmin's breath swept over her temple. She was reminded again of their height difference. The wavy haired woman is tall, but the man's height is impossible. He was even taller than Minho. Is he even Asian?

She peeked from the corner of her round eyes. The man donned relaxed home attire, that comfy crew neck shirt and loose jogging black pants. The handsome bachelor was lax and nonchalant as he observed his maid—or just his manslave in general, doing what her job required. She was just glad she no longer wore maid costume. She had had enough awkward encounters and positions with him.

Internally appreciating the magnificent arms. The wavy haired girl contemplated a little over the magnate's superior physique. She had seen him in his many attires. From three-piece suits, casual shirts, occasional leather jackets, and those lazy t-shirts he loved so much. And man, she had to bitterly admit everything he wears always looks so damn good. That body was a god-sent and the womanizer was very much aware of it.

He utilized it to cater to whatever his need was. Including business dealings and bedding women. The womanizer with stealthy movement evaded the slender girl's personal space slowly. She barely noticed he had become closer if she did not realize that her surrounding started to smell like bergamot with a hint of very comforting peppermint.

He snatched an apple from the counter.

"Hey!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"You know, Kyuhyun-ah." Changmin took a bite of the apple. "I will give you a piece of life advice for free. It should be very expensive because I am a prominent figure. You will not be able to afford it."

Oh the ego of this dude. What is with this random speech? She will give him just this one chance to entertain her.

"Go on."

"You should just do whatever you like." She never saw that serious face of his. "Really, whatever you like. People will judge you anyway, why not make the most of it? Doing things that make you happy and being judged than doing things you hate and still wrong."

Is that the fundamental reasoning of his womanizing nature?

His eyes softened. The charming liquid brown eyes looked very warm where his smile touch. "I don't know what has been troubling you these past weeks."

Kyuhyun was frozen stiff. The man sighed, as he had no intention of prying deeper.

"You are an amazing individual. I can give you that and you are still young. Make the most of it. Achievements are great but you need to look out for your happiness so you do not have regrets."

Her employer was a complex man. He never ceased to surprised her. At time like this, she can understand why he is already a magnate in his 20.

The man took another bite of his apple before jolting in pain. Rendering his apple useless on the floor. He squeaked a little as he flapped his finger clumsily.

"A-ah I bite my ing finger. It hurts! Kyuhyun, blow it."

She took back her statement. His wise countenance disappeared like a mirage.

The much younger girl rolled her eyes at his antique.

.

.

Oh, here we go again.


Spotted, Pincess Jung and Miss K strutting the Cheongdamdong shopping Valentino and Chanel. Coincidentally, it is the same time the hottie Youngest Choi and Rockstar Heartthrob were seen in Star Lounge, sipping rich americano. Is it what we have been thinking about? There is no such thing as accident. Everything is inevitable, or at least well-planned. Please, grace us with your dirt, almighty Jung.

One of you reported that Double Trouble Kim Cousins roped the magnanimous Casanova to attend a private meeting after months of going incognito. A tip says, they did not invite women. Is the society exclusive for all boy now? Is there a change in casanova's cup of tea?

We hear the noise. It's practically screaming next to our ears. It seems our favorite casanova had a new private assistant doubled as his shadow. It piqued our interest since it seems the Shim Magnate is very fond of the woman in old oversized suits. Is she a femme fatale beyond her shabby look? Or our Casanova accidentally slipped down his path? Now, now, anyone wants to tattletale on their relationship, please hit my number now.


“I’m sorry baby. You were the sun and moon to me.

I never get over you. You never get over me.”

– Sun & Moon, Above&Beyond feat. Richard Bedford


a/n : I posted a chapter by mistake :') sorry. Okay, an update is served. Shinee is back too. TVXQ will be in Kingdom. I am a happy fan.