The Grand Entrance

Human's Façade

"THERE IS A PLACE IN THE DISTANCE. A PLACE THAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF, NO!

NO, TIME AND SPACE DON'T EXIST THERE. WE CAN DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW..."


Rise and shine my little she-devils, in our little backstabbing world, gospels never win against gossips. Why would we listen to the story of a long-gone person and wait for salvation when we can have fun by messing someone’s, 'alive and kicking' in their twisted knickers, life just by spreading a day worth of buzz? We are leading because we are misleading, tres interessant?

Those whom living in our Casanova's neighborhood seems like having difficulty of keeping their mouth shut. Why try to resist? We all know the effectiveness of gossips in destroying reputation, business, and life. Spreads like cancer and hard to get rid off like cellulite your landlady secretly has. Once you get entangled in this chitty-chatty messed-up world, you better prepare yourself, Princess K. Even Hennessey Performance's fast yellow pixie can be overwhelmed by the rate of our spreads, like venom in white rat's veins. Deathly but feels oh-so-sweet. I believe I can be a proof of how powerful twisted words of fascinating rumors could be. And how juicy they can be when they come from the elite, privileged ones.

Let’s go get the main dishes, mes minions!


The man in casual yet crisp dark grey suit anxiously checked his Cartier watch. It was 8.45 pm. He was late. Horrible and terrified could not describe how exactly he was feeling right now. He gulped a nervous ball in his throat.

He was a man of perfection, discipline. Related by blood aside, he would surely rip him to shred.

Increasing his pace through the glamorous hall of The Plaza, he spared some business smiles and curt greetings for people that recognized him out of habit.

The good thing was he still managed a calm exposure despite the increasing urge to just run and hide himself. He hated feeling guilty.

Sighing, he resigned his fate. He reached the damned Diamond Hall. The damned Gala he would rather miss. Korea ‘elite’ society nowadays, has no difference from Upper East Side glamorous lifestyle. Full of nosy beautified people and backstabbers.

The door attendant recognized him immediately.

He stumbled on his words while opening the door for him. He felt envious of him, showing weaknesses so freely like that. Well, envious be damned, it was nothing new for people to recognize him at first glance, either from the list that was given by the organizer or from nearby tabloids, he could care less. He knew the perks of being famous in this society.

Like it or not, he knew how to use it, manipulate it to his advantages.

He scanned the crowd, keeping graced steps beyond his panicked inner mind. Sweeping his vision through the crowd of famous and influential people of South Korea. He noted few of his friends and nemesis inside the mass of haute couture maniacs that might have been robbing Paris Couture Collections just to attend this gala. His liquid caramel colored eyes found its target. Standing out in the crowd like an eagle among chickens. A leader, untouchable lone leader. His brother.

He seemed to be deeply involved in a conversation with a man in his thirty or twenty something. It’s hard to guess with the rapid growth of plastic surgery.

He grab a glass of champagne from the table in casual fashion and leaned in lazily. Tuning out the loud music on the background and the buzzing of conversations, he let himself enjoying the provided entertainment for a moment.

The display of pole dancers.

For real? Even though he hated how this society works, he had to admit he enjoys the luxury it provides.

The dancers mostly had lithe, small figure wrapped in skin-tight latex in colorful gradations. Chains of Swarovski draped around their flexible body. Taunting the taut muscles with their inanely beautiful movements. Dim light made their daring make-ups looked alive. Giving each one of them character.

Wrapping themselves to the cold metallic steel, as if it was their lifeline. Like ballerinas chained to the poles. Losing their ability to fly like a swan.

He did not look down on their choice profession. Apparently, what he did much or less was the same. Flaunting beauty, charm, and body, with the lack of flexibility obviously.

After a while, seeing half- girls and boys had lost its attractiveness. The man started to mingle with the crowd while keeping an eye on his brother. Giving winning and congratulation smirks everywhere, followed with friendly hugs to few acquaintances he passed on his way to reach his brother. Routines with merits. Building good connections are everything and he could not fail his family.

He had just dismissed his conversation with a well-known CEO of pharmaceutical company. His chance to approach him. He did not want to be engaged with heave business-related talk right now. He made his way through the mingling dancing bodies in easy manner. Throwing his seductive smile here and there to avoid unwanted conversations, he approached the man clad in black.

Midway, his older brother dark eyes met his, recognizing his presence. Donghae gave him a playful smile of acknowledgement, which the older one returned with curt nod.

“Donghae.”

“Sorry, I’m late.”

There he was. His only brother. The man he respected, loved, and feared the most. Cunning in many aspects. Being in his presence always makes him giddy, as if he was ready to combust. Calm yet thrilling.

The older man snatched two glasses of white wine from a passing waiter, silently handing a crystal glass to his younger brother. A sign of acceptance. Of truce.

Apology accepted, his gesture said.

The model could only let a sigh of relief out. Whisking his messy ebony hair away from his face.

“Any lead?” Donghae prompted casually with rare seriousness hinting in each syllable, even he himself surprised to have that in him.

His brother did not answer, sudden silence hung above those two. No matter how many years had passed, the topic always brought grim air to the family. A symbol of failure. Carelessness they should not afford.

And it hit his brother the most, changing him for the rest of his life.

Actually, Donghae did not like to bring this matter into light.

“I assume another dead end then.”

“Someone with power must be behind this.” Unless what you have been searching for is already gone.

He could read desperation in the dark haired man’s eyes. A flicker of hope. He was close to giving up. Like him.

He laughed in contempt. He could feel his lips broaden into a huge smile. “Hankyung-hyung. You are just too stubborn, aren’t you.”

The older man tapped his shoulder softly, almost feather-light, Donghae almost missed it. Showing his gratitude.

He let out a soft chuckle trying to suppress the urge to smile like five years old kid. It was rare for his brother to show gesture of gratitude. He felt his chest was swelling with pride and happiness.

A sharp sound of people arguing hit his ears. Soon his eyes found a pair of man, brothers if you count the similarities. The crowd had gathered into circle around them, but his hyung and he could observe them just fine.

Quite a scene they made. It piqued his interest.

The younger man was in tan colored tux. His hair dark, either black or brown, and his skin have that shade of healthy tan. Actually, it’s hard to tell with the poor, dim lighting. However, the ebony haired man could tell he was a fine young man.

The man in tan tuxedo threw a heated glare, a glare full of despise and other negative feelings, but most of all, Donghae could see hatred in them. The glare was pointed to the man in black fancy tux with claret-colored tie adorned his slender neck. The man was obviously older, hair inked black and skin shades darker than the other was. As if he spent more time under the sun and the younger did not.

Donghae cringed as he recognized the man. Hankyung seemed to notice this as he could literally feel his questioning stare creating hole on his head.

Both of them have that ‘cultivated young man’ aura despite the fact they were throwing tantrums at each other with relatively sophisticated manner. Ridiculous.

Donghae could not hide his surprised as he raised an eyebrow at the man’s choice of tie. Claret.

How unusual. (a/n: it’s something psychological.)

It was rare for man to wear tie, even Hankyung and he avoid wearing one in many occasions. The colors, it shows who you are to the society, accidentally or not.

The younger one slapped the older man’s hand as the man in black tux tried to touch his shoulder. A rude gesture, especially in their level of society but it gave what Donghae needed to confirm their identity out.

The model knew them, not personally of course.

The heat of stare intensified. He knew Hankyung was extremely curious.

“Ah, The Choi brothers,” Donghae said in between his drink, “the tension has always been high between those two.”

His brother’s silence led him to elaborate further. The pattern has always been like this, he fills him with information and he will listen.

“Well, it goes back a long way, Choi Siwon and Choi Minho.”

“Choi? It sounds familiar.” Lazily he bit the cherry on his glass.

“Choi Siwon was a prominent figure in the world of industry, especially automotive. Yes, you know him.” The younger man rolled his eyes at Hankyung lack of recognition. Everybody knew Choi Siwon, as everybody knew who Donghae was. Yes, the comparison did mean something. Donghae, he hated to admit, was insanely famous. Choi Siwon had been walking, bathing in fame, in the society for years, almost as long as Donghae himself, probably longer. Meanwhile the younger Choi, Choi Minho had just stepped into society tonight.

Don’t worry, he’s already famous as he was. He was a ‘candy for sore eyes’. Elites are pretty good at finding good seeds and keeping tab on them. Even before he had stepped into society, gossips about him had flown like rainbow in the sky. Well, Donghae pretty much knew everything about Choi family, courtesy of his friends, nosy colleagues, and media.

“The rumor says, not me,” he emphasized, “Choi Siwon falls for a girl he shouldn’t have and Choi Minho hasn’t forgiven him since then.”

“You have to stop meddling with people affairs.”

“Nah, Even though I do not want to listen and tell, you know the rule, Tan Hankyung. Our society’s rule.”

Hankyung seemed uncomfortable. Donghae knew this; his hyung is not the social type and would never be. He is the ‘I-do-things-at-my-own-pace’ kind of person. A man of his own rule. Tan Hankyung never follows the rules of this superficial society and he knew how to stay secretive. He had his own twisted way, even Donghae, his own brother, did not really want to know. Apparently, The Choi has also their own way. Successfully hiding the identity of ‘the girl’ for years and, like it or not, Donghae was eager to find out who she is.

But fighting over a girl was a bit surreal for him. Brotherhood always comes first to the handsome man.

He envied and was proud of his Hyung, by any chance, he could not empathize with Choi brothers.

“Forget about it,” He took a sip at his wine, “it has been a while since we, brothers, spend time together.”

“You’re right, Hyung. It has been a while.”

The clanking sound of two glasses ringed solemnly in the silent world between brothers.

He felt at ease.

This wasn’t so bad.


He did not know to what kind of twisted golden net he had thrown himself into this time and he was interested to learn what it was. All of the decisions, the taunts, it was all on impulse. Last seconds wits.

The sound of liquid hitting glass resonated within his skull. He smirked as he observed the beautiful shade of  thick magenta. The wine would taste good.

Working for him. Changmin had never known he’d offer her that. Lazily he dropped himself on his comfortable king-sized bed in the color of black.

With her wit, she should be able to refuse the offer straight away. Good thing he did his earlier advance.

He had half-expected the girl that hit his car would be... normal. Common. Average. So he could just finish it by putting a charge on her. The end. Fin. Finale.

Nevertheless, all he got is insane delivery girl with the tendency of running her tongue with sarcasm. Rich brown hair gathered into loose messy ponytail with wild strands, it made him wonder how she would look with neat loose hair. Caramel melted eyes, that piercing into soul, and the soft pale skin, easily flushed. He liked that, making her looks adorable despite being a despicable person. Moreover, he had to admit that she looked beautiful, not in adorable kind of way. The only average thing about that witty insane woman was the clothing she donned. Comfortable flannel shirt and worn out jeans. Typical working student.

Cho Kyuhyun. As infuriating as she was, he hated to admit that he was drawn to her. He felt challenged. No girls had ever treated him that way, except his crazy best friend. Since she was crazy, he did not even consider her as female. The point is; Cho Kyuhyun had gotten his permanent attention, and respect.

For the slap. A surprise gift presented with golden ribbon.

He did not like to acknowledge it but, she had slapped him hard, both his face and pride, when she defied his advance on her. He somehow respected her pride as a woman.

It still annoys him tho, makes him irritated. Just how dare she put a humiliating mark on his handsome face? It was the first.

He took his phone lazily and dialed one of the girls he befriended at his Hyung’s party last week. He really needed release.

He’d like it to see the delivery-girl back then writhing under him. But that’s impossible. A girl like her’d charge him for the slightest erted touch.

Oh well, but their future arrangement is good enough for him. He liked seeing her struggling and fighting back.

Maybe. Just maybe, his life would be more colorful with her in it. Thrilling and full of unexpected turns.

The phone beeped, a chiming voice of a girl greeted him, a bit hoarse due to the overconsumption of alcohol.

“Oh, Hello Changmin-ah? What do I do to owe you this pleasure?”

He smirked cozily. Yet, the imagery of humiliated tear-streaked face could not left his mind.


Sprained leg. That the first thing she noticed when she came into shower. The adrenaline rush had been too intense she did not realize it yesterday. Her unusually pale skin was marred with blue and red. It was bloody throbbing like hell. On the bright side, her leg was still intact.

The good thing was; Krystal had morning class today, the beauty queen title be damned, she is as diligent as Kyuhyun when it comes to education. Somehow, the fact relieved her. It cut her some slack, she did not have to feel guilty for hiding things from her.

The day apparently ran pretty fast. Everything was blurry in negative way. Getting scolded by her employee for losing the packages and bike. Giving her unneeded headache.

Yes, she had slammed the phone closed while yelling her resignation. She couldn’t deny the guilty pleasure over it. It felt good to vent your anger to third party. She noticed the rest of her employers of her resignation via email. She did not have the heart going all crazy to them. One victim was enough for the morning.

The school had been mundane and she expected no less than that. Just some troublesome secret admirers and a few projects. Nothing she couldn’t handle. She just wanted to go home and enjoyed the latest drama on TV without something to worry about. Just one perfect evening.

Which was only just a dream.

The second she stepped out of school, a man in black stopped her track. "Cho Kyuhyun-sshi?"

Her blood went cold. She must be hallucinating. She mentally face-palmed herself for running away. It’s just she did not want this. Not at all.

She knew this would happen. Yesterday accident was almost like a dream, yet she fully realized her encounter with Shim Changmin was very much real.

It was a good thing they reached just now. He really followed his words.

Not disturbing your academic. After school...Even remembering his words gave distasteful taste on her tongue. Than insufferable big-headed rich bastard.

“Cho Kyuhyun-sshi?” The MIB retried to gain confirmation from her, more like question than statement.

She glared at the man for interrupting her train of thought, before she realized she hadn’t even given the man a proper response. If the man felt uneasy at her cold eyes, he did not show it. Well, like she could tell, he wore a damned pair of sunglasses to hide his eyes. You know what they say; eyes are windows to the soul and she had proven this wisdom to be fairly true.

“I am.” She nodded curtly.

The man bowed a little, showing respect, “please follow me, Ms.Cho. It’s Master Changmin’s order.”

She hated the implicit meaning behind the pick-up guy’s words. He walked into the flashy black SUV without making sure she was following him.

It had to be that obnoxious brat’s order. He knew she could not run away from this. She hated the feeling of being cornered.

She followed the man, a few steps behind. Feigning ignorant at her surroundings. She even sat at the backseat with no resistance.

Being at the backseat alone, with no one dared to start a conversation with her (ordered to or not), gave her time to analyze things. She surprised they could recognized her on spot.

But what scared her the most, how the hell did they knew her schedule?

She shuddered as her inner gut told her that her privacy and personal space is going to be thrown away as if it’s nothing from now onwards.


The MIB, she had to admit, is quite the professional gentleman, as he carefully and politely escorted her from the car into the exact same lift she rode yesterday. At least it brightened her mood a few pegs.

It had been a while since last someone escorted her. No, do not think low of her. it’s just it felt nice. The last one escorting her was her younger sibling and it wasn’t a comfortable situation. She shock her head wildly. No no no, thinking like that just made her mind wandering to the last phone call she detest with her whole fibre.

Back then, the wavy haired girl’s life was a complicated life with strained relationships glittering everywhere like a well-precised disco-ball. It changed after awhile with the arrival of a certain youngest Jung, Krystal, in the young maiden’s life.

After a short depressing ride in the sophisticated elevator, the bell beeped. Her caramel-melted eyes recognized the floor.

107. Suite floor.

Small harsh outtake of breath echoed in the small silvery closed space. She had reached her destination.

Here we go, time to go on all out brawl with the most annoying chaebol on earth. Lazily the lithe foot snuck itself to the marble floor.

However, an image of three giggling women... or s? welcomed her line of sight. What a sore in the eyes. She isn’t one to make assumptions but judging from their skin-tight skimpy outfits and their conversations which including the apartment’s owner skills on bed last night. She dared to bet they are.

Too short shorts and skirts that reveals way too much for decency and are you sane enough to call that sad excuse of brassiere as tops?

This tingled her skin.

The women’s chitty-chatty laughter stopped as they noticed her nonchalantly walking past them. One of them scoffed something about he is into innocent girl, plain washboard, and something about daddy’s little girl which made her ears burnt.

She isn’t daddy’s little girl. She hardly had one. She hated it, stereotyping.

She sent them a chilling glare she had perfected during her high-school time. She loathed their nonsense.

One clad in leather jacket seemed to have more common sense than the other two dumbs. She pushed the closed button repetitively while looking at Kyuhyun with astonished look marring her caked face.

Rolling her eyes lazily, she pushed the heavy black door that led her to luxurious living room of her soon to be...boss. whatever.

One exact way to hell. She sighed.

The second she stepped her feet into the bloody penthouse, she was greeted by the most annoying smirk on earth, ever.

But she could not hold a victorious smile as she noticed the swollen cheek of her future employer. Her magnificent creation.

She did not even realize her temper was this short before. She needed to reevaluate her emotional capacity.

Shim Changmin, in all his glory, was obliviously happy. Judging by his annoying cocky smile, so wide it could spilt his face into two, and it irked her. He made himself very comfortable on the black couch with exuberant aura dripping from his pores. His features seemed a little tousled, must be from the girls before.

What a low-life player, three girls in a night? She mused internally.

His gesture indicating her to sit on the opposite couch.

She sat with no hesitation. Head held high. Challenging him.

He held a manila folder. She did not have to be a precog to guess what was within it. A little slow at times, but she wasn’t stupid.

“How do you know my schedule?” Putting on haughty façade, she crossed her arms on her chest. Voice completely diplomatic.

“I asked someone I know.”

“That’s a breach of privacy you know.” She raised an eyebrow, a small gesture he recognized with a deep chortle that made her inside tingles in weird way.

Sipping his tea, his eyes twinkled, completely amused. “Sure thing.”

“Obnoxious git.

And her insult went with the wind.

“Please sign the contract,” he threw the manila folder across the table, “and kindly read, for your convenience.”

She opened the folder and scanned the contract carefully. “You mean for your convenience. Not mine.”

She could see his smirk widened from her peripheral vision. The Shim was enjoying this.

“I have nothing to say in this I presume.”

He shrugged. “Still sharp I see.”

She casually took the pen on the table. Cringing at the content...

Contract of Labor

1) No exact time of release... 17)... loyal to Master (in this case Shim Changmin of Shim Industry)... 29)... full-living expenditures are paid by Master.... 42) total obedience... 51) Master’s wish are absolute... 70)... servant’s rights will be well-respected...

She could vomit reading these pages and it’s just the beginning. She could not imagine herself doing these things.

WTF with the total obedience thing? Did he had power- or something?

The student internally sighed in relief that her right will be well-respected to certain extend.

She the pen until it dug into the paper and signed the damned document she wished it could have just burned out of nowhere and disappear.“I need it if I’m about to face you.”

He snatched the documents from her and checked her signature with coy look. He looked so damned satisfied her eyes burnt.

“Perfect. Good judgment by the way, Kyuhyun-ah.” If eyes could spit venom, Shim Changmin was dead meat.

The arrogant chaebol strode to her side, tucking her arm so she was forced to stand. Oh how her pride was crying right now.

He leaned in, closer. Far too close for the ice-queen’s comfortable space. And comfortable space meant one meter safe-distance from her. She hated it. Close proximity always makes her heart does a thousand laps per sec.

And with this suspicious guy? Hell no.

“Well, you will do whatever I wish, no?

She hoped his wish was for her to punch him to death. Well, she could only hope.

The answer came out of the girl’s mouth almost spontaneously. “No.”

Which fell into deaf ears. Again.

She believed the boy needed to check his hearing.

“Follow me.”

The girl was forced to tail him to wherever her new master deemed fun and important enough to drag her like rag doll right now.


It came out her dread was right. This man was no good at all. His head must be filled with dead tunas.

"I am not coming out." She stated bluntly. Rejection marred her every word like venom.

"Aish, come on. It's just a dress. A piece of clothing."

"It's not just a piece of clothing," Kyuhyun’s voice rose, "this is a matter of pride."

"How did you get this anyway? Are you erted enough to buy this kind of clothes on your own?"

"Nah. It's a gift from a friend. Apparently, she is a crazy designer with weird . I did not even know what to do with that."

"Complete lies.” She interjected.

“Those girls from before would love to wear... this." The last word was coiled with blatant resentment.

" like them? I'd be the one who's disgusted. Come on!"

Kyuhyun could not decide should she feel dignified that he did not consider her as or hostile because he was playing with her dignity. Forget it. He was impossible to begin with. "So much for being a gentleman, Shim Changmin-sshi."

"I am no gentleman. Which gentleman would treat you this way just because of tiny amount debt?" She almost could see him smirking by the tone he used. Almost.

Bingo.

"How much money do you have in your account?" She studied her reflection again in the mirror. She looked gorgeous. Oh, noted the sarcasm.

She looked ridiculous. Totally. Absolutely. Not an argument.

"None you can imagine of, Kyuhyun.”

“And you still force me to pay the bill. How nice.”

“Yes, I am the nicest people out there,” was it mockery dipped in sarcasm she had just detected? “Now, Get out. I want to see."

“That's the more reason for me not to come out.”

"Then I'm coming in." He said that casually as if he was commenting on good weather, but she was not a good weather. She wasn’t good to begin with. Who in their right mind would say her situation was, in many ways, good?

He pushed the damned black door. Her heart did a hundred miles leap.

This is horrible.

"Wha— no! I’m not done yet!" Blame her stupidity for not locking the damned door, or it might have just her hoping that her employer had more sense of decency—no, sanity not to barge in. Did he have no common sense?

No, he was insane. For real.

The girl could not bathe in glory of making Shim Changmin’s face contorted into stupefied expression as she herself was caught in panic fits.

She was... decent. Well, decency is relative. But considering her state of undress, she could be classified as decent. At least if you ignored the kind of attire she was wearing.

The dress was mixed color of black and white. Fluffy and alarmingly short.

Yes, she was forced to wear a maid outfit by her erted employer who was gasping at the door. A damned French maid outfit that barely covers her thighs and the annoying, skin tight white spandex socks were making her life miserable.

How do you wear this again? One of the sock just went halfway of her long legs before the dark eyed man barged in without warning. Such an attitude.

The brown haired girl hastily tried to cover herself. The dress made her feel uncomfortable. Exposed. Rotating her body, so all the annoying chaebol could see was her back, slightly exposed due the backless design of the maid uniform.

“GET OUT!” She screamed, mind numbed off.

There was nothing for a few deafening seconds. The time of waiting. Suffocating and tipsy. Seconds before decision.

And when her shoulder started to relax from the tension, an arm, strong and sturdy, sneaked its way on her waist. At the same time, something hot and toned hit her backside.

Hot breath fanned her exposed neck and back. Suddenly foreign chills creeping down her spine.

“Well, it unexpectedly fits you good enough.” The heavy whisper sent vibrates all over her body.

Acting on instinct alone, she tried to remove the arm.

“Let go—“

As she was almost succeeded on removing the imposing limb, the other limb sneaked down her tangled sock. Rolling the sock up her thigh in teasingly slow manner. Running circles down her bare skin before covering it with the soft fabric.

Her breath hitched down . Tears threatened to stream down her ivory cheeks. She never felt this humiliated for two days straight. And the feeling it was alien for her. She wasn’t ready for a big emotional impact like this.

She was the ice-queen. Supposed to be cold, unfeeling.

She tried to elbow him, her last effort. She barely felt her toes. From his sudden movement, she realized he had managed to dodge the painful jab on his gut. She had thought she had no hope now.

Suddenly, she was released. She tried to regain her footing as she scurried away from the gorgeous offender. Her eyes red, how could he?

Sorry, got carried away.” He answered nonchalantly with teasing expression painted on his handsome face. She noticed the weird gleam in his eyes. Darker than usual. But she could shove it off at the moment.

She threw him an accusing glare. Grudgingly, she could not accept a bad excuse as ‘carried away’ and that nonsense. Twice.

Sorry?!” She growled, but it could not hide the snippet of fear in her tone.

He shrugged off his shoulder. Eyes wandering off the changing room. Everywhere but her. “You look... adorable in that clothing. Makes me want to tease you.”

She blamed her messed up mind but she swore she heard a darker undertone to each syllable he spoke.

Her lips twitched in irritation. How could he again? “I hate you the most.”

She believed she could have interpreted his low groan as ‘my pleasure’.

He clapped his hand in finality, “it’s decided. You are wearing that every day in this house,” he added, “I like it.”

“GET OUT, ERT!”

She shoved him off through the same door he went in and this time, she locked it for good.

He made that little choked out sound, despite feeling like an emotional roller-coaster, she smirked a bit at her achievement.

“A ERT? WHAT WAS THAT!? YAH, CHO KYUHYUN!”

At the moment, for the young Cho Kyuhyun, she’d rather choose the horror of eating Krystal Jung’s heresy of cooking than stuck with spoiled ert named Shim Changmin.

 


As ever, the attention-seeking Daddy's girl, come with the name of Jess, ring a bell?, has invented the best self-humiliating action at Taecyeon's private fête d'anniversaire. Even a self-degrading action must have a limit. The bad thing is; her more responsible little sister stopped all the fun in the right time to drag her from further embarrassing herself. So much for being a party pooper.

The youngest son of Choi, the goody two shoes with hot six packs to drool with, has just made an entrance into the society last Friday. I cannot decide either congratulations are in order for him or my deepest condolences. Careful young boy, even red riding hood does not know who the wolves are until they reveal themselves.

The words (and pictures) about the Tan brothers attending The Gala at The Plaza last night are spreading out like wildfire. A pair of hot boys in crisp suit. Dayum. That's the whole new definition of y. Their leaked pictures would be café au lait for thirsty monster-eyes.

Apparently, our little damsel, with the initial of K, has made it a habit coming to Casanova's private apartment every day. Is it the beginning of a canonical Gangnam Love Story we all love to get involved into?


 

"I CAN FEEL THE HEARTBEAT UNDERNEATH THE CONCRETE.
JUST LIKE A KICK DRUM PLAYS."

- The City, Madeon.


[a/n : I am a devoted Christian, just for the sake of the story alright. I put gospels before gossips obviously. I actually planned this to be a short 7-8 pages chap. Don’t ask me how it ended like this. I will do the recheck etc later, but for now enjoy! The maid outfit looks like this with white socks]

(REVISED JAN 7TH 2015)