A Contract With The Devil

Human's Façade

"Can we freeze karma and surrender our rights and wrongs?
Can we just for a night let the stars decide where we belong?"


Hello my lovely socialites, in the bustling city of Seoul where unlike the rest of us; , lies, and scandal never take a vacation. In this forever-busy city, little unwanted accidents happen every day. Some can be considered irrelevant and forgotten, but unfortunately, some can make a life-changing impact in some pitiful lives. Let us just see what I have just gotten from the latest sources I have: warning for yummy scandalous life in stock.


The boy in his teenage year with all his might tried to stop a frustrated sigh from escaping through his lips. In the world of elites, even a boy at his teen could look so mature. Forced to outgrown his friends. The boy's hand undeterred, strong, and firm and so was his composure. He kept a firm pressure on the door. Preventing the other occupant of the room from leaving.

“Are you sure about this?” The handsome black haired boy asked warily. His grey-opaque-ish orbs shimmered with concern. His tall and toned well-built body seemed tired as his strained biceps flexed abruptly. His well hidden black eye bags, the miracle called foundations, suddenly seemed visible, outstanding. Lining his tired mental and physical with silver ribbons.

“I am sure, okay. You are just exaggerating.” The other occupant of the room, which appeared to be a young girl, said icily. She carried a nice Balenciaga duffel bag and a fluorescent green luggage with her, which screamed wealth.

She brought herself like a lady. Calm, well-mannered, petite despite having quite the height and fragile. At least, in her case, she looked fragile. Despite her tiny arms, she managed to shove the man off the door. Pushing the knob altogether.

The boy eyed her in exasperation, did not really know what to do at current circumstances, as she strolled down the hall of their family’s manor. “Why, Noona?” Is there no other option? It has to end like this?

She stopped dead on her track. Solemnly, she eyed the man with her empty unreadable stare. A bitter smile danced on her cherry red lips. “You know it already... Don't make me repeat it.” 

"Is it Hyung? Or your status?" With his admirably long legs, he easily caught up with her, "answer me, Noona!"

The girl stopped as her younger brother tugged off the handle of her luggage of her. Mentally she cursed. Her brother was stubborn beyond comparison.

Sighing mentally, she absent-mindedly played with her hem's button. Nervous was understatement. She really did not want to let the word slip. All it could do was hurting everyone.

Caramel brown met dark grey.

"I will always love you, baby brother." Her cold demeanor slipped. as the younger boy hug her like a lost child. "I really am sorry."

Then, softly she pushed the boy she had been growing together with. "I can't stay here." I know you understand this.

Dejected feeling dancing across the boy's refined feature. He knew, he always knew her reasons. But he just wanted her to stay for his selfish reason.

He threw his gaze away from her. Chest heavy with the things he could not prevent, he sighed. Her words made his eyes sting and hot. "Take care."

He handed back the luggage to her, still refusing to meet her charming eyes that could make everyone gives in. He did not want his resolve to deter. His sister was right, she could not stay under the same roof with that man.

He could feel her soft lips pressed against his cheek and her reluctant gesture to leave him before she stepped back and walking out of the main door.

Gone.

He felt lost. The manor has never been this cold before. He had never been this lonely. The spectra of colors he used to dance into drained from his visions. His world had become monochromatic. Dead.

Gone.

If only, his hyung and noona... if only.

Gone.

He was cold and terrible. He had to admit it. Swallowing his pride his raging emotions. Hard. Bitter.

"Take care, Noona."

And his voice echoed through the grand, majestic walls. Ironic.

.

.

.

And then, the warmth that used to be her was gone.


“Kyuhyun-unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” An eardrums-tearing high-pitched scream of teenage girl echoed through the little shared flat in Seoul. A young hyped-up girl in her 19 toppled down an unsuspecting figure from the couch.

Both girls free-falling from the small couch, to the not-so-comfortable landing on the hard rug. “What in the bloody devil’s name is wrong  with you, KRYSTAL JUNG! ” The older girl underneath the other girl screamed her agitation. Her body was squirming under the weight of the insane offender.

The sugar-high girl just giggled as she leaped back on her own feet. The brunette massaged her throbbing legs while frowned at the newly formed light bruise on her spotless skin.

“What do you want?” She spat heartlessly at the offensive girl next to her. This jumpy poor-excuse-of-a-bird in steroids… will she for once act her age and stop being a sugar high brat?

The caramel haired girl pouted cutely, did not get tricked by her innocent cute looks so to say, with mischief glint in her round big eyes. “Mou Eonnie! Don’t be so cold to this adorable dongsaeng of yours~”

Kyuhyun grunted. Adorable my .

"Venus would cringe in disgust seeing that 'adorable' face of yours." Lazily the attendee of Korea University Business School regained her footing while picking up her book.

Krystal Jung, "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun why are you so sarcastic!? Can't you see you are breaking my heart?" She animatedly put her hand on her chest in injured manner. Manipulating her tremendous talent for acting, she faked a teary, heart-breaking eyes.

Because she knew, the brunette girl was a big softie despite being a big hard-headed, stubborn to the point of afflicting homicidal tendency.

Kyuhyun cringed at the shameless display of watery kicked puppy eyes her flat mate was flashing at her. This made her contemplating over famous saying about 'letting someone knew you inside out could make you susceptible to their devious schemes'. So, it was this kind of scenario, seriously? No kidding.

"Okay I get it! Drop the act. What do you want?"

Seeing the elder girl surrender gesture, the chestnut haired girl launched herself at the other. "Please, please please, my ex are coming to flat in thirty minutes! He insisted but I really don't want to meet him!"

Kyuhyun shot the shorter girl her infamous unbelieving stare.

"Just this time! It's the one you hate so much for making me cry at Stella's party! The one Unnie 'taught a lesson'." The bubbly girl elaborated further for her cause. Convincing her flat-mate was a hard thing, impossible most of the time. Especially when the two of them were exactly polar opposite. After all, it was a well known fact that the weird Cho-Jung friendship was one of Korea University's biggest anomalies these days.

She smiled internally as her unnie's eyebrow twitched, signing that she had piqued her interest, as the older one recognized which boy the youngest Jung was talking about. Lazily, Kyuhyun claimed back her throne on the couch. "He was afraid of you, especially since last accident. Can you 'shoo'ed him off? Pwetty pwease?"

A little persuasion would not work against her cold-headed unnie, but why not try?

If it was him, she had no choice then. "Okay. I will do it. But you have to do the laundry for a month and treat me one week worth of caramel macchiato. Deal?"

"Deal!" Krystal replied a little bit too fast as she spinning around the room in ecstasy.

The well composed Kyuhyun let a small laugh at her best girl's antique.

"I will save my and go for a while then! Love ya, Kyu-unnie!" She slammed the door.

Unexpectedly, a few second later, curly haired head pooped back with a pair of big mischievous eyes, looking animatedly at her. "And don't forget you have part time in an hour or so. Ganbatte."

With that anti-climatic departure, Krystal Jung was off to somewhere only God and herself knew.


Wearily, a girl in simple checkered shirt and washed jeans threw her sling back over her part-time bike. Part-timing in the field of delivery service absolutely was a bad idea since 1) it was summer and 2) she did not have a motorized vehicle in possession. In her eyes, the sun and clouds were having a little conspiracy to burn her to death.  She eyed the last two packages she had to deliver in less than 30 minutes. Damn deadline.

It has been three damned hours since she had been gyrating around Seoul. And now she was somewhere in Gangnam when her flat was in Seongbuk. Long way to go home. It was her fault to begin with, her part-time jobs were all located in Gangnam.

It's not her fault, they offer the best payment. No, she wasn't complaining.

Collecting her scattered will, The wavy haired girl paddled her bike with her last power. An image of caramel macchiato dancing on the inner side of her eyelids

The wind felt nice. It was dry and heavy. Hot and burning. The shades of blue on the sky, with disappearing white stains of clouds. The ever shine bright sun, scattering like sun. Krystal was so going to spoil her this month.

She was a scholar student, who lived on her own, while Krystal was a daughter of a prominent political figure. Simply a crème de la crème of the society. They ended up together sharing a flat because they knew each other dirty little secrets. They found refugee in each other's presence. Friends without boundary. In every conditions.

At first, The brunette did not even like the idea of sharing flat with a spoiled 'your highness' of the school who changed boyfriends in bi-weekly basis. The world might have come to an end then. She changed her mind eventually after an incident or two, she realized Krystal wasn't so bad. She was... considerate of her problem. Quite mature despite her natural annoying behavior.

Krystal also knew, she had received an unwanted phone call this morning. She noticed that her mood had gone sour past the sourest level of Toxic Waste candy Krystal used to buy to prank many of her enemies (she had accidentally tasted it once, it gave her terrible toothache for the rest of the day). That was why she set her up to play a busy body and to tell her ex to scram. She knew her flat mate need to vent her depression on something that wasn't herself.

To distract her.

From the call.

From the uneasy feeling creeping up her toes almost like her life was a crumbling jigsaw puzzle of realization, despair, and surprise. 

Especially from the person at the other end of the line.

Kyuhyun had to admit, distraction keeps her sane. And she was grateful her best friend had the incentive to give her that.

Facing Krystal Jung's ex was interesting, no, Kyuhyun had to admit it was beyond amusing. A short entertainment in her bleak boring world. It was no secret that Krystal Jung shared flat with resident' cold & sarcastic ice-queen. Yet, the boy did not know it. He was on the verge of tears when he saw a pissed-off Kyuhyun answering the bell. After an one-sided exchange of sharp words and insults (with blatant threats covering each syllable), the boy ran off, crying his heart off and swearing that he'd never interrupt Krystal Jung's sacred paradise ever again. Please note, it was his words, not her.

She saw people in expensive and up-to-date clothing passing by, like peripheral existence. Unrelated. Unconnected. Absolutely had nothing to do with her world.

Funny. She felt more safe this way.

The dry wind breezing through her hair. She felt so empty. Her bike still was constantly tracing down the road to a less crowded one in fast pace. She only paid attention so much. Nothing could go wrong from absent mindedly driving a mere public bicycle.

Oh if only she knew.

For the next decisive seconds. There was a luxury car, parked against law. The owner of the car, busy answering a call. An absentminded speeding courier-girl, trapped in her inner obstacle.

Colliding the two unlikely worlds. Mending the ragged edge of imperfection. Entangling everything in an messed up red thread of destiny.


Kyuhyun followed carefully the rule of never jinxed the situation you were in, unless you wanted something worse to happen. That's why her life had been relatively monotonous with a spark of fireworks here and there. However right now, Kyuhyun believed that the rule was defective. Since things had only getting down hill for her. And soon her life would no longer a spark of fireworks. It would be indefinite surrealism with pretty bonfire from a huge explosion of nuclear bomb.

Here she was. Sitting on her bum, after  a not-so-gentle landing on the hard pavement. Vision dizzy, back felt like mashed potato, and an itchy throb on her left foot. Her bike was making a praise-worthy dent on the... Lamborghini?

There were people that could afford such luxury in Korea? She was totally imagining things. She had to.

Vivid imagination. There was no such thing as vivid imagination for Cho Kyuhyun, she was a woman of reason. Of logic. Standing on the rule of physics, science—both social and pure science.

Biting her lips, she drowned in her thought, as she tried to stand.

Then, her rational-self started to kicked in.

"Oh my God! The packages!" She ran to her ruined bike. Ignoring a tingle of pain from her foot.

Carefully she inspected the bicycle. She let out a relieved sigh as she noticed the bike was... decent. Broken but still useable. And the packages were safe. If she could deliver it in time, it means no-cutting on her salary and that happened if she excluded the repairment bill for the bike.

Or so she thought.


The boy in pristine suit was pissed off. The woman he was going out with earlier was so nagging, so fretful it's hurting his ears. It'd be better for him to live alone in a deserted land than staying another second with than woman. So, he told her to get off his car, left her just like that somewhere in Seoul.

He felt restless and hanging. The prey of the night was not up to his standard. She was rich and famous and has the body to die for, as expected of a famous model. But she was a . Even for a resident player like him, it was degrading.

He set his standard high.

Going back to the club wasn't an option. He was too tired, too lazy. Parking his car to the side of the road randomly, he decided to make a few call about cancelling his schedule for the next three days and rest his eyes for a while. He hadn't gone home from three days ago. About having an urgent business trip and ended up paying a visit to the club. Hoping for a release. To vent his stress before getting his much-needed long beauty sleep.

And now, a despicable, irresponsible person had found it interesting to hit his favorite car. Couldn't things just slow down for a moment?

Throwing a harsh out-take of breath, he swung the door open. His eyes caught a disoriented girl in simple, practical attire. Commoner.

She would't be able to pay up anyway. Tsk. She needs to be taught a lesson.

"What do you think you are doing?" He snapped angrily.

The girl's body jolted in surprise. Hands on her semi-broken bike. Her eyes sharp. The tall man had never seen a girl with sharp yet calm eyes before. He felt challenged. Thrilled.

This was going to be interesting. "I just bought this car and I don't know what the hell you were thinking to create a huge dent like this." He cringed as he looked at the damage she had made. It was worse than what he had anticipated.

"According to norm, you have to compensate. Pay up for the repair."

He had anticipated the girl to molest him, like most girls would do. Eyebrows scrunched, eyes not focused on him, the girl pouted unconsciously. She did not even acknowledge his presence. This was new.

"Could we talk about this later? I am in the middle of working." Slowly her face changed into something akin to mask. A good one. Forged upon years of concealing feelings.

"No." He answered firmly.

The girl's expression was unchanging, simply turned her focus on him and his car back and forth. "I'm sorry. It was my fault for not paying attention," He felt a surge of disappointment at this he had hope she'd be more... of a challenge, "but I do not want to compensate for a car that was parked against the law."

He believed he had heard it wrong. "What?"

"My point is; It's also your fault, idiot. After all, I do not have the money to pay up. Now, can I go?" His trained ears caught a speck of irritation in the delivery girl's voice. Something he would not notice if he had not been living in the world full of deception.

No, he took his words back. This girl was good. "Absolutely not. Pay up or I will call a police and charge you for this."

The girl fidgeted, her eyes shot him a murderous intent. She knew, he had thrown her into a checkmate. He had to remind himself why he loves police nowadays. They could be bought by money and position.

Fortunately for him, the girl knew this too. Saving his energy to explain the basic of his threat to the girl.

"You have tons of money!" Her soft-composed voice had a rough edge of anger. She put her bike and its extra appendages on the ground.

"So what?" It equals more works to do and I need rest. He folded his hand in front of his chest. Eyebrow raised.

This avaricious man. "Then could you just consider this as charity?" It seemed that she tried to use peaceful argument. Easy way-out, but not interesting.

Even without thinking, he shoved the idea off. "Absolutely not. You have to take responsibility."

"Ugh. Can't you just let it off? You could easily buy another one for God's sake!" He could see her snapped. Her calm escapades, but so is his.

"No. Are you ditching your responsibility now?" He smirked. Insult, the best way to fish reaction out from people.

"I'd never! But you rich people are too much! Why do you care anyway! For you it's just money to spend!" She walked closer to him in steady, firm steps. Stopped straight in front of him. Her eyes fiery, challenging, Yet her face was calm despite her raised voice.

This girl was different.

"We are rich because we care!" Fascinated aside, he snapped at her too. Money doesn't grow on trees.

"That's simply miserly." She stated flatly.

"You!" This girl really. His head throbbed. The hangover and lack of sleep had started taking its toll on his body. Having twisted argument with a hot-headed girl wasn't helping his cause either. "Aish, I don't care!"

"What?" The girl snapped back. It seemed she had lost it. Losing her composed façade as the man’s arrogant demeanor irritated her, so let the cocky side of her took control of everything. "It's unintentional! Purely accidental. I'm in hurry and you're blocking the way. Thank you, sire.

The handsome boy was stunned beyond comparison. She had just dismissed him. Never in his life a girl treating him like this, nevertheless arguing back. Taking his silent in positive way. She took her bike and ready to hit the paddle. Well, that was before he grabbed her slender arm, fast.

"Let me go! I have to deliver these packages before 3!" Tumbling backwards, she snapped angrily at him. 

Ignoring her, he dragged the struggling female into his car and threw her into passenger's seat.

She desperately tried to unlock the door, which only lead into failure. It was customized. He for once had made sure of it for his personal advantages. "Let me go you moron! This is— I will sue you for abduction!"

"KY-YAAAHHH!!! HAVE EVER HEARD OF DEFENSIVE DRIVING[1]?! SLOW THIS DAMNED METAL CRAP DOWN!" The delivery girl amost cried as he hit the accelerator a little bit... Over excitedly.

"Be quiet. You are noisy." 

She noticed that he tried so hard on focusing his mind on road. She better helped that since she did not want to die because of a dumb reason like car accident. And especially not because of this abductor. She huffed nonchalantly. "Anyone in their right state of mind would be panicking when gets kidnapped!"

She made herself comfortable inside the sport car and leaned down in her seat. Resisting was futile for now. She had to wait for another chance.

Her sudden snap seemed to irritate him. "Who said you are kidnapped, woman?"

The brunette gave the conglomerate an 'are you kidding me' stare. "I did just now. Are you deaf or plain stupid?"

 The boy sent the girl a deluxe disbelieving look through the rear mirror. "You are impossible."

"You are insufferable." Averting her eyes away from the offender. Seeing the blurred colors of the city through the tinted window.


The next thing Kyuhyun remembered was being dragged out of the car by a spoiled annoying brat into a complex of fancy private apartments. Rich bastard.

She did not knew what she did in past life to deserve getting caught up in this messy situation. Quietly, she observed the two-storey penthouse apartment with simple monochromatic theme. Everything was either black and white or different shades of grey. It was weird, the floor was black and so was the ceiling. They were shining and clean, she could see her reflection. She noticed that the ceiling was high, exactly two storey high, and the opposite wall was entirely made of glass with white drapes hanging languidly. Showing a beautiful scenery of Seoul skyline. Too bad she could not admire it in her current circumstance.

She could not decide should she feel panic or scared. All she could do was killing her emotion and stared blankly with high and mighty attitude.

After all she had lost her salary for the day. Not including extra fines she had to make out of her damned pocket for the broken bike—probably lost along the packages, and for the packages.

The boy, now donned a classic white shirt and tan slacks, made himself comfortable on the fluffy looking white contemporary corner sofa, leaving her standing awkwardly on the white rug in front of him. He even had the luxury of changing out of the pin-striped suit he was wearing earlier and left her standing like an imbecile. She could see his annoying i-know-it-all smirk dancing on his arrogant handsome face. She wondered what she could have done to wipe that smirk off.

She did not know should she feel alarmed that this stranger dragged her to his home or not. "Now what?"

"Sorry for being rude. Shim Changmin. You?" He gave her that weird mismatched smile, or smirk whatever. That kind of smirk that made most of girl swoons. Please note; most. She hated to admit it but it looked endearingly charming. Annoying. He had to be some kind of lady-killer.

 "I do not give name to complete stranger." He seemed mildly surprised, yet interested at her blunt, cold answer.

He leaned back to the sofa lazily "I just give you my name, isn't it basic courtesy to give yours in return?"

This guy knew how to bait people to give reactions he wanted. She hated it.

Tch, an idea of giving him a total fake name tugged her inner witty sarcastic self, but she decided it'd be futile anyway. A rich bastard like him would find a way to track her down. Kyuhyun replied in between gritted teeth. "Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun."

His eyes twinkled in anticipation, and huge expectation. "So, I have made my intention clear I believe, Kyuhyun-ah?" 

Yes, clear enough. You are making me pay up for the damages, no matter what happens. She threw him a heated death glare. "Don't be too familiar with me."

Disregarding her comment, he continued. "I can safely assume you can not pay up as you are that working type of student with monetary problem right?"

He hit straight home. She had her ways of pulling vast amount of money in short time, but she'd never do that. She'd rather work herself dry to her bone.

"I'm offering you two ways of payment." Shim Changmin leaned up front. Crouching on his noticable strong arms.

She felt uneasy and dizzy at the predatory glint in his dark brown eyes. Mismatched because the way he made that lopsided grin. Eyes intently locked to hers. Unconsciously, she took a step backwards. This was bad.

"First," he pulled her forearm, making her stumbling onto his lap, "the offer most girls would grab, pay me with your body."

Her caramel eyes widened. He smirked as if he found it adorable the way her pupils dilated in confusion. He maintained their compromising position by putting a firm pressure on her forearm he held high next to his ear. She was on her knees, one elbow was on his thigh. Their faces were a few inches apart. A distance where she could feel his breath sweeping her face.

She felt a thousand of electricity as he took her chin with his calloused fingers. "It seems you do not get it, no?" Of course I do not.

He graze her ear with his lips. Her heart skipped a beat, draining blood from her face. "Serve me in ual manner if I am satisfied I'd nullified my charge." He whispered in a way she could say seductive.

The next second,  a glaring red hand-print imprinted itself on Shim Changmin's cheek. Kyuhyun would never forget that devastated and surprised look on his face that vanished one point six microseconds later, morphing into satisfied, amused look. Her eyes burned. She had never felt this humiliated before. "I'd never stoop so low as attending your needs."

Again, that satisfied look on his face. She did not get this man. Not at all.

She pushed herself off him and found herself landing on the rug. Eyes red and tinged. "That's derogatory! Contemptuous! I'd never take the first choice!"

The Shim rubbed his cheek while still maintaining his victorious smirk. That exact second, she realized she had made the worst choice of her entire life. She was trapped.

"Then, work for me, I need personal maid. You are the only girl who can reject me and refuse my charm." He swooped his caramel haired off his face. "You have to be here whenever you can. And I specified it to be when you don't have academic schedule."

She hugged herself in defensive manner. "No! How about my other part time jobs? I have mouth to feed!"

"Quit them all. I will pay you more than the salary you get from those jobs combined. Which school are you attending?"

"It's KUBS, in Seongbuk." Ha! Take that, it was too far!

"Then I will send a driver to pick you up and to make sure you come here or prepare an extra room for you." He lazily played with his fingers.

She bit her lips, she did not like the direction this conversation was leading her. "What I would do under your care? Normal maid's salary is not that much, right? There must be something more, spill."

She did not like it the way he had encounter her complaints. What did he do while changing his clothes to come up with this detailed plan?

Changmin took a handful of her hair with his fingers.  "I like it. You are clever."

His eyes met her again. There was mischievous dancing in his eyes. That kind of mischief that made your legs go gooey.

She snorted.

"You will do errands like normal maid, such as cooking, doing my bed, washing, et cetera I will go into details later. And you will do whatever I command you." He noticed that rebellious look on her face, "no complaining. No hidden schemes. You cannot do anything that opposing my benefit."

Shivers creeped up her spine. She had made a contract with the devil. She had no advantages, considering the possible ual harassment, in this other than higher salary. "Don't give me that look, I promise I won't touch you in erted ways........."

He treiled. She sent daggers to him. "Lie. Total lie, player."

His left eye twitched in amusement. "Okay, I will try keeping it to minimum and decent. Satisfied?"

She sighed her approval. However, she still made that mental note to keep her distance from her new employer.

"You will be waking me up every morning, choosing my attire, You will answer to me and me alone and treat me like a king." He stated with fake childish happiness. "And I will only discharge you when I feel like it."

"You demonic—" Her doe eyes widened in shock and sickly, he loved to see her horrified face.

Flashing her his angelic smile, he kissed strands of her hair in his hand. "A legal contract will be given to you  tomorrow."

Out of reflex, she slapped his hand. "No more? I'd better be going then, Shim Changmin-sshi."

She made sure he knew she hated him with passion as she snapped his name with profound dislike but she got a satisfied knowing chortle from the man.

"Hey, can't you at least be nice to me? I am being considerate here, my maid."

"I am not yours! And trust me, I can be amiable, adorable. Amicable. Affable. Agreeable. And that is just the As. Don't make me continue to Z. But don't ask me to be nice. I am everything but nice. Now, can I go?" She opened the door to the hall with the lift. The only way to get out of her new luxurious prison.

"Call me master then." He playfully flashed her that infamous devilish smirk of his.

"No way!"

She slammed his heavy black door with all her might, she wondered why it hadn't fallen off the hinges yet, as she heard his impeccable laughter and a 'see ya tomorrow!' echoed through the whole penthouse.


She came back late that night. She had expected Krystal Jung to scold her the moment she opened the door. Demanding to know what had happened. She cursed to herself that she forgot to prepare an excuse. She could not let Krys knew about her pact with Shim Changmin.

No, she exactly hadn't expected to come home to a dark, empty flat.

It was hours later, that Krystal walked into their shared flat. Dressed in one of her fancy dressed. The line of tiredness clearly visible on her face. She had not noticed that the Cho was there.

More or less, she knew what had happened.

"Krys, welcome home."

Krystal jolted. She was too far swimming, stranded within the deep sea of her mind. Noticing it was Kyuhyun, a tired smile painted her lips. "Ah, you are home, Unnie. I am back."

Krystal had always been like this everytime she had gone to one of her 'affair's. The world wasn't all rainbow and unicorn after all. Even though, for a bubbly cheerful girl like Krystal to be this quiet, it scared her. She'd never get used to this.

After making sure Krystal was sitting comfortably in the living room, she made hot chocolate for both of them.

"Your sister again?" She started understandingly and made herself comfortable next to her flat-mate. Handing Krystal's mug of chocolate.

Krystal's usually cheery-cheeky face soured. Long lashes darkened her usually big sparkling eyes.

The older one sighed in understanding.

"You do not have to tell me if you are not ready." She added.

Kyuhyun could catch a hint of smile on the princess' face and that was enough to reassure herself that everything would be just fine.


Is it the time for our high and mighty Shim Changmin to put his horse down and say goodbye to his Casanova title or has the Devil just caught the Angel's marionette's strings to play with later? Be careful K, one thing about making a deal with the devil; he always comes to collect.


 

"Maybe heaven right now is a devil or angel away. That won't change.
Together we vow that our colors will sparkle the faith.
And I will find you, I will reach you or I will lose my mind."

- Calling (Lose My Mind), Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso.

 


 

[a/n: Sorry for the long wait, university had been an to me. Ugh, I really need a beta. My english is rusty and my narrative is not up to my standard. Ugh. Please I need constructive criticism. I am so continuing this. And yeah I took tons of references from Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar (both TV Series and Novels) and Google :) ]

[1] driving to save lives, time, and money, in spite of the conditions around you and the actions of others.

REVISED 8th January 2015