Meeting of the F4 [Fangirls 4] + First Impressions

Reset

JaeEun, HeeYeon and Heerin are on their way to the lounge to meet the latest addition.

 

"Hey, isn't the name Moon RaSeul familiar?" Heerin asked.

"Ah, I remembered; she's our co-trainee," JaeEun uttered, snapping out of her thoughts.

"Whoa, I'm excited to see her! Our group will be complete soon." HeeYeon said, unable to hide her excitement.

 

From a far, a girl with mid-length hair is waving at their direction.

 

"There she is,” HeeYeon pointed at the latter, smiling back at her friends.

"Unnies, I'm happy to see you again," RaSeul uttered cheerfully, running to give each of them a hug.

"F4's complete! F4 Fighting!" the girls' faces brighten up as they do their cheer.

 

 

*  *  *

 

In the lounge, the girls chatted.

 

"Girls, you know what? I had an unexpected encounter earlier," Heerin started, blushing as she reminisced. "A guy accidentally bumped against me."

 

Confused from her expression, Raseul cocked an eyebrow.

"Why are you blushing? That guy is mean. You should have scolded him," she responded.

 

"I did, but I wish I didn't."

 

"What? If I were you, I could have slapped him. He should be careful; it isn’t his playground or something," HeeYeon countered.

 

"Tell me, how could I slap KIM KIBUM?"

 

"Who? Kibum? Really?" her friends asked, all wide-eyed. "You’re so lucky!"

 

"I feel so guilty for being mean to him...If I only knew that it was him in the first place, I could’ve not raised my voice."

 

Scooting closer, JaeEun propped her chin on her hand. "How did he react? He must be shocked to hear someone screaming at him. Good thing you’re not fond of cursing.”

 

"Well, you’re right. He ended up asking for apology. You know what? I thought that I'm going to hate him for prioritizing his acting career, for being away from the other members…but this incident made me like him once more."

 

"I can imagine it," HeeYeon uttered holding Heerin’s hand. “He must be so sweet to sweep you off of your feet.”

 

“Wow, thank you for that rhyme—but yes, he’s claiming his place in my fan girl heart once more.”

 

"I find that as a sweet encounter instead," JaeEun spoke, grinning.

 

"It is."

 

*  *  *

 

It's getting dark in Seoul. The girls went to their shared apartment to rest, the same with the members, to their dorm. This night, the members from the two different floors gathered, which is odd from what they usually do.

 

"What were your first impressions with those ladies?" Leeteuk asked, opening a discussion.

 

"They’re pretty," the members chorused, smiling dreamily.

 

“You know guys, I like the idea of having new coordis, especially because they're all lovely," Leeteuk confessed.

 

"I think that HeeYeon’s and Heerin's mothers are my fans." Heechul boasted, full of confidence.

 

Kangin scrunched his nose as he ate his ddeokbeokki. "Why do you think so?"

 

"It's simple. They both have 'Hee' as the first syllable of their names."

 

"Heechul-ah, I think you're exaggerating," the usually silent Hankyung, verbalized.

 

"Yah, Hankyung-ah. Who taught you to be so blunt?"

 

"YOU."

 

Heechul felt mortified, going after Hankyung who ran to their shared room—making the others laugh out loud.

 

"Leeteuk-hyung, you seem to like RaSeul," Ryeowook speculated. “You’ve been eyeing her after they introduced her to us.”

 

"Why are you intriguing me? Ask the others. Donghae-ah, Eunhyuk-ah, you're unusually silent earlier. Why? Was there a love at first sight?" Leeteuk asked, diverting the members’ attention to the two.

 

"Er...Uhm, well, I guess I want to know JaeEun better," Eunhyuk admitted, smiling shyly. "I think we can blend in."

 

"What about you Donghae?" Noticing that his dongsaeng is still silent, Kangin insisted on asking. “Is it Heerin?”

 

Flustered at the sudden mention of her name, Donghae rubbed his temple.

"Hyung, it's getting late,” he uttered, escaping from the questioning. “Let’s talk about our fan meeting instead.”

 

"Come on Lee Donghae. You're the one who wanted to settle down so badly. Don't be shy," Heechul—who came back from wherever with Hankyung—encouraged.

 

"Well, Kangin’s right. Honestly, I want to be close with Heerin."

 

"Really? Unfortunately, she's taken," Kangin blurted, reminding him. “Well, you can go for friends.”

 

Donghae stayed silent once again, making Leeteuk and Heechul worry.

 

"Aren't you guys going to ask about who I want to be close with?" Yesung butted in awkwardly, snapping the two eldest members from their reverie.

 

"Sure, tell us," Shindong stated, relenting albeit unwillingly.

 

"HeeYeon's cute. She caught my attention," Yesung giggled, recalling her introduction.

 

"All rise. Let's all sleep now. We still need to get up early tomorrow."