Gossip

Reset

"Eunho's nowhere to be found these days," says RaSeul, writing her schedules in the lavender-colored notepad.

"At least, he's still here unlike Kibum," HeeYeon retorted. "Are you done there?"

"Almost~ I'm sleeping right after I finished this."

"You don't have to be insomniac like Heerin, JaeEun and I."

"Too much overtime is bad!"

"I know. That's also the reason why I got a GOOD SCOLDING from Yesungie," she muttered.

"Hahaha. He is right. You don't need to be stressed."

"Well…She's sound asleep now. I wonder what happened."
HeeYeon whispered, looking at Heerin, sleeping beside her.

"JaeEun-unnie's the same. I bet they're in the DREAMLAND now."

"So much for that~ I'm gotta try my hardest to sleep."

"Good night, unnie!" RaSeul turned the lights off and went to her and JaeEun’s room.

 

************************************************************

The following day, rumors on Super Junior members having a close relationship with the coordis aroused. Speculations of the fans dominated the internet sites.

"Is this true?" asked Solbi, the girl's Head Coordinator.

"They're just rumors ma'am," HeeYeon stated, stuttering.

"What's wrong if it's true? Do fans really have the power to hurt their oppas' love?" RaSeul said firmly, knowing the talk is concerning the three of them.

"Seullie..." Heerin whispered.

"Oh...that was my opinion..." RaSeul continued.

"But ma’am is it forbidden for the members to have their own lives?" JaeEun blurted.

"Well, it would really affect the artists. But if I were to choose on SJ's girlfriends, I think fans will understand if the rumored ones were you."

"That said rumor's not a rumor..." Leeteuk said from behind.

"Jungsu-ah, what do you mean?" Solbi articulated.

"I mean...it's no longer a rumor unless it's proven true, right?"

Everyone nods as Leeteuk explained.

"Ma'am, actually this girl right here...is my girlfriend," he grabbed RaSeul, the personnels felt astonished.

"R-R-Rreally? What about the others?"

"Ms. Kwon is Yesung's girl and JaeEun is Hyukjae's."

"JEONGMAL? How…When did all these start?"

"Almost 2 months ago."

 

Solbi was speechless from what she heard.

"We're really sorry for not informing you. Please forgive us!"

They all bowed lowly to her.

"We beg you ma'am," the girls pleaded.

"...Neo...You're really grown up, huh?" Solbi chuckled, patting their heads.
"Of course, it is VERY okay with me. Jungsu, I am proud of you for speaking up and defending RaSeul and her friends. That's a true man!"

"So, you mean we don't need to break up?" Leeteuk asked happily.

"NO. I'll be an evil witch if I do that."

"Kamsahamnida, Ms. Solbi!"

"You're always welcome. Take care of her..."

"I will."

"You don't need to worry. I will patch things up and explain it to the fans. The fans have also met these girls, so they actually know them already."

"I'm happy for you guys!" Heerin said, giving her friends a motherly hug.