Housewarming

Reset

It was a warm Summer Saturday night and the girl’s were busy preparing their new house for the members.

 

"Are they coming?" asked HeeYeon, looking at her watch. "It's almost 6 o'clock."

"Of course they have to come or else~"

JaeEun who is busy preparing the table, looked at her dongsaeng. “Or else what?’

"We'll move to their dorm~"

"That's really, SOMETHING!" Heerin grinned, cooking for dinner. "Hey, how does this taste?"

She got a spoonful and let her friends taste the food she is cooking.

"I love steak and grilled meat!" they chorused.

"Alright, I'm also cooking seafood for myself and ramen perhaps. Also kimbap and samgyupsal."

"Rinnie, give us some..."

"JaeEun-unnie, you don't like seafood that much, do you?"

"Yeah~"

"She doesn't eat much vegetables as well as Eunhyuk," RaSeul rolled her eyes, smirking.

"We share same interests, likes and dislikes..."

"So meant-to-be," the two HEEs giggled.

"But opposites do attract," HeeYeon added. "Jongwoon's the silent type and I'm the talkative type."

"Yeah and age doesn't matter," says RaSeul daydreaming about his Teukie. "What about you Heerin?"

"Me? I don't know. First love never dies. Maybe, this is my motto in love now."

"Who in the world is your first love anyway? Eunho?"

"Seullie, the answer's obvious. It's no other than Eunho."

"But Yeonnie, she might be referring to some other guy over there, living in Meokpo, having a pet called Bada and commonly known as East Sea or Fishy."

JaeEun implied, grinning wildly as Heerin's face flushed pink.

"Unnie's got it right!" RaSeul clapped.

"Aigoo! You guys are making me remember my fangirling times~" Heerin said, flustering.

"I missed those times~" HeeYeon sighed. "But Seullie, Rinnie have Eunho now."

"I don't like that guy very much. I don't know but at times, my BLOOD BOILS each time I see his innocent-slash-kind face. Not just my type."

"Just mind Teukie," Heerin blurted. "Omo, the rice!"

"Haha...She's carried away by the topic," RaSeul coughed, laughing.

"Yeah, however this really involves her. I know she's hiding something," HeeYeon suspected.

"We're the Love Detectives and pursuers," JaeEun continued.

 

********************************************************************************

 

"Chukahae~” the members with Leeteuk in front greeted, happily.

"They've arrived," HeeYeon ran hurriedly, combing her hair.

"You guys attend to them first. I'm gonna finish the cooking and cleaning here," Heerin said, watching over the ddukbogi.

"Be there immediately," JaeEun patted her, retouching, after.

"Welcome to our new house!" the girls welcomed.

"Whoa~ your house is beautiful. Pastel colors of paints were used."

"Ne. Ms. Solbi suggested this to us."

"Where's your room, JaeEun-ssi?" Eunhyuk asked from nowhere.

"Yah, Hyuk-ah! We only arrived now and the first thing you are asking is her room? You aren't planning WICKED THINGS, are you?" Heechul scowled, clutching Eunhyuk's neck with his arm.

"Aiyah...A-a-aniyo..." he answered nervously, JaeEun chuckling.

"All our rooms are in the second floor." RaSeul replied.

"THIS is really girls' house. So clean," Leeteuk roamed around the living room.

"Here are your teas," Heerin offered, still wearing an apron.

"Oh, what are you doing?" Donghae asked with his usual puppy eyes.

"Duh! Rin is giving us teas," Kangin blurted in sarcasm.

Donghae's mouth was half-opened.

"What are you doing? You're distracting his tactic!" Leeteuk elbowed Kangin, hitting him on the chest.

"WHAT TACTIC?!...ah...okay...I got it," Kangin nodded, making the girls laugh.

Shortly, Heerin got the tray back and bowed. "I'll leave you first. I gotta wash the dishes."

"Look, what have YOU DONE?" Heechul felt regretful for his dongsaeng.

"My bad!"

************************************************************

While the others were talking, Leeteuk went outside making RaSeul follow after.

"You seemed so happy these days," she started, sitting next to him in the balcony.

"You’re right. Everyone noticed this. Do you know why?"

"Why? I wanna know," she looked at him closely, waiting for his answer.

He slowly kissed her forehead, then her nose and finally her lips shortly, holding her nape.

"...because of you Seullie."

Her eyes widened, her heart thumping wildly.

"Me?" she thought.