True Suspect

Reset

"Who the heck spread this news?" HeeYeon hollered inside their office, thumping her table loudly.

"Molla," JaeEun shrugged.

"It's hard for me to say, but I'm suspecting Eunho," said RaSeul upset.

"You can't...That doesn't make sense," HeeYeon said in shock. "Do you want to hurt Rinnie?"

 

Heerin suddenly stood up.

"I got your point. Eunho had been seemingly away from me; however, I know that he cannot do things like this.”

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Rinnie," RaSeul said apologetic. "Sorry..."

"It's alright. It's your opinion anyway...Sorry for being so emotional and motherly."

"Aniyo. That's why we like you, Rinnie," HeeYeon smiled, trying to cheer her up.

"She's right," JaeEun and RaSeul seconded.

Everyone circled and hugged each other.

"I'll find the true suspect! I won’t let that person pass! The fans had almost thrown their rage."

"Heerin-ah, you don't need to."

"I got to..."

 

************************************************************


(Heerin's POV)

I tracked the person behind the soon-to-be-scandal. I searched through the internet and the results lead to one person.

Choi Haneul...

This girl is working under the same department with Eunho? This is disgusting!

How could she put my friends' lives in trouble?! I'll find you nasty little girl.

 

I walked to the 4th floor and found a woman wearing a very short red printed dress and black boots.

"Oh, who are you?" said her high-pitched voice.

"I'm looking for Choi Haneul,"I uttered flatly.

"Well, you're looking for me. What can I do for you?" she blurted arrogantly, playing with her hair.

"THE NERVE~!" I hissed under my breath, clenching my fist tightly.

"Are you deaf? She continued. "I'm Choi H-Ha---"

She did not manage to say a word.

I realized... I had just slapped her right on her face.

"DAMN YOU! HOW COULD YOU HURT MY LOVELY FACE?!" she yelled, infuriated.

"…SAME TO YOU! I can't believe your name is Haneul! You don't have a sky-like personality...YOU’RE AS BLACK AND DARK AS HELL!"

"What did I do to you?!"

"You really don't know? YOU PUT MY FRIENDS' LIVES IN DANGER!"

"Ah~yeah...they're boneless flirts sticking with SJ!"

Enraged as already I am, I slapped her face for the second time, but this time, she fell on the floor.

"TRY TO SAY A WORD...and you're DEAD!"

I left her crying, sitting down on the cold floor.

"By the way, about your question earlier...I'm Han Heerin...Remember that name!"