Start of Rivalry

Reset

"JaeEun-ssi, is Heerin not here yet?" Donghae asked, looking around the office.

"She's here awhile ago, but I think she went somewhere else."

"Are you two looking for her?" RaSeul cocked an eyebrow, seeing Kibum behind Donghae.

 

The two glanced at each other. "Yeah."

"Nowadays, many have been searching for her," HeeYeon uttered.

Kibum took his cellphone and called her.

"You have her number?" Donghae wondered. "How did you?"

"I have my ways," he smiled.

 

(Donghae's POV)

"I'm always here with her, yet I don't have her number. Kibum's really a something."

 

"Yah, what are you thinking?" the latter snapped.

"Nothing."

"Oh, you're both here..." said Heerin from behind.”What's up?"

"Heerin-ah," the guys chorused.

"Why? Did I do wrong? Omo, is Manager Lee angry with me? I forgot to bring him his coffee!"

"I gave him his coffee," Donghae said, messing with her hair.

"Hey~" she pouted.

"Do you want to see a movie?" Kibum smiled brightly.

"Yeah. We can go to the noraebang after," Donghae continue.

"…the three of us?" Heerin gulped. "I'll only approve to that in one condition."

"What is it?"

"My friends will join. It'll be awkward if I'm the only one."

"We love you Heerin-ssi!" the three girls yelled and came to hug her.

"But wouldn't that be a little more awkward?"Donghae muttered under his breath.

Kibum just laughed shortly.

"What about Eunho Rinnie?" RaSeul asked considerately.

"He will be attending a conference later. I am becoming more suspicious of him lately. I don't know what's wrong with my gut feeling."

"You better check him," HeeYeon advised.

"I will. Back to our topic, when will our GROUP date be?"

"Tomorrow 6:00 pm."

 

***************************************************************

The following day, the girls were busy dolling up. Heerin is wearing a pleated navy blue chiffon dress and a black leggings., with her wavy hair loosen up.  RaSeul is having a doll-print long sleeved top and a black skinny jeans  and her was pony-tailed.  HeeYeon was wearing floral skull-print green shirt and denim jeans. Lastly, JaeEun is wearing a blue hooded cardigan with pink sleeveless shirt under and blue jeans.

 

Wednesday, 6:00 PM at Seoul Cinema

"Why did you agree to have a group date instead?" Donghae complained, checking on his watch, wearing specs, gray vest on black long sleeve and dark jeans.

Kibum who was wearing striped collared t-shirt and black denims, just keep on listening to his iPod.

"Sorry for waiting," Heerin blurted coming out of the car newly owned by JaeEun. "We rushed up things to dress up."

 

The two guys examined their whole look, from head-to-toe. Their eyes were pinned on Heerin.

"You're all pretty!"

"Komawo~"

"What are WE going to watch?" RaSeul asked excitedly.

"You really want to emphasize 'WE', huh? We're only here because of Rinnie," JaeEun corrected her friend, looking at the three.

"I want to watch 200 Pound Beauty again!" HeeYeon pleaded.

"That's one of my favorite movies!" Donghae and Heerin exclaimed at once.

"So, we're the same?" again, they chorused.

"Haha, I guess it's my day..." Donghae hinted indirectly.

"Are you talking to me?" Kibum's eyes widened.

"I bet, this date would start a fire! How exciting!" RaSeul giggled, whispering to her other unnies.

 

They entered the cinema afterwards. Many lovers were inside, holding their hands tightly.

"It will be a riot if they recognized you." Heerin muttered, slowly dragging the two towards their seat.

"You stay in the middle," Donghae said seated at the side, knowing Kibum was beside him.

"Okay... As you request~" She slowly transferred in between them.

"I hope Teukie's with me," RaSeul sighed.

"Also Yesung..."

"Don't forget my Hyukjae."

"Aish. We're stuck here, guarding unnie." RaSeul crinkled her nose.

 

**********************************************************


"Bad Kang Hana!" HeeYeon and Heerin murmured.

 

Donghae, who is also absorbed in the movie, happened to gaze at her, which the other girls observed.

"Seems that someone's really interested with our Rinnie," HeeYeon smiled, rolling her eyes.

"I see." The other two uttered.

"O-Ouch~" she said softly, clenching her neck.



Donghae suddenly fixed her hair to the other side and gently massaged her neck.

Heerin was startled with his action. Kibum on the other hand felt something...jealousy.

"Thanks, Hae-sshi..." she said, swaying her hair back.

"Is this another movie scene?" JaeEun grinned. "A love triangle?"

"Haha. Cool title. It suits them..." HeeYeon agreed.

"Don't forget. There is still Eunho. Quadrangle!" RaSeul corrected, giggling.

 

Because of their giggles, Heerin turned to face them.

"What now?" she mouthed.

The girls shrugged, pretending nothing happened.

************************************************************
 

"The movie's really great!"

"Noraebang mode now!" the girls screamed.

JaeEun sang Stand by U by DBSK, RaSeul did the Replay, HeeYeon sang Maria by Kim Ah-joong and lastly, Heerin did the It's you, making all of them dance.

"Kibum-sshi, sing for us!" HeeYeon requested.

"Prove to us that you're an SJ member..." says RaSeul straightforwardly.

"Too harsh girl," Heerin defended. "Kibum-ah, sing OZ Generation's song!"

Eonjena uhdeena woori hamkkeh issuh
Eonjena uhdeena woori jariyeowo
Saranghae saranghae nae arumdaun sesang
We live in OZ...

"Yah, this is embarrassing!" he covered his reddened face, humiliated.

"Then, why did you do it?" RaSeul said flatly.

"Because it's Heerin's request," Donghae covered up.

"Yo, yo, my bro!" Kibum grinned, giving him a high five.

"How about you Donghae-ssi? Won't you give someone here, a special song, too?" JaeEun provoked.

"I thought you didn't want me to sing," he smiled.