What are they doing?

Visually Sweet

"Wake up Sehun!" Taeyeon had shouted as she hit his door once and looked at her brother sleeping on her room floor with a few of her manhwa's lying beside him and soon sighed as she went over to pick up the comics off the floor before glaring at her brother as he sat up yawning. She couldn't believe that her brother had been sleeping, and on top of that reading a manhwa?

"What the hell, stop shouting in the middle of the night, noona." He yawned as he laid on the floor again, but that didn't last long with Taeyeon kicking him up and trying to roll him out of the room, which didn't exactly work with her being smaller than her brother and him not wanting to leave just yet.

"Okay what do you want?" She spoke before slipping down and sitting on the floor cross-legged and put the manhwa's onto the table in front of them before having to make sure she heard correctly, snapping her head to the side to squint her eyes. "Repeat that again for me." She said as she was eye-ing her brother.

"Are girls into these things?" He said with his finger pointing to the manhwa's soon scratching his cheek and continued on. "Do you think a guy will find me handsome? Since you're into these things." He blurted before realizing Taeyeon get up and kick him so he laid on his side laughing and had soon been hit by multiple flying objects. 

"How do you expect me to know that! Why would I even bother thinking my brother is gay!" She said and soon closed her room door laughing when Sehun ran out, and had soon went to change out of her uniform.

 

The next day when Sehun came to school, alone because Jongin had seemed to have left before he could and then found the other standing outside near their classroom and waved to him, and soon saw their class representative walking towards them.

"Hey class representative!" Sehun said and patted the shorter boy's head which earned him a hit to the side and whined as he moved away so the shorter wouldn't get to hit him again.

"I have a name, you ignorant kid." Kyungsoo said and soon moved to Jongin's side and soon grinned at Sehun, which soon made something click in his head immediately the moment he stared at Jongin and Kyungsoo.

"WAIT! You two are dating?" Sehun said before having his mouth hit by two hands, which one belonged to each of the other two. "Don't tell anyone I'm gay." Kyungsoo said immediately after hushing Sehun who had unconsciously spoke louder than intended.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating the class rep?" Sehun said as Jongin was already heading into the classroom with Kyungsoo, which made Sehun feel rather irritated with the fact he was plain out ignored which earned him a hit on the head, because the class bell had rang and the teacher had found the boy standing in the hallway alone. "Get to class." Mr. Lee had said as he pushed him into the classroom before closing the door.

After the day was over, he saw Kyungsoo and Jongin walking towards their place, and soon had been walking beside them, in return Kyungsoo had tried to move him away a bit. "Why are you following us." He said as he glared at Sehun and shook his head when he responded with having to live in the same apartment complex.

"Well can't you at least understand that we need space." He said and rubbed his forehead as he looked up at Jongin who seemed to not really care about this situation, or it was because he rarely speaks out about much. "Is he normally this annoying?" Kyungsoo whispered to Jongin who had nodded, and soon the awkward atmosphere was kicked up a notch when the three boys stood in the elevator together.

"Couldn't you have taken the stairs?" Kyungsoo said and stepped out of the elevator after Jongin who started to fish out his keys.
"Are you crazy? You think I want to walk up to the 8th floor!" Sehun said, though Kyungsoo closed Jongin's door before Sehun was able to enter and told him to go home and to stop following the two around.

 

"Geez." Sehun grumbled as he was kicked out before he could even enter, soon heading for his own room after getting inside, soon glaring at the room wall because he could barely hear them talking, though it was hard to hear with a concrete wall between the two rooms. "It's not like I wanted to go there in the first place! Pff, keep dreaming." He muttered to myself and changed, though he really wanted to be there and know what it was like to see such a couple, though it would've been awkward with him being there. Maybe they wouldn't mind that much. He grinned to himself as he pressed his ear against the wall and tried to hear the best he possibly could, but it came to no where with just barely made out words and some sounds which he was quite sure that came out of Jongin's mouth.

 


If you're wondering why it isn't funny yet, it's because those moments will happen once Sekai are together which won't take that long lolol
Sorry Kaisoo shippers, but I promise that Kyungsoo has a good part in the story xD