It started with a confession

Visually Sweet

It was a normal day for most people, but for me, it turned out plain out strange the moment I stepped into the school with Jongin. Why you may ask? He just told me he was gay and I almost choked on the drink he gave me telling me I needed it to calm me down. Well instead of helping, it almost killed me. Somewhat. Now we're sitting down at the lunch table and I feel extremely awkward with my best friend being gay, and me being a guy didn't help this situation either.

"What do you mean you're gay? You're kidding right? I mean like, you've been always dating girls." I said as I began to poke at my food with my fork, waiting for a chance to eat or drink without having to be too shocked with everything happening. It was a good thing that no one could hear us speaking over the loud sounds in the cafeteria, and our other friends out doing who ever knows what. 

"It's not like it happened over night you know Sehun," He sighed slightly shaking his head at me and continued on. "I know I dated a lot of girls, but my eyes happen to always wander towards guys and recently someone had confessed to me, so it wouldn't be that bad to accept him and see how it goes." He said with a nod before beginning to eat. I did the same because I couldn't just sit there with my mouth open. He was my best friend and I couldn't just reject his orientation. We've been friends for so long that our parents even would consider us to be brothers. Though this caught me off gaurd because Jongin was handsome, smart and could practically do anything amazing. He had a nice deep voice, and now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised that even guys would fall for him.

"I should meet your boyfriend then." I said abruptly which earned me a 'you've got to be kidding me, right?' look from Jongin. Which I definitely nodded to. I wasn't going to let my bestfriend date someone weird." I whispered as I wiped my lips after finishing my meal, though I soon found myself slightly shivering at the fact that Jongin might be dating someone that might look like Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson. Okay, I would definitely probably freak out if it was someone like that.

"Maybe." He simply said before getting up and tossed out his trash before leaving the cafeteria, it didn't take long for me to run off quickly to head to class only to see my teacher glaring at me and clicking her tongue as I sat down at my desk and just began to fish out my pen from my bag and writing down the things that were scribbled on the chalkboard. Why do we even use chalkboards in high school in Korea. It makes our fingers hard and covered in chalk.

I glanced back to see if Jongin was sitting in his chair, though I soon had gotten hit on the head by a roll of a few papers only to hear a few laughs from my classmates.
"The board is not over there!" Mr. Lee had shouted as I rubbed the nape of my neck and chuckled lightly as he had asked me to read on from where he left off.
"Where did you stop at?" I asked only to see a frustrated expression cover his face, and soon lowered my head closer to the desk to hide my embaressment.

The day ended relatively fast, soon walking out of the school with Jongin. It was slightly funny since we lived in the same apartment complex since he moved in when we were young kids and our parents didn't really care if we were over at each other's home for the night or even sleeping over. Though I soon sat myself in his room next to the table on the floor and sprawled my arms over the desk and waited for Jongin to change so I can ask more questions to ask him about the guy he might end up dating. "So are you going to introduce him to me or not?" I said as Jongin shook his head.

"Why not!" I shouted and grabbed his collar, slightly grinning when I found myself on top of him, only to get moved aside by Jongin.

"You find this funny don't you? You should just go home and do homework for once Sehun." He said and shook his head before pulling out his books and flipping through the pages until he stopped and began to read. I hissed and laid on the floor staring up at the ceiling and thinking to myself before I knew it, I had to go with my sister coming over to call me home to eat dinner. 

The moment I was done eating I headed for my room and tossed my bag onto my bed and stared into the bathroom mirror and stared at myself for a few minutes. "I would consider myself quite handsome, but what if Jongin isn't into guys who are like me?" I said as I slightly let out a laugh and left the bathroom. "Nah, maybe he's into those guys who top or something like that."

 


 

 

Short first chapter because I should be sleeping right now xD
Though I'll update after a few hours of waking up or the next day or something so I hope some of you like it so far.