What have I done?

Visually Sweet

You know that moment when you get completely curious as to what your best friend is doing next door? Well yup, I felt that last night and I'm quite sure I heard . Maybe those two already had done it? Well now that I think about it, that is completely hard not to think of what could've happened in there, especially with Jongin's parents coming home late and whatever they seemed to have done, took quite a lot of time. This is just getting irritating now.

"Why didn't you walk to school with me?" I asked Jongin as he was speaking to Kyungsoo who was talking about a couple new foreign new students which I thought was rather cool, though Kyungsoo seemed annoyed the moment I walked up to them.

"I woke up early." Jongin told me simply before taking out his book and looking up to see a few new students walk in when the teacher had stepped in before them. Mr. Lee had soon explained that the taller one could speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English and conversational Korean. Definitely not bad, especially his looks. He seemed rather angry, but then again it must be his bushy eyebrows? The other one seemed to be rather clueless, and soon was staring at everyone before waving. 

"Hello, I'm Yifan and this is Yixing." The taller one spoke for both of them, though the other one had soon blurted that he could speak Korean, yet he had an accent. The two seemed to get along, perhaps they knew each other? Other than that the two were perfectly cool. When the teacher assigned their seats, Yixing sat beside me, while Yifan was before Yixing. 

"I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you Yixing." I said as I held out my hand and he soon shook it smiling at me, though he soon pulled out his book and there was a short silence, forcing me to look a bit bewildered because I wasn't sure if he was going to say something back or not.

"How much does a polar bear weigh?" Yixing said as he opened his book and looked at me, I gave him a confused look.
"A lot, I guess?" I said, wondering what kind of question that was.
"Enough to break the ice. Nice meeting you Sehun." He replied before laughing at his own joke. I couldn't help but laugh as well, and the reason was because he had been the only one laughing, at his own joke.

"Ignore him. He says that everyone." Yifan said as I could literally hear Yixing tell another boy the polar bear joke. I found it awfully funny because of how the kid telling the joke had a funnier laugh than his joke.

 

After everyone had gotten to know each other with the new students, I liked how the two new students clicked with us. The language barrier wasn't so bad since they could speak enough Korean for me to get what they were saying. It wasn't bad at all, since making new friends is fun, but then when school was finished I rushed to stop Jongin from leaving.

"Hey, if you're dating Kyungsoo to only to see if you should date him or not, like as an experiment. I'll be your partner instead." I blurted out randomly, because the fact that someone like Jongin was dating Kyungsoo just can't be acceptable. I don't know why, but it wasn't like the two liked each other or anything. Right?

"Don't joke around Sehun." He said to me, and I soon shook my head as I stared at him, frowning as he didn't believe me. Maybe it's because I'm actually straight. Or at least so I thought. Nope, I'm still 98% straight.

"Okay, okay. Though I'm ever so slightly serious. Please?" I said with a smile, and he soon furrowed his brows, it was barely seen but I saw it since it was his way of thinking things out.

"You can't take back what you said, or else I won't forgive you." He said, his expression becoming serious. It was the manly side of Jongin and not the expressionless one. Though now that I think about him being gay, and me asking him to date me instead, the expression seems to have a different feel to it, though it's the same one he gives whenever he's serious.

"Okay." I answered quietly, soon slightly laughing as I dragged Jongin home because an awkward silence was starting to fall over our conversation quickly, because I have no experience in being gay, or a homoual so to say. Imagining Jongin, my childhood friend, being my boyfriend was a very odd thing and it was a first thing as well. This is probably the start of something I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

 


 

Okay, I apologize for the extremely short update, but I have to update frequently so I don't get lazy e.e
Good-night everyone! :D