Chapter 17

History

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures.


Comment Replies:

@kissyuri125: LOL, you'll see in this update (:

@yulyulklover: Aww, Idk if you're gonna like this one.. ): 

@vanilladream: Cause of Hyoyeon. She's usually one of the people who protects her friend. So, when Yuri found out Hyo let Baek talk to her. she knew there was a reason Hyoyeon did. She pretty much trusts Hyoyeon, thats why she talked to Baek.

@sone_eulmalhaebwa: Keep what a secret? I know, its that she might move.


 

After the all the screaming from Dongwoo, the scary movie that L picked ended.

"Hey." Wooyoung yawned, "What should we do tomorrow?"

"Amusement Park!!!!" Hyoyeon and Dongwoo shouted together. They pointed at each other, nodding their heads.

"Yeah, lehgoo." Yuri cooly said.

"Cool, since it's a 3-day weekend." Wooyoung said.

"Let's invite Taemin." Sooyoung suggested, "You guys have his number?"

"I do." Dongwoo raised his hand hopping off the couch.

"Then gimme." Sooyoung stared at him.

"Ok, ok. Bosssy." Dongwoo stuck his tongue out to her. He took out his phone and scrolled down to Taemin's name.

"Let's invite Baek." Hyoyeon suggested. Everyone turned to look at her like she's crazy, except Yuri and Sooyoung. "What?"

"No, in hells no." L disagreed.

"Why not? Yuri is friends with him.. again." She pointed at Yuri. "C'mon Yul, this is a perfect.." she paused looking for the right word. "Perfect.. Uhmn.." she started snapping her fingers with her other hand on her waist, looking up. "Thing." she gave up.

"You mean opportunity?" L said.

"Yeah that!" Hyoyeon clapped her hands and pointed at L, "Nice one."

"Bwoh-yah, Hyo?" Dongwoo looked at her weirdly.

"Don't blame her." Sooyoung backed Hyoyeon up, hearing their conversation in the kitchen where she was getting snacks.

She then went to Hyoyeon and put her arm around her while her other was busy helping her eat.

"Thank you." Hyoyeon acknowledged, nodding her head and smiling like a fool.

"It's not our fault Hyo's dictionary is not enough." Sooyoung continued, turning it into joke. Everyone started laughing, Dongwoo who stood up started jumping laughing at the ceiling, even L who rarely laughs was rolling on the floor.

"Bwoh-yah?!" Hyoyeon looked at her friend who insulted her, nudged her head then running away. Sooyoung ran after her, leaving her food on the table, and tackling her down. Everyone was laughing and couldn't help their foolishness.

Yuri who turned her heads towards the door hearing keys go in, stopped laughing. Everyone heard and stopped what they were doing. There came in Yuri's brothers, Jiyong and Doojoon.

Yuri, the first to react, went up to her brothers. She went to Doojoon and hugged him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The rest of her friend stood up in a lined greeted. The two brothers nodded.

Yuri was about to go to her other brother, Jiyong, was left dumbfounded when he just walked right past her. L whose smile turned to a frown glared at the person who walked off.

"Sorry about that." Doojoon apologized on his  brothers behalf, bowed and left following his brother.

"Yuri-ah, kenchanna?" Sooyoung asked. Yuri was just standing there looking at the ground. Her head went up when she heard her friend ask her a question and smiled.




It was 2:00 in the morning and everyone in the Exo boy's house was sleeping except one.

Baekhyun who was already in bed stayed up, and was looking at the ceiling. The session that happened between him and Yuri kept replaying in his mind.


When Sooyoung and Hyoyeon left, Baekhyun went straight the point and explained everything.

"I'm not gonna start with an apology because you won't accept anyway." Yuri looked at him, arms folded across her chest. "Ever since you started drifting away from us, everything just started happening so quickly. I know, one of the reasons was because of Luhan but, what was the other reason?"

Yuri was about  to answer his question but, he continued, "Before you answer that, I wanted to say that, it's bull if you left Kai and I because of Luhan. I know, that you and Luhan were as close as we were to you but, leaving us because of him, isn't that what you call selfish..? I know you're not selfish but, what you did was such a selfish thing to do. It hurt you, I know. Luhan. He was the guy you always dreamed of being with. First of all, all he did to you was hurt you without knowing. You got hurt, because you made yourself get hurt. If you had told him sooner, everything would've been great. Ok, I'll stop with you and Luhan and focus more on us. And Kai." Baekhyun continued, "You don't think it hurt when we saw you cry every night because of him? Yuri it hurt because that was the last thing we wanted you to be in. But, I mean there's a first in everything. Yuri.. I-i had the worlds biggest crush on you but, you didn't notice either. So, we're both in the same page. Wait, no. We're not. Cause, I didn't leave you and Kai because I kept seeing you with Luhan. Having fun, flipping your hair so he could notice, shrieking like a little girl, and even using your aeygo. I didn't because I'm not gonna let some stupid love ruin friendship. I understood you the most. Kai and I understood you the most." Baekhyun finished, staring at his feet.

"Baek.." Yuri started, "I didn't know. I'm sorry. And you are right. I was being selfish but, you know what? Sometimes you do have to be selfish. You said it yourself, I'm not a selfish person." she paused, "There's a point where you can't take it anymore and just be it. And that's what happened. I couldn't take it. Luhan's not the only reason why I left, Baek." she took both of his hands and looked at him. "You, Kai, all of you guys. You were drifting from me. Yoona, I know. She's the sweetest thing. I believed that. I know you still trust her, so I'm not gonna say anything and let you be. But, try considering sometime hmm?" Yuri patted his cheeks and smiled at him, "Let's be friends again."

Baekhyun looked at her and grabbed her face. "You're serious?" the girl in front of him nodded and smiled. "Yes. Please."



"Please?" Yuri looked at him amused. "I'm the one who asked, you pabo." she patted his head. Baekhyun chuckled. "But, one thing." Yuri said, and Baekhyun's face turned serious. "Let's keep this a secret, hmm?" Baekhyun nodded. "And keep it down low for now. No telling, any of them even Kai. But I doubt that."

"Yes, ma'am." Baekhyun saluted. Yuri chuckled and hugged her friend. She felt like she hasn't hugged him in so long, which was true, but either way thought that. Baekhyun hugged back, putting his head in her neck and smelling her.

"Just make sure, your crush on me is over aye." Yuri pulled away and winked at him.

"Oh, it's gone." Baekhyun scoffed, "Don't feel to cocky about it Yuri-ah." Yuri looked at him like he was crazy. "What?" he questioned. "You should be glad knowing the one and only Byun Baekhyun liked you." he cockily said.

"You. Wish." Yuri nudged his head.

"Oh, same old Yuri." Baekhyun rubbed his head, laughing. "Always the cool boy."

"Yah!" she slapped his arm.

"Ouch, Yuri oppa! That hurt." Baekhyun joked, earning more slaps from her.

 


Author's Note: I just wanted to give a shoutout to one of my loyal  subscriber and commenter! YAAAAY! LOL, , Actually the reason why I updated twice today, because she/he  is leaving for a month. SO, THIS UPDATE WAS FOR YOU OnASnowDay !!!!!

have a safe & nice trip !!!