Chapter 16

History

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures.


Comment Replies:

@NerdyBunny: Omg, yuuup! and what do you ean back together? Has in friendship wise? Mhmm.. I don't know.. kekeke~

@vanilladream: LOL, cliffhangers ! & Yes, I couldnt agree more. I would love to see how their friendship was like. hahahaha & you're welcome, I hope you like today's update.

@beautifulrhapsody: I know, i hope too! & Thank you (: I hope you enjoy today's update!

@OnASnowDay: YURI AND BAEKHYUN FRIENDSHIP! Hhaha & yes that Myungsoo. smh. lol

@son_eulmalhaebwa: lol, I dont know.... You have to read and find out. kekeke~

@yulyulklover: Uhmn.. I'm not sure. Do you want them to end up together?


 

Yuri's P.O.V.

"No one. Just some advertisement people." she heard Hyoyeon.

"Oh, okay." Yuri said to Hyoyeon and went back to Sooyoung.

When she came back she saw Sooyoung staring out of nowhere and Dongwoo sleeping.

"Hey, what's up?" Yuri kneeled down in front of Sooyoung, who was on the single couch.

"Just tired." she answered shortly.

"I know, there's something bothering you." Yuri told her. "Chinja, what's up? You've been like this ever since the first day of school." she noticed.

"I-i can't say." she replied. "I can't tell anyone." she hesitated, "...not even you."

"Sooyoung-ah. What's wrong?" Yuri insisted. "I can't bear to see you like this. Tell me."

"No, Yuri. I can't."

"Stop. Can you please stop this?" Yuri angrily said, "When you ask me what's wrong, I tell you even though I don't want to. I'm your friend, tell me." she forced.

"Ok, ok..." Sooyoung gave in, "I'm in an arrange marriage."

"What's wro--"

"I'm moving to Japan." Sooyoung answered, like she already know what Yuri was gonna ask.

She was shocked. "Yuri-ah." Sooyoung grabbed a hold of her hands and shook her. The girl was still dumbstruck of what she said. "See. That's why I didn't tell you."

"Yuri-ah, there's someone outside looking for you." the two friends turned around and looked at Hyoyeon.

"Huh?" Yuri looked at her confused, "I thought you said it was some advertisement ?" she questioned.

"They left but this guy came asking for yo--"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" they heard someone outside yell. Hyoyeon ran outside to look. Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other and followed.




"Ba-Baekhyun." Yuri said, looking at her old bestfriend.

"Yuri-ah, can we talk please?" Baekhyun begged.

"No, you can't talk to her." Daehyun and L said in unison but didn't notice.

Everyone looked at Yuri and waited for her answer.

"Yuri, if you want to talk to him. Go, I won't stop you." Wooyoung reassured.

"What the , Woo." L cursed.

"I'll support you in whatever you choose." Wooyoung continued.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" L butted in.

"I'm being reasonable Myungsoo."

"Oppa, komawo. But, I choose not talk to him." Yuri looked at Baekhyun.

"Good job that's my Yuri." L proudly said.

"L go inside." Hyoyeon demanded.

"Wae? You can't tell me what to do Hyo." L looked at her.

"Go." she sent him a glare. L shivered and left.

"Daehyun and Wooyoung can you guys go in too? Please?" Sooyoung asked nicely.

The two boys nodded following L inside.

Once, the boys were gone the girls remained in silence for awhile.

"Hyo, is he the one looking for me?" Yuri turned her body towards her friend. Hyoyeon nodded, looking at the ground.

"Okay.." Yuri paused. Baekhyun was looking down at the ground waiting. "I'll talk to him." the boy looked up with hope in his eyes. "Not because I want to, but because you have a reason why you didn't tell him to leave." Yuri looked at her blonde haired friend, who was leaning on Sooyoung. Her blonde haired friend smiled.

"You want us to stay with you, or what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"You guys can go inside." Yuri answered, "It's chilly out here."

"Ok, but come in soon kay?" Sooyoung patted her shoulder.

"Don't do anything or say anything stupid Baek." Hyoyeon warned him. He looked at her shocked, because she talked to him in an informal again but, still nodded thanking her.

The girls went inside and people who was left outside remained silent.




 "You." L walked up to Hyoyeon when she came in with Sooyoung. "Why did yo--"

He was left dumbstruck when she walked past him. Hyoyeon sat down on the floor seeing Dongwoo still in deep sleep. Sooyoung sat next to her.

"Hey, I'm still talking to you." L followed her and stood in front of them.

"Yeah, yeah L." Hyoyeon waved him off, "You're so dramatic you know." Wooyoung, who took Sooyoung's spot on the single couch, chuckled at his friends remark.

"I am not being dramatic." L slumped next to Sooyoung pouting.

"Yes, you are." Hyoyeon forced. "Leave her be. They have to talk sooner or later." she laid her head on Daehyun's legs who was sitting behind her.

"I prefer it to be later." L said, resting his head on Sooyoung's lap.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sooyoung asked Daehyun completely ignoring L.

"He's worried that Yuri might become friends with those boys again." L who was laid down on Sooyoung's lap, answered for him since it seemed like Daehyun wasn't in the mood to answer.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon punched his thigh, "Why are being so greedy? Yuri isn't an object, Dae!" Hyoyeon continued scolding him.

The whole group became silent again when they saw Yuri's figure coming towards them.

"How was it?" Sooyoung asked her first when Yuri sat on Wooyoung's lap hugging him.

"It's like you're asking 'how was my first date' Soo." Yuri laughed. "Nothing happened, we just started.." she hesitated, "...anew friendship?"

"What!?" Daehyun and L shouted.

"Seriously, you guys are such drama queens." Hyoyeon looked at them annoyed. "But, I'm glad your friendship is working out with them." she turned to Yuri and congratulated her.

"Ani." Yuri said.

"Ani?" Wooyoung asked.

"Actually, we agreed to keep it a secret." Yuri explained. The group nodded, except for L and Daehyun who looked unhappy and Dongwoo who was still in deep sleep, snoring.

"Can you guys cheer up?!" Sooyoung slapped L's face who was still on her lap.

"Ouch." L rubbed his face.

"Anyways." Wooyoug clapped his hands, removing Yuri from his lap. "Let's stop this dramatic session and watch the movie."

"Right?" Hyoyeon happily said. "We came over here to relax but, got drama instead."

"Drama?" Dongwoo who just woke up, groggily asked.

"Finally, sleeping beauty woke up." L remarked.

"Did I miss something?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"More, like where were you when that bas--" L stopped mid sentence, feeling a glare at him and noticed it was Yuri, "I mean," he coughed, "When some ex-guy friend came here?" he glared at Dongwoo.

"I'm so confused." he stated. Daehyun slapped his hand on his forehead with his ridiculousness.

"Aigooo. Dongwoo." Yuri said, pinching the bridge of her nose.




"What's up with you?" Kai asked his best friend who came in there room with smiles.

His best friend walked past him and laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling. He put his hands on the back of his head.



"Yah, Baek!" Kai shouted at him, snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"What?" he calmly said.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked, laying on his stomach.

"Nothing." Baekhyun said, "Just thy Yuri said she'll start a new friendship with me."

"Bwoh?" Kai exclaimed getting up. "That's great! Wait." he realized, "Me?"

"Yes, me as in Byun Baekhyun."

"Yah, bwo-yah?!" Kai complained. "Why only you and not me?" pointing at his best friend and to himself.

"Well, I was the only one that talked to her."

"You went to her?" Kai's eyes widened. "What? How? When?" he shook his friend.

"Today. After that dramatic session we had with Luhan. She still lives in the same place."

"Really? Waaah, Baek lemme apologize to her." Kai stood up grabbing his things.

"You can't cause you're not even suppose to know." Baekhyun stopped him. "None of the boys are suppose to know, so don't say anything."

"Ugh, why do you get to 'secretly' talk to her? I used to be her bestfriend too!" Kai pouted.