Chapter 18

History

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures.

 


Comment Replies:

@vanilladream: Oh, no problem. Lolol I like what you said there about BaekYul. kekeek~

@sone_eulmalhaebwa: Oh, its okay! Atleast, I have a person who disagrees with Exoyul.

@kissyuri125: Anticipate for BaekYul moments (:

@NerdyBunny: Yaaaay right! Yes, 'yuri oppa' keke~ and Hyoyeons dictionaries are way too funny.

@yulyulklover:Oh, dont worry! That will come up!!

@babyul: Lol, do you like?

@yul_deerhan: Your welcome (: You want them to? :o Oh, you'll see about Kai later on.

@beautifulrhapsody: Oh no its okay. hahaha (:

@Candyaddict: Sorry, I've been busy. but i hope you like today's update.

 


 

Yuri woke up with a ray of sunlight hitting her face. She groggily went to check the time on her phone that was on the side table next to her bed. She clearly saw 8:30 and sat up quickly remembering that their group planned to meet at Sooyoung's house at 10.

Yuri got up, putting her slippers on and going in her personal bathroom to get ready. She came out and went to get her keys on her desk.



She had to pick up Taemin on the way. Yuri reached his house and parked on his driveway for now.



"C'mon Taemin bballi!" She saw him put his shoes on and rushed him. He went to sit next to her on the passengers seat.

"Sorry, Noona. I slept pretty late yesterday." Taemin who was half asleep apologized rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm. It's okay. I'm a bit cranky in the morning. Sorry for rushing you." Taemin just nodded his head and went to sleep. "By the way, nice car noona."




The two sleepy heads reached Sooyoung's in no time.

Yuri parked her car in Sooyoungs driveway and waited for her other friends to come. Yuri texted Sooyoung.



To: Shikshin

I'm on your driveway. Are you almost done getting ready? Myungsoo and them aren't here yet btw.



Just then after she texted Sooyoung. She saw Wooyoung pull up right next to her car with sleepy L, Dongwoo and Daehyun. They were all half asleep.


From: Shikshin

Ok, I'm almost done! I'ma just get the keys to the van and wake up the driver.



Yuri saw Sooyoung's text and replied with an "ok!". She saw Hyoyeon walking towards her car after she got dropped off by her brother.



"I'm so tired." Hyoyeon said once she went inside Yuri's car. "Oh, Taemin's sleeping." she covered .

"Pabo." Yuri yawned. "I think everyone's tired."

"What time did they sleep?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I don't know. Go ask." Yuri told her and went back to sleep, laying her head back. Hyoyeon who was told, got off Yuri's car and went to Wooyoung's.

She looked through the window and saw all the guys sleeping. Dongwoo all over L in the back, Daehyun who was in the passenger seat had his head on the window while Wooyoung's head is on the steering wheel.

"Yah! Wake up!" She shouted banging the window Wooyoung was in. Wooyoung, who was shocked, accidentally hit the honk and everyone woke up.

"Yah!" everyone said. Even Taemin and Yuri who was asleep in the other car heard the honk and scolded Hyoyeon.

"Mianhe!" Hyoyeon smiled, holding a peace sign up.

"You better be!" L glared at her.

"I am." She said, "I just wanted to ask what time you guys slept." she pouted.

"Ugh, Hyo ask us later. You can see we're trying to get our sleep in." Wooyoung mumbled going back to his original spot.

Hyoyeon who didn't get her answer left pouting and heading over to Sooyoung, who was met halfway.



"Kaja, wake the others up hole I get the van out." Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon saw her tall friend and turned back around to get another scolding from her friends.

The group of friends who were asleep, came out with puffed and angry faces. Yuri and Wooyoung locked their cars and followed the rest that were headed over to Sooyoung's van.



There were 3 seats in the back, 2 seats in the 2nd row, 2 seats in the 1st row, and 1 seat next to the driver. Taemin, Yuri , Hyoyeon say in the last row with Taemin in between them. Dongwoo and L sat in the 2nd row, Daehyun and Wooyoung eat in the first row, and Sooyoung sat next to the driver.

"Sorry, we had to meet early." Yuri apologized o the guys who were half asleep. They just nodded their heads signaling that it's okay.

Hyoyeon who was wide awake started talking. "What time did you guys sleep last night?"

"4 am." Daehyun mumbled, resting his head on Wooyoung's shoulder.

"You guys all did?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah, we decided to all sleep at Woooung's house so he won't have to pick us up and take more time." Dongwoo answered, still half asleep.

"Ahhhh, then--"

"Shut up, Hyo." L cut her off, and scolded her. Hyoyeon slumped down her seat and looked at the window.

"I just wanted to talk." she mumbled, "It's not my fault you guys chose to sleep late."

"Aish!!!" L shouted, shaking his head. He got annoyed hearing Hyoyeon bicker.

Few minutes past, and the car was filled in silence but, Sooyoung who had to explain the plans broke it.

"Agh.. I can never sleep when I'm with you guys. " L said annoyed, forcing his eyes to close.

"Anyways, since it takes a while to come back and forth. We can sleep at one of my house that my family owns near the amusement park. I hope you guys brought extra clothes." she announced, "And don't complain to me if you didn't because I clearly texted all of you guys." Sooyoung rushed to day before L started to complain about not bringing extra clothes. "You're rich L, you can just buy clothes there." she stated, "So, stop being such a drama queen."




"Baek, where are you going and you're bring a back-pack full of clothes?" Kai who just woke up, looked at his best friend.

Actually, Hyoyeon who insisted in bringing Baekhyun because it'll help his friendship with Yuri, told him about their trip to the Amusement park and sleeping there for the whole weekend.

"Huh?" Baekhyun, looked back to his best friend, "Nowhere. My sister, wanted to see me. So, I'm gonna go visit her." He lied, turning back to pack his clothes.

"Oh, is Taeyon unnie alright?" Kai asked worried.

"Yeah, she's okay. She just misses me that's all." Baekhyun lied again.

"Well, what time are you leaving?" Kai asked curiously. He looked at his friend checking hid watch, and fidgeting with the gem of his shirt.

"Uh.. Soon." He replied simply. "I'm gonna borrow the car." Kai nodded at him.

Baekhyun went inside their personal bathroom to gussy up. While he was in the bathroom Kai, who was already suspicious of his best friend, texted the next closest friend he had.



To: Luhan Hyung

Hyung, wake up and get ready. Baekhyun's acting suspicious. He's leaving for Taeyon Noona but I doubt he's even going there.



Luhan who just woke up in his room with Sehun saw the text message and hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash up. Sehun who heard a door closing also woke up. He checked the time and it was 7 am in the morning.

'What the heck? Hyung doesn't wake up this early.'

Luhan came out of the bathroom after washing up and saw his dongsaeng awake.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"Uhmn.." Luhan started thinking of a way to lie to his dongsaeng, but gave up. "Hurry and wash up, we're going somewhere. And pack some clothes. Don't ask questions." he looked at him and said firmly. He went to the closest and took out clothes to wear and pack.



To: Jongin

Arra I'm almost ready.


From: Jongin

I can't get ready cause he's still here but, I'll just pack my clothes and we can leave. Let's use yours and Sehun's car.


To: Jongin

About Sehun. Btw he's coming with us cause I didn't have any choice.


From: Jongin

Aish Hyung you always at lying. Whatever its okay. I have to tell you something too.



Baekhyun who was ready to leave hid goodbye to his best friend and left. Once Baekhyun was out of sight, Kai stood up and packed his clothes quickly. He texted Luhan to get the car and hurry before they lose him.

Kai got his stuff, and headed over to the garage. He saw Luhan in the drivers seat waiting, and Sehun looking confused sitting in the back.

"Did he see you?" Kai asked Luhan once he went in his car.

"No." Luhan said looking at Kai, who looked like he homeless with his hair everywhere.

"Good." he said looking at his phone.

"Wait, how do you expect us to follow him when he already left?" Luhan asked him.

"I have a tracker in the car. I personally installed so, if anyone tried to steal it I would know where is it." Kai looked at his phone again.

"Smart. But wouldn't Baek know?"

"Ugh, you have so many questions Hyung. And yeah he does know but I don't think he'll remember." Kai answered his question. "Kaja! I got it."

The three left and stared following the directions in Kai's phone. Once everything was calm, Sehun who was waiting patiently for his hyungs to stop discussing, he asked what they were doing.

"We're gonna follow Baek because I have a feeling he's meeting up with Yuri." Kai explained.

"Noona?"

"Yuri?" Sehun and Luhan asked both confused.

"That's the thing I needed to tell you Hyung." Kai told his older friend, "Baekhyun and Yuri me yesterday and Yuri agreed to be friends again."

"What?" Luhan asked shocked. "That'd not fair, that Byun Baekhyun."

"That's what I said." Kai agreed with his hyung's burst.

The car was back in silence for awhile, until Luhan ask his dongsaeng, Sehun, why he was being quiet.

"It's obvious I'm not welcomed here."  Sehun pouted and slumped his body down his seat.

"Don't be such a baby!" Kai scolded him.

"Whatever." Sehun still said while pouting. "As long as I see Yuri Noona then I'm good."

"Yah! It's not like you're not one of the people who left her." Luhan looked at his dongsaeng in disbelieve in his mirror.

"At least, I'm not the stupid one who didn't know that Yuri Noona was in love with me." Sehun fought back. Kai chuckled at the two bickering.

"Yah! How does everyone know about that except me!!" Luhan shouted in frustration.

"It's not my fault you were stupid Hyung."

"Ya--"

"Hey stop here. Cause Baekhyun's stopping." Kai cut in their bickering and instructed driver Lu. They were a few feet away from Baekhyun's car. They all seem to noticed that Baekhyun was parked across from a house. They looked at the house, and saw a car coming in the driveway of that house.

A few minutes passed and they saw another car come in, parking right next to the other one. No one seemed to he coming out the car. Later, again another car/truck drove in front of the house and dropped off a familiar blonde haired girl.

"Isn't that Yuri Noona's friend?" Sehun, the first to notice, said.

"Yeah..." Luhan said. The hear of one of Yuri's friend, the three boys looked has to what was going to happen next.

They saw a tall girl coming out of the house, noticing it was another one of Yuri's friend. Something unexpected was happening and the three boys couldn't believe their eyes. In one of the cars, Yuri came out.

They saw the group of friends go in a van and leave the house heading towards somewhere the boys were clueless about. They also saw, Baekhyun who left and followed the van.

"God." Luhan said. They were still a few feet away from the house. Since, they had a tracker and the car Baekhyun is using they didn't have to worry about losing him.

"I know I just saw Yuri Noona like yesterday, but every time I see her.. It's like a miracle since we haven't seen her in so long." Sehun stated, in a trance.

"Kaja, hyung." Kai told Luhan, who was staring blankly at the house.

The boys left and also followed where Baekhyun and the group of friends were going.




The group who had finally reached their destination got off the van. They stared at the big sign saying 'Everland'.

"Waah! We're here!" Dongwoo admired the place.

"That hour ride was worth it." L said also admiring the amusement park.

"Ok, let's get the tickets!" Sooyoung announced.

"Wait, I'm waiting for someone!" Hyoyeon stopped the group from leaving.

"What? Who?" Yuri asked confused. The rest of the group looked at her contended, except Sooyoung who kind of figure it out.

"Annyeong." the group heard a cheerful voice and turned to where the voice was coming from.

"Baekhyun!" Yuri saw him and ran to hug him.

"Bwo-yah Hyo!!!!" L scolded his friend, "You've been getting on my last nerve."

Hyoyeon who thought the situation was funny, laughed at L.