chapter 02

Can't sleep

 

Lu Han heard Yixing singing with that soft and sweet voice of his, he smiled instantly, the younger’s voice was so comforting, he felt like he was floating in the air. Suddenly, a hand started caressing his hair gently, the other hand that all this time was resting on his stomach moved and took his linked hands over his chest dragging them down over his stomach instead, and Yixing left his hand there, over the blonde’s hands.

 

Lu Han was glad the TV was off because he was blushing like a stupid little girl in love, he didn’t want the younger to see him like that again, he had enough already. He relaxed his body and mind enjoying every second of this moment, enjoying Yixing’s voice, Yixing’s touch, Yixing’s warmth, he felt so good, he almost didn’t want to sleep anymore just to feel more of whatever he was feeling, but the sleep was getting to him, faster than he thought.

 

“Yi…xing” He whispered smiling before dozing off completely.

 

After some minutes Yixing finally sang the last words of his song. He looked down at his friend and found him sleeping like a baby, he smiled and stared at him lovingly still caressing his hair. The light that came from the entrance wasn’t much but he could still see Lu Han’s face. He was just so pretty and cute for his own good, how can a guy have that face, it was unfair.

 

The main dancer found himself caressing his friend’s cheek, he could caress it forever, it was so soft, like a cotton, he wanted to turned Lu Han into a plushie and sleep with him in his arms. His eyes landed on the other’s lips, oh no, he gulped nervously, he just couldn’t take his eyes off those pink lips. He looked around, of course no one was there, everyone was sleeping, he looked down at Lu Han again, yes, he was sleeping too, “he won’t know, he won’t even feel it” Yixing kept repeating those words in his mind while leaning down.

 

He pressed his lips gently against Lu Han’s lips, he felt butterflies in his stomach as soon as he did it, a thread of electricity was roaming his body, the heat on his cheek rising, his heart was beating faster and faster, and he was just pressing his lips against the other’s, not even moving, that simple contact and he felt like an iceberg melting little by little because of Lu Han’s warm lips, yes, his lips were warm, warm and soft, like a delicate petal under the sun. He decided to move his lips, just to see how it feels, and it felt so good, so good. He wanted to do more, this was probably his only and last chance to kiss those lips and he was going to use it. He went for the lower lip of the sleeping boy and it slowly and gently, he was in heaven, he totally loved Lu Han’s lips, suddenly those lips moved against his and Yixing panicked, he backed up completely from the elder’s face, his heart almost jumped out from his chest, he probably looked like if he saw a ghost or something. He looked down at Lu Han and he was just shifting a little on his lap then stopped and continue sleeping again.

 

Yixing put his hand over his chest where his heart was and sighed in relief, “that was close” he muttered. He looked at the ceiling for several minutes trying to calm himself, thinking of what he just did.

 

He kissed Lu Han

 

He kissed Lu Han

 

He kissed Lu Han

 

He flushed “Oh God…I just kissed my best friend…I’m crazy” He let a chuckle escape from his mouth, although what he did was wrong and he knew was totally wrong, he didn’t regret it, yes, that’s right, he didn’t regret anything, in fact, he wanted to do it again. Lu Han’s lips felt so good against his, he liked every inch of those lips. He looked down and smiled seeing the sleeping face of his friend, leaning down again he pressed a soft kiss on Lu Han’s forehead.

 

“Good night Lulu” resting his head back on the couch he let himself sleep.

 

 

 

 

Hours passed and the clock marked 06:00 AM, Lu Han opened his eyes, he looked at the clock on the wall, it was still early, but the light coming from the new day filled the room. He realized he was still in the couch, he looked up and Yixing was there sleeping, he could have go to his room and leave him on the couch but he just let him sleep on his lap.

 

“Yixing you idiot, you’re going to have cramps” He scolded him mentally. He got up slowly trying to not wake up the other. Putting his hand on the younger’s shoulders he slid down his upper body on the couch, then lifted his legs and placed them there as well, soon Yixing was moving in his sleep trying to find a comfortable position. He stayed in the same position Lu Han was minutes ago, with his back on the couch and his hands laying over his stomach, but without a pillow, he would probably feel pain on his neck later. Lu Han took one of the cushions of the other couch and put it under Yixing’s head carefully.

 

He took a moment to appreciate his friend’s sleeping face, his brown hair covering his right eye, his hair was getting longer and longer, he brushed some of the brown locks from his face, Yixing was really an attractive young man, any girl would be lucky to have him. He noticed his mouth was slightly open, probably drooled at some moment in his sleep, “Ew, not good Yixing” he laughed silently when the image of the younger drooling appeared in his mind. Suddenly the sleeping boy mumbled something Lu Han couldn’t understand, well, he was sure it was nothing because what he heard weren’t words, and Yixing mumbled again.

 

“Hey” Lu Han said brushing more locks from the other’s face, maybe he was having some kind of nightmare, who knows. Yixing mumbled one more thing and then stopped. Lu Han frowned but was happy that it was nothing serious. He studied the younger’s face for more seconds and smiled, he looked vulnerable and innocent when he was sleeping, he was so cute, he wanted to hug him and protect him from everything.

 

And then it happened.

 

He was trying to avoid it all this time, from the moment he woke up, but now it was impossible, it was in front of him, those perfect parted lips, tempting him. He stared at them, stared and stared, biting his own lip just at the thought of kissing them. He thought he’ll be all good after sleeping but not, everything was still very clear in his mind and body, all those sensations and feelings he had, he couldn’t forget them or erase them even if he wanted to, and he didn’t want to, he liked what he felt, and he was still feeling the same.

 

And so he did it, yes, he did it.

 

In a blink of an eye his lips were over Yixing’s lips. He was on his knees, his hands on the edge of the couch for support. He blushed like crazy as soon as he felt the main dancer’s lips, they were tender and soft…and sweet, he didn’t know why but they tasted sweet, as if sparkles of sugar were spread all over his lips. Maybe it was because of those super sweet drinks he drinks all the time, well, he didn’t care at this moment, the only thing he knew was that he was loving it and wanted to feel more, to taste more.

 

He started to move his lips against the other’s, he went for the upper lip and it slowly, the sweet taste was so addictive, he couldn’t  get enough, he went to the lower lip, oh yes, the lower lip, that juicy and kissable lower lip, it was a sin to have such lip. He it slowly as well taking his time to taste it, the sweetness was drugging him, he needed more, more, he nibbled that tempting lip and that’s when he stopped. He snapped his eyes open, retreating so fast that he fell on his .

 

Lu Han stayed there on the floor breathing hard as realization hit his mind. “What the hell…wha-what was I doing?” He questioned himself mentally, he covered his flushed and embarrassed face with his hands, he felt like a human volcano, the temperature in his body was uncontrollable and kept rising, an egg could be cooked on his back right now.

 

He peeked at Yixing through his finger and the latter was sleeping peacefully as if nothing ever happened. He sighed. He was the one telling Yixing not to do anything weird and look at him now, almost eating the younger's lips as if they were some candy. He sighed again before getting up from the floor, he went to the bathroom and drenched his face with the cold water, then went straight to his room and buried himself under the covers of his bed from head to toe. He wanted to stay there forever and never get out.

 

But unfortunately life was against him this particular day because two hours later Kris was telling him to go and wake Yixing up

 

“Why don’t you wake him up?” Lu Han was folding his sheets pretending to be busy, he was trying to avoid at all cost to see Yixing, he didn’t want to see him, not when the sweet taste of his lips were still vivid on his.

 

“I tried but he’s not waking up, I just told you”

 

“Try again”

 

“Lu Han, I tried three times already, you know how it is with him”

 

Yes. Lu Han knew how it was. Yixing could only be woken up either by him or Kris, and they take turns to do it, today was Kris’s turn, but since is not working he has to go and wake him up.

 

“Lu Han. Go” Kris ordered with his bossy voice.

 

Lu Han sighed and gave up, he left his room and went to the living room. He started to feel nervous, the images from hours ago invading his mind, he decided to finished this fast.

 

Finally reaching the couch, he blushed the moment Yixing appeared on his sight.

 

“Lu Han, control yourself...control yourself!” he wanted to punch himself nonstop. He took a few steps and stood in from of Yixing’s sleeping form, he crossed his arm over his chest and looked anywhere but Yixing.

 

“Wake up Yixing”

 

Silence.

 

“Wake up Yixing” He tried again, voice a little louder this time.

 

Silence.

 

“What the why is he not waking up??” He didn’t want to look at the younger, but he had no choice, and he regretted it the moment his eyes landed on Yixing, and yes, he looked at his lips too, the same lips he had kissed hours ago like a possessed person.

 

“Damn it!” He slapped his cheek trying to erase those images at least for a moment. He needed to end all this, now.

 

Leaning down just a little he tried again, maybe Yixing didn’t hear him the first time because of the distance.

 

“Yixing wake up”

 

Silence.

 

“Damn it Yixing, wake up! I don’t have all day!” He smacked the main dancer’s forehead, he lost his patience. As soon as he said the last words Yixing opened his eyes and took his hand pulling him down on top of him in an awkward hug.

 

“What the hell!! Yixing let me go!!” Lu Han yelled, well, tried to, his face was on the crook of Yixing’s shoulder making his voice sounded like he had a potato in his mouth.

 

“That’s not way of waking up someone” The main dancer . He had his arms wrapped around his friend's waist.

 

“Shut up! Let me go damn it!” Lu Han kept trying to escape from the younger’s arms but the latter seemed to be stronger.

 

Suddenly, Yixing started laughing with no reason.

 

“Why are you laughing?? This is not funny!”

 

“I just remembered something” Yixing stated calmly moving his mouth closer to his Lu Han’s ear. “I remembered how you kissed me while I was sleeping”

 

Lu Han froze in that very moment, he stopped moving, he almost stopped breathing. He couldn’t have heard what he just heard. No, it was impossible. He became a human volcano again in a second, he noticed Yixing’s grip on his waist loosened and took advantage of it and got up as fast as he could but tripped with his own foot and landed on the floor just like before, but this time he stood up quickly and tried to escape but Yixing, who now was sitting in the couch, took his wrist pulling him down next to him.

 

Lu Han just wanted the ground to swallow him, he kept blushing and he couldn’t stop, he glanced at Yixing next to him and found the younger smirking. He wanted to disappear.

 

“Lu Han”

 

“Shut up Yixing...don’t say anything” He covered his red face with his hands once again.

 

“But you kissed me! I have to say something”

 

“Shut up! Don’t say that word anymore!”

 

“What word? Kiss?” Yixing teased, a huge grin on his face, yes, he was having fun.

 

“Ugh! Stop!” Lu Han kept hiding his flushed face under his hands.

 

“Ok then, but I can’t believe you even nibbled my lip!” Yixing was about to burst out in laugher, he was so mean.

 

“Oh My God! Just Shut Up Yixing Please” Lu Han whined, this was the worst and highest level of embarrassment he had ever feel in his life, he wanted a grenade to blow him up. And then he noticed something, he removed his hands from his face and faced the main dancer.

 

“Wait, you weren’t sleeping when I…”

 

“Of course not!” Yixing confessed like nothing and laughed.

 

Luhan looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, Yixing wasn’t sleeping, and didn't even try to stop him, why?? to make fun of him? to laugh at him again?. He sighed looking down at the floor, resignation and frustration in his eyes. He was getting tired of all this. "I can't believe I was fooled by you twice the same night, I’m such an idiot" 

 

"Don’t say that Lulu" Yixing got closer to the elder and started rubbing his back gently trying to comfort him. "It’s ok, I understand why you did it...you just couldn't resist my lips...my fans always say my lips are kissable so I don’t blame you"

 

Lu Han turned to his friend who had a stupid smile on his face, was he enjoying all this? Of course he was. A murderer instinct woke up inside him, he literally wanted to murder Yixing. 

 

"I hate you so much right now" he stated and looked down again. 

 

"No you don’t" Yixing said smiling and slid down the hand he had on Lu Han's back stopping in his waist.

 

"Oh yes I do, I think I never hated someone like this before"

 

Yixing pulled him closer to him. "Lu Han look at me" he said quietly but audible enough for the other to hear.

 

Lu Han heard him and looked at him and as soon as he did it Yixing pecked him on the lips. Lu Han blushed instantly and stared with wide eyes at the younger. Yixing was smiling staring back at him. 

 

"Wha-wha-wha-what was that for?" Lu Han wanted to slap himself for stuttering, but Yixing just kissed him, he kissed him!, and neither of them were sleeping, or drugged or dreaming. It was a quick kiss but he could taste the sweetness of those lips, making him feel dizzy. 

 

"I just felt like it" The main dancer replied shrugging.

 

"Wha-what?"

 

"And this was the second time" Yixing added getting up from the couch. Lu Han looked up at him with a puzzled look trying to understand what he just said. Yixing just smiled at him.

 

"If you can't sleep just tell me and I’ll sing for you again" He sent a wink to his friend and left the living room. 

 

Lu Han's eyes were staring at the empty space where his friend was standing just seconds ago. He was processing the things Yixing said in his mind. 

 

"What the hell did he mean by second time?? There wasn’t even a first one!!" "Yixing couldn't have kissed me, I'd caught him!!" "The only way he could kiss me without me knowing is if I’m drugged or if I’m sleeping!" “There’s no way he-” Lu Han's eyes widened when realization hit him, a heat of anger invading his body.

 

"Don’t tell me that damn bunny dared to kiss me while I was sleeping I can't believe it!" He felt his cheeks burning, probably all red again. Not only Yixing tricked him two times, he also took advantage of his poor and vulnerable sleeping self and attacked his lips, he even admitted it like nothing. Well, he did the same to Yixing but it was different, he was sleeping, he couldn’t even remember, he didn’t even felt it. A mix of embarrassment and anger was growing on him, of course the feeling of anger was superior. He took the cushion he had put under Yixing’s head.

 

"I’m going to kill you Zhang Yixing" Imagining it was the younger’s neck he strangled it with his hands. "I hate you I hate you" he was now punching the innocent cushion like a mad person. 

 

 

"What is wrong with him?" Kris asked Yixing who was beside him, both were watching Lu Han 'killing' the cushion from the entrance of the living room. 

 

Yixing laughed a little looking at his friend acting like a crazy person, he knew it was because of him. 

 

"The stress probably got to him, he couldn't sleep well last night" he replied laughing some more when something smack him directly on the face. “What the-” he looked down and saw the cushion Lu Han was killing, he could feel an obscure and evil aura coming from someone, he looked up and eyes flaming in anger were staring at him. He gulped.

 

“Zhang Yixing” Lu Han said in a low and scary voice.

 

“Oh no here he comes” Yixing ran away like a scared kitty.

 

“Come here right now Yixing! You damn bunny!” Lu Han jumped out from the couch and started chasing the younger.

 

Kris who was standing there just watched them running around their dorm with a poker face.

 

"I don't know them" He concluded and went to the kitchen ignoring everything.

 

 

 

 

(lol i didn't know how to end it so...yeah that's it XD)