New friends

One Thousand Year [Hiatus]

IN CANTEEN

“So....” said Sooyoung and eyeing Hyoyeon.

“What?” said Hyoyeon boringly.

“Aish...,you was the one who will buy the lunch Hyo” said Taeyeon.

“Eh!,why me?!” said Hyoyeon suprise.

“BECAUSE this is your time to buy us lunch!” said they together.

“Yeah right unnie!” said Yoona happily.

They was searching for their table right now (They was arguing in the way to their table).

“Oh that table not taken yet unnie” said Yoona eyeing the table.

“Okay let’s go” said Yuri.

 

KYA.....!

 

UNNIE....!

 

THEY ARE HERE...!

 

When they five going to their table there was screaming over the canteen (They was the prince in the school).

Why they call their self prince? It’s because they look like guy more than girl,but the boys in school pick one of them to be their ideal type.

“Unnie help me!” said Yoona who was in emergency situation.

“Yoong!” said the unnies.

“Please leave us for us have lunch time” said Taeyeon clamly.

The girls and the boys just sighing and say “Okay”.

“Okay let’s go guys!” said Taeyeon to her friends who was just staring at Taeyeon blankly.

When they was in front the table there was five girls who was seat on it.

“Hey can we...,seat?” said Yuri to the five girls who was seat on their seat.

“Oh...,em but why?” said a girl with blonde hair and short figure.

“Because all the table just taken and that table who was that you seatting on is the table that we want to seat” said Sooyoung annoyed.

“Oh..,sorry than if you guys want to seat on this table and we seat on it” said a girl with black hair and tall figure and bowed to them.

“It’s okay thaught and can we seat?” said Taeyeon with charming smile.

“Ah..,of course” said a girl with brunette hair and tall figure but not that tall.

“Eh? Taeyeon shii and Yuri shii?” said a girl with red hair.

“Ah...,Tippany shii?” said Taeyeon and shoot the red head girl a smile.

“Oh..,Tiffany shii” said Yuri and smile.

“Eng Taeyeon shii my name is Tiffany no Tippany” said Tiffany while giggle.

“Ah yes sorry” said Taeyeon embrassed.

“Ah stop the talks ok? I hungry alreadly!” said Sooyoung.

“HAHAHAHA” laugh the other together.

“You always hungry unnie!” said Yoona.

And all of them laugh loudly over Yoona joke about Sooyoung.

“Oh hey we don’t even intruduce ourself” said the brunette one.

“My name is Lee Sunny nice to meet you all” said a girl with blonde hair and short figure.

“My name is Nicole Jung nice to meet you all to” said a girl with brunette hair.

“Hello unnie my name is Seo Ju Hyun just call me Seohyun nice to meet you unnie” said a girl wiyh black hair while bowed to them.

“Not so formal Seohyun shii” said Taeyeon with smile.

“She was used to it Taeyeon shii” said Sunny.

“My name Tiffany Hwang nice to meet you” said Tiffany and beamed them with her eye smlie.\

“Jessica Jung” said Jessica coldly.

“...........”

“Sorry for her behavour” said Tiffany to them.

“It’s okay” said the guys.

“Okay than it’s our time to intruduce ourself” said Hyoyeon.

“Hello i am the oldest among them and my name is Kim Taeyeon nice to meet you all” said Taeyeon with her smile.

“Hello my name is Kwon Yuri nice to meet you all” said Yuri with her charming smile.

“Hello my name is Kim Hyoyeon nice to meet you all” said Hyoyeon happily.

“Hi my name Choi Sooyoung nice to meet you all hehehe” said Sooyoung while staring at Sunny.

“And hello my name Im Yoona nice to meet you all unnie i am the youngest” said Yoona proudly.

“Okay all of us is know each other now will we eat i am hungry alreadly” said Sooyoung and we can hear her stomach grumbel.

“Hyo take the note” “Cole take the note” say all of them together of course exept Jessica.

“Okay then” said that two.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” laugh all of them.

Because Jessica is late person she laugh when they all stop.

“Soo don’t order to much kay?” said Hyoyeon to Sooyoung.

“Kaoy” said Sooyoung.

“Guys want order what?” said Hyoyeon.

“You know it Hyo” said Taeyeon boringly.

“Oh right” said Hyoyeon again.

“So Tiffany and Jessica want to order what?” said Nicole duo America.

“I am just Nangmyeon” said Tiffany.

“Oh okay then and you Jessica?” said Nicole.

“Just same cole” said Jessica boringly.

“Okay then” said Nicole.

“Let’s go Nicole shii” said Hyoyeon to Nicole.

And Nicole just nod to her and walk away.

“Oh unnie i forgot something and that was in class i back to class ok?” said Yoona panickly.

“Oh ok then you can go but don’t slow” said Taeyeon to her dongsaeng.

“OKAY” said Yoona and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay that was the latest update and i think i will not update for next week

Hope you enjoy ^^