WHO?!

One Thousand Year [Hiatus]

 ON THE WAY HOME

(They shared same home but sometimes).

“Unnie wait,sorry” said Yoona with her aegyo.

“We are okay with it Yoong” said YulHyoSoo at the same time while smiling then Yuri say to her again,“said that to Taengoo”.

“Okay Unnie” said Yoona while smile to Yuri.

“Taeng unnie,sorry” said Yoona with frown because Taeyeon not respon her.

“Uh..oh she mad Yoong” said Sooyoung with grin on her face.

“Don’t Soo” said Hyoyeon while pat Yoona head.

“Huh?!” said Taeyeon then run away from them.

“Yah! What wrong?!” shout Yuri to Taeyeon who run really fast to somewhere.

“YA! KIM TAEYEON!” shout Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in the same time.

“UNNIE!” shout Yoona.

A MOMENT LATER

“Meow...” purr some cat.

“Hosh...Hosh...Hosh...,you..ran..that..fast..bec..ause...a..cat” said Yuri breathells.

“Why?,you’re problem” said Taeyeon clodly.

“You worried us!” shout YulSooHyoYoon at the same time.

“Let’s bring the cat to our house” said Taeyeon clamly while bring the cat with her.

“TAEYEON/UNNIE!” shout the four of them again.

SKIP

AT THE HOUSE

“Hah...,today is exhausting day really” said Sooyoung while gasping for air.

“Yeah you’re right Soo” said Hyoyeon while go to their kitchen for take drink because the running that they do.

“Tae unnie are you still mad at me” said Yoona to Tae who was now playing with the cat that she brought from the road.

“......” no reaspon from Tae.

“She still mad Yoong wait until tomorrow or you can give her gummy bear if you want her to forgive you tomorrow” whisper Yuri to Yoona with wink at the end.

“Okay unnie” said Yoona while grin.

“Okay than let’s sleep everyone!”shout Yuri to the four of you.

“You all sleep early i still want to play with Ji Hyunnie” sai Taeyeon with smile on her face.

“WHO?! JI HYUNNIE?!” shout YulHyoSooYoon at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha i am comeback sorry for the latest update and the short story :(.

My hand hurt now because the word always wrong that why -_-.

And sorry for the grammar >,<.

I will update again if i can ^^