Book?

One Thousand Year [Hiatus]

“Hey Taeng are you know what Yoona will bring?” Yuri quistening Taeyeon.

“I don’t think so but i thought she will come back with some book” said Taeyeon clamly.

“WHAT!!!” said Sooyoung and Yuri that more than shout.

“What wrong with book” said Seohyun coldly.

“Uhm...,no...thing” said Sooyoung sutter.

“Uhm..,it’s not that Seohyun but what we know is Yoona don’t like to read book even we scared her” said Yuri a little flinch.

“But why you two will know is Taeyeon right what is she not right?” said Tiffany.

“It’s because.....” said Sooyoung but cut of by Herself who see HER food that Hyoyeon and Nicole hold.

“FOOD!!” said Sooyoung and run to Hyoyeon to grab HER food.

“Aish...,you really,eh? Where Yoona?” said Hyoyeon while sit down.

“She was going to her class to grab something” said Yuri while look amazingly to Sooyoung.

Well actually she know her friend is SHIKSIN but she don’t know that Sooyoung will eat with two hand (because they just some time to eat lunch together).

“Unnie i’m sorry if i’m to long” said Yoona while her hand grab something.

“What in your hand choding?” said Hyoyeon while look at Taeyeon who was look at Yuri.

“It’s.....,it’s a book” said Yoona while look down to her feet.

“WHAT?!” shout Hyoyeon.

“See” said Taeyeon.

The girl just staring at Taeyeon with disable look and then Yuri said “What wrong?”.

“Say that to your unbeliveble friend” said Jessica coldly.

“See i’m right rite?” said Taeyeon charmingly.

“How....,can?” said Tiffany amazingly to Taeyeon.

“Yah don’t use your power Taengoo!” said Yuri jokingly.

“Power?” said the other even Soo,Hyo,and Yoong  said that.

“Yah i’m just kidding don’t take it seriosly” said Yuri while scarching her hand.

“Oh” said the other again.

“Oh..,t..he..fo..od..is...her..e..let’s..eat” said Yoona suttering because the suddenly temperatur.

“LET’S EAT” said Soo happily after a minute Yuri said the power.

Taeyeon just shake her haed and Yoona reading her book that her borrow from class.

“Oh?! That book? You like to reading it to?!” said Seohyun happily and Yoona just smile and say”Yeah i like to read this book”.

“Really?!” said Soo,Hyo,and Yul together while Taeyeon just shake her head again.

“Y....e...s” said Yoona suttering.

“Meet us after school” said Yuri while smirk.

“Uh...oh” said Yoona.

SKIP

AFTER SCHOOL

“Explain” said Yuri playfully.

“W...h..at?” said Yoona suttering.

“Explain why you read book?” said Taeyeon with smile.

“Read book is good” said Yoona.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just faceplamed their shelf.

“It’s because Seohyun rite” said Yuri with smirk.

“Eh.....,em what you mean unnie?” said Yoona suttering.

“You will not read book even we scared you,but you now read book it’s because Seohyun right?” said Sooyoung.

“Em...,it’s...that..,em” said Yoona blush.

“Aigoo,maknae you are in love” said Yuri then laugh with the other,while Yoona just blush even more.

“So how the first?” said Taeyeon with smile in her face.

“Em..,what you mean unnie?” said Yoona to Taeyeon confusing her.

“The first time you meet stupid” said Hyoyeon while laughting.

“That....” said Yoona but Soo cut her of.

“Hurry!” said Sooyoung she can’t wait,but she recarferd smack from Yuri.

“She was going to say it stupid!” said Yuri angrily. 

“Hehehehe” said Sooyoung while eat.

“That...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,SECRET” said Yoona then you will heard a loud laughting.

Meanwhile Soo,Hyo,Yul,and Tae just faceplamed it’s shelf.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” then a loud laughter will you hear from Yoona again lips.

“Not funny” said Soo,Hyo,and Yul while pouting.

“Let’s go home” said Taeyeon clodly then walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update

i am busy right now and my pc is with my brother *sigh

And latest Hope you all like it ^^