Talking with you

One Thousand Year [Hiatus]

“Hello my name is Tiffany Hwang and i am from San Francisco,California,USA” Tiffany say with her eye smile.

The boys who look at Tiffany eye smile just smile again to Tiffany with fliriting smile and the girls  just whispering each other.

“Sicca introduce your shelf” Tiffany say to Jessica whispering of course.

“Jessica Jung” said Jessica lazyly and coldly.

The boys just got silent and the girls whispering again.

“Okay you two will seat at......” the teacher said.

And then a loud sound of someone voice interput the teacher.

“KIM TAEYEON AND KWON YURI GET OUT NOW” said the teacher loudly.

And then two girls who called by the teacher sit up and going to out the door.

One of them is short and have blond hair and the other is tall and have black hair.

And the two just got out like nothing happened.

“Sorry for that two attude actually they are nice,okay you two sit behind that chair of the two girls that out” said the teacher clamly.

Tiffany just nod and Jessica just go to the chair,the class begin without Taeyeon and Yuri.

SOMEWHERE IN SCHOOL

“Yah Yul are you know about that two?” said Taeyeon in whisper voice.

“What? I can’t hear you?” said Yuri in loud voice.

“I SAID ARE YOU KNOW ABAOUT THAT TWO NEW STUDENT?” said Taeyeon in a really loud voice.

“Oh...,they just new student” said Yuri clamly.

“I know about it stupid!!!...,are you know about they name that what i asked to you!” said Taeyeon angrily.

“Clam buddy okokok i told you,the blonde one her name is Jhessika and the other one or i say the red head one her name is Tiffany,and they from San Fracisco,California,USA i am right i am?” said Yuri to herself.

“What the blonde one name you say Jhessika? Isn’t it Jessica you meant?” said Taeyeon with questening  face.

“Ah...,you are right o.0” said Yuri and smilling dorkyly to her best buddy.

“Okay we are here” said Yuri again.

“Why you have to chose this place again?” said Taeyeon with sad face.

“And why you following me huh?” said Yuri and sit on the bench.

They are at the garden at back school (this is they favorite place with the other).

“Hey when the class end?” said Yuri to Taeyeon who look at her watch.

“Theerthen minute” said Taeyeon to Yuri who look boring.

“Let’s play some game!” said Yuri cheerfully.

“Are you KWON YURI o.0?” said Taeyeon with boring face.

“Of course i am” said Yuri.

“You know if i am boring or what ever....” said Taeyeon but cut of by Yuri.

“You don’t wanna to play i know it buddy” said Yuri then Taeyeon sit up from her seat.

“Why?” said Yuri to Taeyeon.

“The class is end stupid let’s go to class” said Taeyeon to Yuri who was cheerfull again.

“GO GO GO” said Yuri and running crazyly to they class.

Taeyeon who saw it just shake her head and running crazyly like Yuri to they class.

IN CLASS

“YAH!,don’t run so fast!” said Taeyeon exhausted.

“He...,sorry buddy” said Yuri dorkyly and go to their chair.

And she saw the blonde one that was the new student sit behind their chair.

“Hi!” said Yuri with cheerfull tone.

“....” there no respone from the blonde one.

“Ha Kwon Yuri she was the first one that ignore you hahahaha!” said Taeyeon and laughing with her ahjumma tone.

“Shut up KIM” said Yuri to Taeyeon with disgusting tone.

“Em....,i am sorry for Jessie because she was angri right now oh and my name is Tiffany nice to meet you” said Tiffany with her eye smile.

“It’s okay” sid Yuri with smile and eyeing Jessica.

“Oh by the way my name Taeyeon and this is who beside me is KWON YURI THE PLAYGIRL THAT

EVERYONE KNOW” said Taeyeon and smile to Tiffany and smirk to Yuri.

“KIM TAEYEON!!!!” said Yuri angrily.

“Unnie!” said someone.

“Oh Yoong,Soo,and Hyo” said Taeyeon clamly.

“Oh nyeong you three” said Yuri and glaring to Taeyeon.

“Wawawa is we missing some moment?” said Sooyoung in joking voice.

“Yeah many Soo” said Yuri boringly.

“Okay let’s go then i am hungry alreadly” said Sooyoung in aegyo tone.

“Aigoo,don’t use that tone it’s not macth you” said Hyoyeon.

“Ne unnie Hyo unnie right” said Yoona.

“Okay let’s go oh and you Tippany shii are you want to follow us?” said Taeyeon.

“No it’s okay me and Jessie will go to canteen later and Taeyeon shii my name is Tiffany no Tippany” said Tiffany giggle and shoot them with her eye smile.

“O..okay then sorry” said Taeyeon embrassed.

“Let’s go guys” said Yuri giggle.

“GO GO GO” said other laughing exept Taeyeon.

“Let’s to the go buddy” said Yuri to her embrassed friend.

“Um..,let’s go” said Taeyeon in wishper tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok that was the latest update and sorry if there is not correct line or some other

Okay the next update will apear the other character

OK ^^