Her Celebrity Cousin

Love is Nothing To Me ( Smile Again )

WARNING : THIS CHAPPY WILL BE CRAPPY XD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED


The next day, Amber decided to drop put the idea of Kai's gang being banned. not that she wants to, but because she has a conscience.

So, since Amber dropped the idea out, Kai's gang decided to eat lunch there. Not only to eat, but also observe Amber. And like usual, Amber is playing with her gadgets.

While going through Juicy Heart, she spotted a post by VictoryVI12 [ A/N: i need to come up with better usernames *facepalm* ].

VictoryVI12 updated:

"I'm off to the biggest

and most successful cafe-like restaurant

in the world !!! este....only in SK !!! XD

-VictoryVI12"

" Corny ...." Amber mumbled.

" What's corny ? " someone asked and Amber looked up to see Lee Seung-hyun a.k.a. Victory [ as Amber likes to call him ]. Amber could see the other Big Bang [ A/N:  yeah, yeah ] members behind him waving at her. Amber could feel many pairs of eyes staring at them, mostly VIPs, but they couldn't get near them because of the bodyguards.

Kai's gang, on the other hand, was also staring at them.

" OMG It's Big Bang ... " Yu-ri mumbled with dreamy eyes XD

" So, what's corny ? " Seungri asked as he and the other members sat down in MBER'S TABLE.

as Amber was still surfing the net, she saw a post about her.

= founder of the the cafe-like restaurant "Poison Cafe", exposed

The founder is known to be a 16 [ A/N: yes yes i changed her age. problem ? XD] year old girl in the birthname Amber Josephine Liu, also known by her Chinese name Liu YiYun, and her Korean name Lee Eun-young. Her nationality is confirmed to be American-born Taiwanese. Many people found her beautiful, even if she seems to be a mean perosn.....mehehehe...well....you can't judge a book by its cover ! Hehehehe by bye ~

Top Comments :

Spineandthesunberry : mehehehehe she looks HOT ! XD hehehe well,,,..... she seems nice and pretty ♥♥

Thepoisonousfruit: WOW! Successful at such a young age ! She's AMAZING ! :D

                                                  Alwaysthetrigertent : Agreed ! These days, it's rare to see such young people being so successful !

" Hey ! I'm asking you what's corny ? " Seung-ri exclaimed.

" 'Biggest and most successful in the world'?" Amber said jokingly, expressionless XD

" Tsk. Amber, why don't you smile ? Just because those mean es did that to you, doesn't mean that there aren't things in life that won't make you smile anymore." Seungri said and smiled.

" Victory " Amber said in a warning tone.

" Amber-ah, we missed you ! " TOP said and the others nodded their heads. Seungri is actually Amber's cousin. Seungri introduced her to TOP. She was the one who gave TOP the nickname 'TOP' since he and Seungri and the same name XD. Then when Seunri and TOP became idols and when Big Bang debuted, she became friends with Young-bae [ Tae-yang ], Ji-young [ G-Dragon and Dae-sung.

" I never missed you. " Amber replied coldly yet jokingly.

" Hmp ! " TOP retorted.

" Eww... you sounded gay. " Daesung said and the others laughed, well, excluding Amber, as TOP pouted.

Meanwhile ....

" Woah....she seems close to Big Bang!? " Kai said.

" *sigh* i don't know ,,...... but i wanna be friends with her...." Sooyoung said.

" What for ? Is IT because she's a littl famous now ? " Boa asked.

" Of course not. It's just....i have a conscience ......." Soo-young said.

" Me too. " The others said excluding Kris and Kai.

[ A/N: I don't know how Amber being all successful will make them feel regret XD But this is FANFICTION. All based on imaginations XD Let's just go with that ok ? :DD ]

Then, Sooyoung went to Amber.

" Hey Amber " Soo-young started as Amber and BB looked at her.

" Can we talked to you for a moment ? " Soo-young asked while pointing at their table.

Amber stood up and went to their table.

" What ? " Amber replied coldly.

" Well......uh ... we wanted you to join our group...." Jessica said with a small sincere smile.

Amber raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms " Why would i do that ? " she asked.

" Well,...uhm...."

" Is It because i'm a little famous now? " Amber said and smirked.

" Uhm ..... no ..... we just thought that sonce ... you're actually really cool...and..."

" Tsk. " said Amber and went back to her table.

" Ok. I'm starting to feel a little pang [ guilt ] in my heart. " Jessica and Kai said at the same time and just rolled eyes at each other.

Kris, on the other hand, was quite shocked at how they were acting, although he knew they were sincere when they said they regretted for bullying Amber. [XD]

" So, why did you come here ? " Amber asked Seungri.

" Well, ... remeber that deal we promised ? " Seungri started.

" What deal ? "asked Amber.

" That you'll go to YG Performing Arts University for college ? " as Seungri said that, Amber stopped in the middle of eating her ice cream.

" You still remeber that ? " Amber asked.

" Yup. I promised you i'd help you become an idol. But you have to smile." Seungri said and smiled as he continued " Ok. First, you need to audition. Even though my dad is the president, you still need to audition. [ A/N: In this story, Seungri's dad, which is Amber's uncle, is the president of YG ]. If you get accepted, you'll not only be a student but also a student artist in training. Got what i'm saying ? Your chosen course will be your career. For example, if you choose Theatre Arts, you'll be balancing with ating. I brought here the brosure gor the upcoming YG auditions. " Seungri explained as he gave Amber tha bosure.

" Hey look. Seungri is giving Amber the YGPAU brosure. So does this mean Amber is also going to YGPAU ? " Jessica said.

" No blondy. " Sooyoung said and rolled her eyed.

" Thanks Victory. And to all of you. " Amber thanked Big Bang with a small sincere smile.

" There you go. You're smiling. It's no problem. Well, we have to go now. " Seungri said as Big Bang stood up. Seungri kissed Amber's forehead and TOP ruffled her hair, which Amber hates, earning TOP a death glare from her, which does not affect him. So TOP just stucked his tounge at her XD

' She smiled ..... oh well......i will try to befriend her during college. I just hope her course is " Theatre Arts ". sigh......OH DAMN IT ! I really am IN LOVE WITH HER !!!!! '


 

Hey guys ~! Good? Bad? Comment and subscribe.

Although, i really don't know where this story is heading T_T oh well ^_^

Btw, if you guix are willing to give me any ideas, feel free to tell me ^_^

Bye bye ~!