Graduation

Love is Nothing To Me ( Smile Again )

A few weeks later, Amber's parents and sister left permanently to live in America without telling Amber. On the day they left, Amber found herself standing in the middle of her living room alone. Amber was really angry at them especially since tomorrow was her high school graduation.

~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~

All the graduating students were there at the gym. The speaker was giving a loooong boring speech which bored most of the students. Then, the speaker called the graduating students one by one to get their diploma. After the graduation. all the students went to their respective classrooms because each class were celebrating.

~~~IN AMBER'S CLASSROOM~~~

Amber was just seating at her usual seat doing nothing but writing some stuff on her notebook while the others were busy partying. In his usual seat, Kris was eating until something caught his eyes. Amber was playing with her cellphone again. Right after she placed her phone aside, all the other students' cellphones rang. Kris opened it and read it was a status update from hatecupid18.

" Well looks like i will be leaving

Seoul Performing Arts University to go to

college. Congratulations to my fellow students

who graduated !

xxx

hatecupid18 "

" Wait " Kai started " hatecupid18 is a student here !? " he asked a little shocked.

Kris could see from the corner4 of his eyes Amber using her phone again then placed it aside. Then, Kai's phone rang. It was a private message to him from hatecupid18.

" It's a private message from hatecupid18. " Kai started " ' You guessed right KaiMachine101. xxx hatecupid18 ' " Kai read a little bit freaked out.

" OK! " Kai yelled " I'm pretty sure hatecupid18 is from this class !  So who is it !? " Kai yelled.

Then they all turned their heads towards Amber who was busy writing something on her notebook. Amber felt pairs of eyes staring at her so she looked up at them slowly and coldly. " What ? " she asked coldly.

" Is it you !? " Kai asked coldly.

Amber slightly smirked and said " Maybe ... maybe not " she replied as she placed her things inside her bag and left as everyone's eyes followed her til she reached the door. And then there was silence :D

Kris, on the other hand, wanted to find out why she was ruining people's lives. " Hey guys. I have to go now. My sister's sick and i know her nanny is probably tired right now. " He lied as he grabbed his stuff and went out as he secretly wanted to follow Amber and beg her to tell him why.


Hope you liked it ^^

Please comment and subscribe ^^