Gay ... !?

Love is Nothing To Me ( Smile Again )

The next day, they were having a regular class. While the others were fooling around, Amber was sitting at the far end of the classroom staring coldly at a couple in front of her - Jung Soo-jung a.k.a. Krystal and Choi Min-ho. Just then, the teacher - Jung Yun-ho entered the classroom and checked the attendance. After he was finished, he made an announcement.

" Alright class. I have an announcement......" as the teacher was busy talking, Amber was also busy thinking of a way to separate3 Krystal and Min-ho.

She remembered she was walking home from school last week and she walked passed by Min-ho's house. She could see clearly Min-ho and his friends playing truth or dare in his garden. When the bottle landed on Min-ho, he chose dare. He was dared to kiss some guy friend of his. At first, he rejected with a disgusted look but did it anyways. Amber snapped a photo of them kissing perfectly.

After class, it was lunch time. Everyone was in the cafeteria. The popular kids were being their usual selves - making fun of Amber. And speaking of popular kids, Kris was just staring at Amber curiously as she was playing with her phone .....-.....or so he thought.

Amber was busy making another update. She posted the photo of Min-ho kissing a guy and made it look like he was gay. She posted the picture and added :

" My oh my. Does Jung Soo-jung

even know that Min-ho's gay?

Well we'll just have to let her know that.

Hmmm...

xxx

hatecupi18"

She pressed post and put her cellphone on the table as everyone's cellphone rang.

Kris was getting more and more curious and suspicious to Amber. He was wondering.....

right after she was done playing with her phone, everyone's cellphone rang. A thought hit his mind that Amber is hatecupid18 but he needed to be sure.

Everyone grabbed their cellphones and read hatecupid18's latest update.

" GAY !? " yelled Krystal as she looked at Min-ho in shock.

" Krystal it's not true ! I'm not gay ! " Min-ho defended himself.

" Then how do you explain this !? yelled Ktystal referring to the picture.

" I don't know ! The-" Min-ho said but was cut off by Krystal.

" Look ! If you're gay, then i think we should break up ! Let's just stay friends, okay ? " yelled Krystal with a disgusted look as she walked out of the cafeteria leaving everyone especially Min-ho in shock.

As Kris was watching the whole scene, he could see from the corner of his eyes he saw Amber playing with her cellphone again then placed it on the table. Just then, everyone's cellphone rang as Amber made her way out while Kris eyed her suspiciously. He opened the update and saw that it was the video of Krystal and Min-ho arguing. Now he was real sure the angle looked like it came from where Amber was sitting. Now he was pretty sure Amber is hatecupid18. Now all he needed to do was to know why she would post fake news.

" Jung Soo-jung, do you really

want to be just friends

with Min-ho ? Or you do not want

to be friends with him at all ?

Hmmm...

xxx

hatecupid18 "


 

Hope you liked it ^^

Bye bye ~

Btw. for those who want to give me ideas, feel free to comment ^^

Hey guys, just now, March 23, 2013 [XD] i sort of edited this chappy a little bit :D