Reasons

Love is Nothing To Me ( Smile Again )

Kris followed Amber as she walked back to her house ... but Amber felt someone following her so she stopped on her tracks and turned around and stared at Kris coldly.

" Why are you following me ? " Amber asked slowly yet coldly.

Kris took a deep breath before saying " I know you're hatecupid18 ... "

" I know ... but if you dare tell anyone, you don't know what i can do ... " Amber warned.

" I just wanna know why you're doing this " Kris said slowly.

" You should know better " Amber replied coldly.

" Just because Kai and the other students used you doesn't mean you should do this " Kris said but immediately regretted after seeing Amber's angry face plus teary eyes.

" You're just saying that because you don't know how it feels to not be loved " Amber said through gritted teeth.

" Amber ... i ..."

" Shut up ! " Now Amber couldn't control her tears and Kris immediately regretted showing up.

" You don't know how it feels to be alone most of the time in your life. I mean, look at you ! You got rich and perfect friends ! You make some girls fall for you even gays ! And especially....your family is always by your side ... " Amber said angrily but her voice faded mentioning about family.

" Amber ... " Kris coudn't say anything. He never knew Amber experienced something so ... sad. When Amber said those words, he immediately realized that she has been alone for so long. She was really hurt...No one wanted to be her friend. Her family were never there for her especially when she needs someone. She only has her cousins, who loves her truly. Kris felt bad for her. He knew how Amber felt even though he never literally experience what she experienced.

After a few minutes, Amber stopped crying and wiped her tears. Kris wanted to tell her his true feelings for her but he knew it wasn't the right time. Plus the fact that he was Kai's best friend; Amber would think he's just like him. He needed to prove himself to gain her trust and if she does, then he promised in advance that he will always be there for her.

" If you don't have anything else to say, then i'll be going now ... " Amber said as she walked away.

Kris stood there for a while then left to to go home.

When he reached home, he immediately went to his room and crashed on his bed.

He kept on thinking about Amber. Somehow, he felt like he and Amber were connected. Anyway, he wanted to make Amber happy again. He had already fallen for the girl and he wanted to be the first reason for her smile to grow on her beautiful face again.

He shook his head and went to sleep with all those thoughts in his mind.


Hope you liked it ^^

Please comment and subscribe ^^