Jackie's Relationship

Love is Nothing To Me ( Smile Again )

On a not so normal day at Seoul Performing Arts University ( self-made school ) , a lovely couple Jackie Liu and Lee Dong-hae ( sorry i had to pair them ^^ ) were celebrating their first year anniversary in the gym, while other students were busy helping in the cafeteria to bring in the gym. Unlike her sister, Jackie is a very popular girl in school.

While they were having a great time at the party, someone was outside the gym - which is none other than Amber. Amber grabbed her cellphone and texted Jackie to go outside. A few minutes later, Jackie came out and faced Amber with a pissed off look.

" What do you want? Can't you see i'm busy ? " Jackie snapped as she rolled her eyes.

" You never told me you had a boyfriend. " said Amber.

" Why would i tell you things ? " Jackie snapped back then made her way back into the gym. Like everyone else, Jackie hated Amber. Everyone doesn't really let Amber know things happening in her school. They were really making her an outcast.

Amber, who went to the park near the school, grabbed her phone and went Juicy World. She started to post about Jackie's relationship. She remembered she went to a night club last night and found Dong-hae - with his friends, was kissing a girl who works there. He was probably drunk and didn't know what he was doing. She perfectly snapped a photo of them with her phone because she knew it would be useful when Dong-hae will have a relationship.

She posted the picture and added:

" Lee Dong-hae is cheating on his girlfriend Jackie Liu. Today is their 1st anniversary but Jackie never knew that Dong-hae was cheating on her this whole time. Such a dense girl. And how about we let Jackie know this ? Hmmm ....

xxx

hatecupid18 "

Back in the gym, Jackie was talking with her friends while Dong-hae was eating in his own world. Just then, all of the students' cellphones rang- probably because of a new notification they on their Juicy World accounts. Juicy World is an application as well as a website.

They all read the new notification they got from hatecupid18.

" WHAT !? " Dong-hae exclaimed after he read the post. " Jackie it's not true ! This i-" he said as he made his way towards Jackie but was cut off when Jackie slapped him.

" Really now !? You know, i think one year is enough ! " Jackie yelled earning gasps from the other students.

" Jackie....are you...breaking up with me ? " Dong-hae asked slowly.

" Well what do you think !? You. Cheated. On. Me. What do you think i would do !? " Jackie yelled.

" But it's not true ! I don't even remeber this photo ! " Dong-hae exclaimed.

" Just shut up ! Ok? Shut up ! " yelled Jackie as she made her way out.

On the other exit door of the gym stood Amber smirking evilly as she recorded the whole scene. She walked back to the park and posted the video and added:

" Well well well. Looks like one year surely is enough Jackie. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find someone else.

.....or will you ? Hmmmmm...

xxx

hatecupid18.

She pressed post while all the other students in the gym receives their update.

 

On the other hand, Kris - another popular yet nice guy.....was becoming more curious as he read hatecupid's latest update. It was either she hired someone in the school to gossip for her or she was a fellow student. But nonetheless, Kris believed that hatecupid18 was a fellow student and he was determined to find out who it was and why she was doing it. To start, hatecupid18 was a female. ( well duh :D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it ^^

Please comment and subscribe :D

For now, bye bye ~