The Unexpected Truth

Where is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two; The Unexpected Truth

 

 

“Thank you for the ride, Chanyeol. I never knew you are this rich to have a personal limousine and a driver! And besides, as far as I know, there’s no big mansion beside my auntie’s house!” Ahyoung said, still amazed with the new surrounding near her aunt’s house.

 

Chanyeol chuckled, “I’m guessing you haven’t been here for quite a long time, haven’t you? This mansion had been built here for quite some time now, maybe… around four years? Yes, approximately four years.”

 

Ahyoung blinked at his answer and wondered, how come if this was built four years ago, I wasn’t able to see or know this guy name Park Chanyeol? Her thoughts were cut by a clearer explanation by Chanyeol.

 

“This mansion was ready around last September. I still remembered the first time I was here. Jongin was my first friend in this neighborhood. He was really really kind.” Chanyeol explained further. Ah, that’s why I never knew this guy; I was back in Japan the moment he moved in here. “Wait- did you just mentioned Jongin? You knew this guy?” Ahyoung questioned.

 

“Yes, I do. What’s with you and Jongin? You know him as well?” Ahyoung brightened and replied, “Of course! He’s my greatest greatest buddy since I was a kid! He always protected me from the bullies, since I was still unable to speak Korean well yet. And I still remembered how we usually spent our day when I was here. Too bad I wasn’t able to be back after four years. Well I never forget his kindness and I still admire him till now. By the way, where is he now?”

 

This question made him go quiet, he really doesn’t know whether he should reply to Ahyoung or not. He pondered his thought really long th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter