The First Meeting

Where is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one; The First Meeting

 

 

Flight from Tokyo to Seoul is about to depart. Flight from Tokyo to Seoul is about to depart.

 

Park Chanyeol inhaled a large amount of oxygen and exhaled, finally he was able to go back to Seoul. He went in the plane and search for a suitable place for seat.

 

The only reason he went back to Seoul was to search for her, Kim Yoora, his first love. Chanyeol left Korea because of his parents’ wish, for him to be able to study a better lesson. People kept on saying to him that she isn’t worthy enough for him. A guy and a lady, who shared many alike personality, likes and bunch of other stuffs, were not meant to be? Bull, he said. They were meant to be.

 

His friends, EXO, told him that she is a bad lady, going to a club alone and flirts with other guy when he himself, is studying hard for his S.A.T.s exam. “Nah, she won’t, she told me she was going to study. And I’m going to believe her with all my heart.” This was Park Chanyeol’s answer to them.

 

It might be quite disappointing for EXO since he believed at her instead of them. But what can they do when Chanyeol kept on defending Yoora?

 

“Excuse me, mind if I sit here? There aren’t many seats available anymore…” A shy looking type girl asked Chanyeol in Japanese.

 

This girl was wearing a navy flowery dress and a white cardigan. She had this long hazel hair with soft curl at the end of her hair and her eyes matched exactly with her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter