The Talk

I'm Your Cup of Coffee

"Chae, you're now here, please come inside." says Dara as she pulls the door open wider and allows Chaerin to slip through.

"Thanks," says Chaerin as she enters the room and slumps on the couch.

"Hey babe are you okay?"

Chaerin looks up and forces a weak smile. "Of course I am babe."

"You don't look like you are." sighs Dara as she pats Chaerin's thigh.

"Well, my dad and I had a stupid conversation and Jiyong gave me a hard time." says Chaerin, rolling her eyes, "My dad thinks we're not having a proper relationship and Jiyong was acting like an immature dumb as usual."

Dara holds the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb and releases a sigh. "I really do apologize about what happened between you and your dad and Jiyong's ridiculous behavior."

Chaerin nods. "It's fine Darong. You're not the problem okay?"

"So, explain everything that happened."

"Well, my dad was just complaining that we weren't having a 'proper' relationship. I tried to convince him that we are but he just kept ignoring me. As for Jiyong, he shoved me to the ground because I slapped him."

"May I ask for the reason why you slapped him?"

"He- he called me a d-dyke." says Chaerin, tears suddenly producing in her eyes.

Dara notices the tears forming and pulls Chaerin into a tight embrace. "Chae, did he really call you that?"

Chaerin's voice trembles as her tears threaten to fall. "Y-yes he did."

"Don't pay attention to him. He's just a jerk that wants something that he'll know he'll never get back." Dara says, wiping Chaerin's tears with her shirt sleeve.

"Dara can't you see? It's obvious he wants you back. He's trying to sabotage our relationship and I'm just becoming the victim."

"Don't pity yourself. It's my fault for dragging you all into this."

"It's not your fault though. It's me who was attracted to you in the first place." Chaerin says, a small smile forming across her face.

"Chae, you know that you went to that party because of the invitation I left on the table."

Chaerin's face forms a tint of red. "I uh didn't go to the party because of that."

Dara rolls her eyes and smiles. "Uh yes you did."

"Fine." Chaerin says only to receive Dara giggling, "Wait, does that mean you left it there on purpose?"

"Of course."

"So you were just playing around with me?"

"Well of course. Jiyong and I were still in a relationship when I went there."

Chaerin just ducks her head down but Dara lifts her chin up with her fingers. "No, forget what I said Chae. I really do love you okay? I was just playing around with you at the coffee shop but now our relationship is serious. I really do love you and I don't have any feelings left for Jiyong."

Chaerin smiles a bit but it falters. "Darong, I know that you meant that you love me and I know that I love you too but I don't think this relationship is going to be safe for any of us. I mean, my dad is upset and Jiyong is being such an ."

Dara sighs pulls her into a hug. "Shh, don't say that. Your dad is just an obstacle that we must find a way to overcome. Same for that piece of who apparently has a name."

Chaerin chuckles softly against Dara's shoulder and Dara can't help but allow a small smile to form on her lips.

"You really think we can maintain this relationship?" asks Chaerin who then starts caressing Dara's brown locks.

"Yes I do. We just have to believe in each other okay? We just have to ignore those people who don't agree with our decisions."

Chaerin nods and continues to caress Dara's hair and they stay in that position for an amount of time.


A/N: I am not exactly back but I've decided to be a meanie by posting another chapter well more like a drabble and then to abandon this fanfic again. >:3 I just wanted to see if any of you would actually be surprised about my return. I've decided to keep this fanfic up so if anyone actually did like it they can read it I suppose even though it's a crappy piece of asdfghjkl;. If you check my first account Love4Minute2NE1 often which I doubt you do then you'll see that a lot of my fanfics are Feizy ones or a.k.a Fei x Suzy. It's quite obvious my Chaera feels are gone so if I decide to continue with this, all of the future chapters will be blehblehbleh and of course, bleh. Anyways, thanks for supporting this fic and I hope my Chaera feels return to me so I can continue this fic properly. Bai!~ But no, this fic is so horrible like look at those mistakes asdfghjkl;.