36

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since Chanyeol came back from Hyora's mother's house. He missed those times. Those times that felt like a dream to him. A dream that he didn't want to forget. Those magical days where he felt love and happiness, even though there were some awkward times.

He's going to cherish those moments.

Because it might be the last time he would ever be like that with her.

It's just a midsummer night dream's of his after all ..

 

"Hey .. Did you know that Hyora's leaving tomorrow?", Baekhyun asked as he took a seat beside Chanyeol. He was startled for a bit with the news, but decided to keep cool as if it didn't affect him at all.

"Yah!Did you hear what I just said?!", Baekhyun asked again, slightly tapped on his thigh as Chanyeol didn't give the reaction he was expecting.

"Yes, I did .. So??", Chanyeol replied, trying to be indifferent with his voice. Baekhyun let out a frustated sigh.

"These past few days, you were on roll .. I know it had to do with your short getaway to your ex-mother in-law's house .. I found out that she also went back home while you were gone .. I thought you guys had patched things back!", Baekhyun rumbled. He was infuriated at Chanyeol's blank expression and lack of response.

"Like seriously, man .. What the is ing wrong with you??!!", Baekhyun shouted. His fist wanted to hit Chanyeol's cheek so bad. He couldn't believe how stupid this guy was. It was obvious that he belonged with her and it was stupid to let her go for the second time.

"I told her, okay?!I told her how I feel!But she didn't respond!", Chanyeol exploded. Then, he buried his face into his plams. The threatening tears were about to flow down his cheeks. He knew that she's his source of happiness.

 

She's my life ..

 

But she obviously didn't feel the same. He didn't want to hold her back.

She didn't reciprocate his feelings ..

And there's nothing he could do about it ..

 

"She didn't want me anymore .. Baek, what should I do??", Chanyeol asked. His husky voice became huskier as he cried. Baekhyun couldn't help but to shed a drop of tear beside his bestfriend. He had been with him during his hard times and happy times, and he was about to see him in hardship once again.

He didn't want to see it happen.

He won't let it happen.

 

"You have the whole night to think over .. Her flight is on 9 AM .. Don't think about others .. This is about you and her ..", Baekhyun said. He patted his shoulder softly before leaving his room.

"I really hope you'll make the right choice ..", Baekhyun said as he twisted the doorknob and left after closing the door. Chanyeol stared at the door deeply, as if it would give him the answer to solve his problem.

He thought about it throughout the night. From their first meeting to their wedding day, their first kiss, first night and those sweet moments. Then, his mind flashed back to the day h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter