11

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone gasped when Key kissed Hyora in front of the crowd. Hyora just stood there, not knowing what to do. She looked at her surroundings at the corner of her eyes, with Key’s lips still pressing on hers. A familiar face caught her attention. Her husband in secret, Park Chanyeol, gazed at them. His eyes were flaming with anger and sadness. Then, he slammed the door hardly and left the hall once again. The two pairs of detective eyes looked at them back and forth.

“Should we follow him??”, the guy with a pretty face said.

“Let’s go!”, the other guy with a y dark skin replied. Then, they tailed Chanyeol from behind. When they found Chanyeol, he was sitting on a bench. He grabbed his hair in frustration.

“Hyung, mind to tell us what’s between you and Hyora nuna??We saw everything you did with her at the emergency exit.”, Taemin said.

 

Flashback

 

Taemin was chatting happily with Kai while walking their way to the toilet. Suddenly, they spotted someone who was super familiar in front of the ladies’ room.

“Isn’t that Chanyeol hyung??What’s he doing in front of the ladies’ room?”, Kai asked. Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

“Wait!He’s not gonna go inside, right?He’s quite a derp sometimes.”, Kai said.

“Let’s stop him before he do so!”, Taemin said and pulled Kai with him. They were about to approach him when suddenly Hyora went out of the bathroom. They hid at the nearest wall and secretly eyed Chanyeol and Hyora. Then, they gasped when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed her along with him.

“Why did he do that??Let’s follow them!”, Taemin said. Kai nodded and followed them from behind.

When they reached the emergency exit, they secretly watched them through the small creak at the door.

“OMO!What’s Chanyeol hyung doing??”, Taemin whispered in excitement when he saw Chanyeol trapped Hyora between his arms.

“Keep your voice low, hyung .. Or they’ll hear .. OMG!!”, Kai shrieked in silence when Chanyeol kissed her. They watched the whole kissing scene and went ‘OMO!!OMO!!’ everytime the kiss went hotter and hotter.

“What’s wrong with that hyung??She could get hurt!”, Kai frowned when Chanyeol suddenly let her waist go.

“Save your anger and let’s get the hell out of here!He’ll barge out of this room sooner or later!”, Taemin said and pulled Kai hard. They went back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter