10

My Secret Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After she let out her cry and calmed down, she went back to the hall to join the party. Before that, she went back to the toilet to fix her ruined make up. When she entered the hall, her eyes gazed everywhere to find that one and only person. He was happily chatting with s. Hyora just kept looking at him. Suddenly, his eyes fell on her. Chanyeol and Hyora stared at each other. None of them were trying to look away. Hyora was about to cry when Chanyeol looked away, acting as if nothing happened between them. All she could see in his eyes was guilt.

Park Chanyeol-ssi, I’ve never thought you could be this cruel ..

Sorry, Hyora .. but I’m can’t face you right now .. I have to fix my heart first ..

“Hyora-ah, why are you taking so long?”, a voice greeted her.

“Ani .. My stomach suddenly aching .. Sorry ..”, Hyora said and bowed.

“Since it’s a dance hall, then can I have this dance?”, he suddenly asked. She smiled. Then, she took his hand.

“Sure, Eunhyuk oppa.”, she sweetly smiled at him and walked to the dance floor.

The song played was So Close by Jon McLaughlin. Eunhyuk quickly wrapped his arms to her waist and pulled her closer. Their bodies started to move in sync with the music.

Everyone looked at them in awe. Some of them whispered how they’re a perfect match and such. Key, who was with s and EXO, felt annoyed listening to the comments.

“Wae they ship her and Eunhyuk hyung??They should ship me with her!Wait here guys .. I’m going to get my girl!”, with that, he left the group and walked to the dance floor.

“Omo!Do I smell jealousy and drama just now??You betrayer, Kim Kibum!JongKey doesn't exist from now on!”, Jonghyun shouted. The rest laughed, except one. Chanyeol just looked at Key who was already at the dance floor and danced with Hyora with an indescribable gaze. What am I feeling right now??Jealousy??Anger??Am I attracted to her??Physically or emotionally??Arghhh!!It’s hard!

Without he realizing it, there were two pair of detective-like eyes looked at him and Hyora back and forth suspiciously. Then, they looked at each other and grinned widely.

“Guys, I’m gonna take a walk outside for a while.”, Chanyeol excused himself. He went outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter