Chapter 13

Kris is My Vampire Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Then, I arrived at Han River. I try to searching for Suho, but i can't because to crowded of people. Suddenly, Suho patted your shoulder. "You shocked me." you said while put your hand at your chest. "Mianhae." Suho said while rest his chin on my shoulder. "Let's go we walking around here." Suho said and slided his hand on mine. "Suho, I have something to tell you."you facing him. "What is it?"  We were facing togather. "I...i'm g..getting married." you were looked at the floor. "What?!" Suho shouted. "Don't worry. We can still continue this secret love, alright? I hope you can understand with this. I can't bother my parents. This is only an arranged." you added. "Do you like him?" Suho asked. "Hell NO! I'll never falling for him." you yelled. "So, when the ceremony will be?" Suho asked again "Tommorrow." you said and biting your lower lip. You try to hide your tears. "And, today is the last day i being a single lady." you added. You felt tears flow down to your cheeks. Then, Suho hugged you. "Oppa i need to go now. I wanna to meet my friend." you said and broke the hugged. "Okay. Take care." Suho kissed your forehead. You waved at him. I'm still crying when i took my way to meet my friend.   ---   "Nana-shi." you said while hugged her. "I miss you." you added. "Nana-shi, i have something to tell you." you said and broke the hugged. "What is it?" Nana asked. "I'll getting married tomorrow. Today is my last day i being a single. Tomorrow i'll be someone's.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter