Chapter 5

Back to 2012

 

-Kim So Eun-

Seoul, March 2016

My car stopped when the red light’s on. I went to the music in my car. As usual, I my favorite song. I always turn to this song when I was driving alone, sometimes singing alone in the car as it is now.

I kept singing my favorite song alone.

"Baby give it to ......." my singing stopped when I realized that my cell phone rang.

Boyfriend is calling.

I picked up the phone immediately. "Yobboseyo," I said. "Why, yeobbo? Ooh ... Okay, I’m going to your office first. Bye ... Love you too. "

My boyfriend just told me to go to his office first so that we can take the wedding invitation together by his car. Fortunately, his office is near here.

And I the parking office. I got out of the car while carrying a thermos was given by Omma earlier. After locking the car, I walked inside.

"Annyeong haseyo," said subordinates of my future husband when I got to his office in the main corridor.

"Annyeong haseyo," I said back. It’s nice when you had a future husband that became president director, so everyone knows you. Hihi.

Up in the front office, the secretary greeted me. "Annyeong haseyo."

"Annyeong haseyo. Is my future husband inside?, "I asked.

Secretary nodded. "Yes, director’s inside. Please enter mistress. Director has been waiting for you. "

I nodded, then walked into my lovely future husband’s room.

 

 

 

Seoul, March 2012.

"Kim Bum-ah ...," I muttered guilty.

Junho looked at me earnestly. "So Eun-ssi? Did something happen? "He asked.

I quickly got up and took my bag. "Junho-ssi ... I think I have to go now. There is something," I said. A second later, I ran as hard as I can to the park near the train station.

Although my legs were still extremely sick ... Althought i coundn’t walk normaly... Although I braved the torrential rain without an umbrella ...

I had to find Kim Bum tonight.

I didn’t want him to wait too long. I don’t want him to expose the rain and felt pain ... I didn’t want him get hurt because of me ... I didn’t want him wait my answer too long ... Because actually I ....

Arriving at the park, I did not see anyone. There was only a park bench and trees exposed to rain. That was just me. Alone.

"Kim Bum-ah!" I yelled. I wish he would hear my voice and come to me.

Then, I took the phone out of my bag. I looked for a contact name and will call him Kimbum. But ... Suddenly my cell phone died.

"Damn! Why does the battery runs out!” cursed me.

I feel like I lost. Where’s Kim Bum now? Has he gone home? Is he mad at me? What if he was angry and would not talk to me forever?

"Kim Bum-ah!" I yelled again. I really hope that he would hear my voice then came to see me.

This time I tried to look around the park, but my leg got sicker. I was dropped because of my sprained leg could no longer support me.

I have no hope anymore. I fell in the middle of the park in the rain ...

But suddenly an umbrella shading me. I turned to see who’s shading me with umbrella......

"Junho-ssi," I muttered.

 

 

 

Seoul, March 2016

When I walked into future husband's room, he was lying on the sofa that’s in his office. Looks like he was so tired and didn’t sleep all night. His job that became president demanded to work hard. Moreover, his hobby that creates songs often made ​​him not to sleep all night.

He fell asleep there. I approached cautiously. When he slept, he looked like a baby. Very cute. I sat in front of him, his cheek. Slowly, I kissed her cheek.

However, it had woken him. He smiled at me. "Aah ... A princess has just woke me up," he said.

I laughed. "Hahaha ... Are you just pretending to be asleep? “

He nodded. "Yeah, because I knew if I was sleeping you’ll kiss me quietly," he teased.

I hit his arm. "Better hurry up and get to the printing shop to take our invitation card ,” nag me.

But instead he pulled me into his arms. "I'm not going to wake up before you kissed me," he teased again.

"Hey, haven’t I kissed you when you were pretending to sleep earlier?" nag me.

He loosened his arms, then he pointed to his mouth. "I mean, kiss here. Good morning kiss. "

I put on an angry face, but he pulled at my arm spoiled. "Come on, yeobbo ....,"

I looked irritated, a second later I held up his cheeks and kissed her lips gently. But, he replied my kiss with long-deep kiss.

 

 

 

Seoul, March 2012.

Junho handed me his phone. "Do you want to call someone?" asked him.

I nodded and received his phone. Then, I dialed Kim Bum’s phone number. But there was no answer. I repeated call him several times but still no answer.

Junho looked sorry. "Its better if I take you home now, So Eun-ssi. You’ll be sick if too long here," he said. He glanced at his watch. "It's almost 11 o'clock at night, I'm sure you'll get scolded by your mom at if you aren’t go hom quickly," he said.

I nodded. Junho led me into the apartment parking lot. He led me to one of the luxury cars in the parking lot. A moment later, he opened the car for me. "Come, I'll take you home," he said.

I got in his car carefully. I shiver as my body soaked. I saw him get into the car, too, closed the car door and he was about to start the engine before seeing me shivering.

He moved to take something in the back seat of his car. Shortly after that, he had just wrapped me a towel around my body. Then he held my hand tightly and blew my hand occasionally so my shiver reduced.

I looked at him sadly. My feeling mixed. Between feel guilty to Kim Bum and thrilled to see me Junho treatment. I just want to ... cry.

"So Eun-ssi? Gwenchana?" asked Junho worry. But i just kept crying.

Junho could only look at me confused. "Shhh ... Please, do not cry, So Eun-ssi, "Junho said as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

Instead, I cried even harder. I just do not know what to do now. My feelings are too mixed to be disclosed, only cry that I could for relieving me.

"Shhh ... So Eun-ssi ... Can you stop crying? What if people think I'm misbehave to you?”

 

 

 

Seoul, March 2016.

"Hm ... Hmpph ..., "I muttered in between kisses him.

He kept kissing me passionately, too early kissing like this in the morning. But I understand, maybe he was missing me because we had not met for more than two weeks due to our bussy schedule.

He away his lips from my lips. "Yeobbo, i miss you," he said.

I smiled. Then he kissed my nose for the last time.

We got up from our position a mess, I straightened my hair and buttoning the top two buttons of my shirt. "Yeobbo, now let's go to the printing press."

 

 

 

Seoul, March 2012.

The following day...

Morning. Home.

I opened my eyes hardly, i felt a little dizzy. Then I glanced at the alarm clock, it's almost nine o'clock. And at ten o'clock I had to campus to meet Mr. Park and Junho for discussions sponsor for art exhibition.

I get up from my bed, then went downstairs to have breakfast. There Omma was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Oh, you're awake?" Said Omma.

"Yeah ... You haven’t see me sleeping peacefully, right?" I said casually.

Omma hit my arm using a napkin in his hand. "Ya! Can you speak more politely with your Omma? "

I winced. "Hehehe ... Mianhae, Omma," I said, sitting casual and grabbed toast that made by ​​Omma. I ate it with gusto, I was extremely hungry this morning.

Omma suddenly whispered to me. "So Eun-ah ... Who's the man to take home you last night? He's handsome and so responsible, "teased Omma. "Did he you Namja chingu?"

I frown. What did Omma just saying? Wait.... Is that.....

 

Flashback

Yesterday night. Junho’s car.

"So Eun-ssi ... What's wrong with you? Are there any big problem being upon you? You look so sad," asked Junho. That time, he was driving towards my home.

But I do not speak anything other than sobbing.

Junho sighed. "OK, if you can not tell it now. I know what you feel, only tears can make you relief. If you’re tired, you can sleep now,”

And then I do not remember anything .....

Flashback end.

 

Uh! Did I fall asleep?! Did I fall asleep in Junho’s car?!!

Aah ... So Eun-ah! Why are you so stupid? How many fools that you did in front of Junho, ha? You just met him but there’re so many mistakes that you just did!

 Aaa ... Right now I do not want anything other than ......... dead.

"Yesterday, he asked me very politely to take you to your room because you were asleep," said Omma happy. "Just so you know, he carried you up to your room. He also told me to change your clothes, because the your clothes wet. Ooh ... Meossitta," said Omma again.

"Omma ...," I muttered.

"Ah! This is I remember most, he carried you with the bride style! Ommo ... I'd love him to be your husband later. He was very handsome, cool, tall and responsible, "said Omma again.

"Omma ... Stop it, "I muttered.

But suddenly Omma ran to grab something. Then she came back and handed me a thermos bottle. "Today you go to college right? Ah ... Give it to him. Raisin tea is great for man, "said Omma.

"Omma .... Stop it!!!!!"

 

10 am. College.

I walked down the campus. I wanted to go to the Mr. Park’s office this morning, to discuss sponsorship for art exhibition to be held soon.

I stopped when passing through the music hall. I peeked, curious. Because the music hall was never opened. I saw a man standing there alone. Looks like I know him. I tried to get to know more closely.

And it’s true ... He ...

"Kim Bum-ah?" I called.

He turned to me. "So Eun-ah ...," he muttered.

Suddenly I felt my whole body heating up, my guilt evaporated see. My tears flow. I quickly ran to him and hugged him. "Kim Bum-ah ... Mianhae, I did not come to the park yesterday as Mr. Park told an impromptu meeting, and after that I fell and then ...... "

"So Eun-ah mianhae ... I don’t like you anymore. "

 

 

 

To be continue....

 

HBU guys? :) What do you want for the next?