Chapter 9

Back to 2012

 

                                                                                                        

-Author’s POV-

 

If ever you wondered if you touched my soul yes you do
Since I met you I'm not the same 
You bring life to everything I do
Just the way you say hello 
With one touch I can't let go
Never thought I'd fall in love with you...*

 

The strains of the song Because of You by Keith Martin be the wedding backsound. At Lotte Hotel the wedding was held. With a romantic design and filled with a sprinkling of white roses everywhere. There is a magnificent altar at the front. On the right and  left side, there were Junsso’s wedding photos. They invited alot of people, including relatives, and friends.

Near the entrance there was a board that is used to write some wedding congratulations. Stepping seven o'clock, the people began to arrive and write the wedding congratulation one by one. They seemed very pleased to welcome the Junsso’s wedding. These few of them...

 


 

Kyaaa ... Chukhae! You are perfect couple, handsome and beautiful. We are glad you are finally getting married. Congratulations!

-Chansung and Ye-Eun-

 


 

 

 

 


 

Smiley eyes couple finally get married! Chukha hamnida ^^

-Jung Il Woo-

 


 

 

 

 


 

Congratulations on your marriage! Hurry to have children, because our children will be good friends and let’s get a family gather. Haha =]

-Khuntoria-

 


 

 

 

 


 

Chukhae! Hopefully your marriage brings happiness and ever lasting. Love, care and understand each other is the best key.

PS: idk why suddenly i could write a beautiful words like that since i’m still single-_-

-Min Jun-

 


 

 

 

 


 

Finally married! Jason just told us that he wanted to have baby cousin. Hurry make a baby!!! =P

-Taecyeon and Suzy-

 


 

 

 

 


 

Happy wedding! Sincerely wishing you both have a everlasting love and happily ever after^^

-Vaness Wu-

 


 

 

 

 


 

I feel awkward of writing this cause i still can’t believe that you both suddenly get married. I’m feeling like i’m ur guardian angel cause I made you both met.

Oh forget it.

Just like others i just want to say congratulations for your marriage....

-Park Jin Young (Mr. Park)-

 


 

         

While in the dressing room, So Eun was looking at herself in the mirror. Wedding dress, veil, gloves, shoes and makeup was extremely looked perfect for her. She looked like an angel. And her happines tonight couldn’t be described of anything.

She will be Junho’s wife tonight and forever. He would become her fellow, no one can separate them except death. Because they were be bounded by something sacred called marriage.

So Eun smiled when she saw a shadow that is reflected from the mirror, there was a girl who peeked behind the door.

"Unnie, you're so pretty!" She shouted. A second later, she was walking towards So Eun. "I am your bridemaid tonight," she said.

She is Lee Ji Eun. The one and only Junho’s sister, she was three years younger than him. She is very cute, smart and has a good voice. She is currently dating with Jang Wooyoung, who worked as a vice president of a record company headed by Junho.

Ji Eun hugged her from behind. "Unnie, are you happy?"

So Eun nodded. "Ne, I'm really really really happy,"

"Chukkae, Unnie... "said Ji Eun. "Be a good wife to Junho oppa. He loves you so much. He will do anything to make a girl that he loves live happily. And I know that you are the right girl for him. I’m glad the girl is you, Unnie.”

So Eun nodded. "Thank you, Ji Eun. You are very good ... Thank you to accept me, "said So Eun moved.

Suddenly a voice burst behind. Lee's parents joined them. "Whoaa uli-eun ttal maeu yeppeune (our daughters are very beautiful)," said Junho’s mom. Then she went to hold So Eun’s red cheeks gently, "Neomu Yeoppo," she says.

Junho’s Dad glanced at his watch. "It’s time. We should get to the altar, So Eun, "he said, then he held out his hand to her. So Eun smiled and accepted it.

While in the other dressing room, Omma had a serious talk with Junho, she looked very sad and tears were falling down from her eyes.

"Junho-yah ... You know that So Eun's father died when he was seventeen years old. She had a difficult time at that time because she lossed of a father figure. And I can’t imagine how sad So Eun because of her father can’t see her married with a good man like you, " she said.

Junho held Omma’s hand gently. "Omma... Don’t worry. So Eun have me now. I'll make So Eun the happiest woman on earth, I promise, "said Junho.

Omma wipe her tears. "Thank you. When I first saw you I'm sure you're a very nice person. I'm glad So Eun found you, you are perfect for us. "

Junho laughed. "Omma ... You should not have said that ..., "

Suddenly, he heard a door open. Omma and Junho suddenly looked toward the source.

Wooyoung came and said. "Junho-yah ... it's time. "

 

***

 

The wedding started. Five children walking in front of the cast while spreading white roses. So Eun walked with Junho's dad and hand down the aisle gracefully behind. Meanwhile, Ji Eun followed behind her while holding So Eun’s long grown’s tail. That was the most beautiful moment that she ever experienced before.

Junho got paralyzed. He thought that So Eun looked like an angel fell from the sky. She looked very beautiful, she hopes that So Eun wore that dress every day.

When So Eun and Junho’s dad approached, Junho held out his hand to her. She accepted it. Finally,  they sacred marriage vows which was be the main requirement of this marriage.

"Me, Lee Junho. Marrying Kim So Eun. Whatever happens I will protect and respect her. I will be nice to our parents and I will be a good husband for her. "

"Me, Kim So Eun. Married to Lee Junho. Whatever happens I will protect and respect him. I will be nice to our parents and I will be a good wife for him."

Afterward, Ji Eun came and brought their wedding ring box. It's time to exchange rings. Junho put ring on her finger and then she did the same thing.

From now on, they were officially married. No more to be afraid of, nothing left to hide, and nothing else that needs to worry about. Because they are bonded to each other by the sacred thing called marriage.

 

 

 

***

It’s not enough that you love me for me 
You reached inside and touched me eternally
I love you best explains how I feel for you…*

 

Hotel room, 1:00 a.m

So Eun leaned against the back of the bed, then grabbed a stack of greeting cards located on a small table nearby. So Eun read them one by one. She giggled cause of reading funny words written on it occasionally.

Junho came out of the bathroom, he had just refresh his body from long wedding party. Then, he came to So Eun, leaned his head on her lap.

So Eun smiled. "Are you tired?"

Junho nodded. "Yes,"

So Eun his hair, then lowered her head and kissed his lips gently. Junho smiled, "I'm no longer tired now," he said. And it made So Eun pinched cheeks Junho with exasperation. "You really ...,"

Junho giggled. But after a moment he was silent. He was like thinking about something but So Eun didn’t realize it, she still read the greeting card without notice him.

"Yeobbo ...," called Junho suddenly.

"Hmm?"

"If Kim Bum still alive and then he said love to you once again. So who will you choose? Me or him? "He asked.

So Eun looked surprised by his sudden question. She silent, then put the greeting cards on a small table near the bed slowly. To be honest she was very confused to answer. Because the truth she still didn’t know the feeling what she feels. Who’s her true love, Junho or ... Kimbum.

"I do not know," she said then.

Junho frowned. "Why?"

So Eun sighed for a moment. "What if I choose Kimbum?" she teased.   Suddenly Junho looked sulky. "If you choose it, maybe we would not be like this," he said. "Hm... I'm tired. I want to sleep, "and then he got up from her lap and then went to bed.

So Eun smiled at her husband, then she pulled the covers and went to sleep. She looked at Junho’s back, he seemed sulky to her. But it’s fair that he was sulky. Because she prefers a man other than her own husband.

She hugged Junho from behind. "Junho-yah ... Are you mad at me? "He asked.

"Aniyo ..," muttered Junho.

"Chincha?"

"Hm .. m."

"If you ask me who I choose between you and Kim Bum, I would definitely choose Kim Bum," she muttered. "Because he was my best friend from childhood. I knew him a lot longer than I've known you. He’s the on who took care of me, protect me, and comfort me when I was sad even before I knew you. He was like an angel that descended from heaven for me. "

Junho silent, trying to make sense of what she said, trying not to be jealous, but somehow his whole body heats up. Jealousy had burned himself.

So Eun started saying, "But ... God says another scenario, my angel had to fly to heaven again. Because it may be his time to take care of me already run out. At first I thought I would be lonely. But it turns out I saw a man who was waiting out there, with a look of anxiety and worried if I was okay. And it turns out, the man is you. The man who sent me instead. Someone better, even better than an angel. "

Junho turned to face So Eun, hugged her tightly. He kissed the top of her head lovingly, "I love you," he said.

So Eun buried her face in his chest. "Do you still mad at me?"     

Junho loosened his arms, then gave her a long kiss. So Eun closed her eyes, feeling the sensation is given him that. Feel how soft his lips touched her lips, their tongues met which make it all like an electric shock to her.

Somehow the atmosphere of the room became heated when Junho started to move on top her. Kissed her passionately, then move on to the jaw, then her neck. So Eun wrapped her arms around his neck.

Junho leaned his forehead against hers. Their breathing labored. "We'll see a few rounds, and then I will forgive you."

 

 

*The magic in your eyes 
True love I can’t deny
When you hold me I just lose control
I want you to know that I’m never letting go
You mean so much to me I want the world to see,
It’s because of you

 

 

***

 

So Eun woke up when the alarm rang. Then struggled to take the alarm and turn it off before Junho woke up. She glanced at her husband who still fast asleep. He still hugged her. His head rests on her neck, while his hands clutching her belly. She could feel his warm breath blowing.

So Eun took his hands around his stomach tightly. Then his hair and kissed his lips briefly. She smiled when remembering what happened last night. An exhausting night but she really liked it. Last night was the best night ever.

She got up and took her pajamas which scattered on the floor. She wore quickly, and then moved to the balcony of the room to see the sights of Seoul in the morning before they go to Rome for a honeymoon.

"Good morning Seoul" she muttered.

"Good morning" a voice from behind responded. Suddenly she felt someone hugged her from behind, it made her surprised.

So Eun sighed. "Junho-yah! You startled me, "she cried.

Junho giggled "Mianhae" he said casually.

She turned to him so the distance they are now very close. They are smiling happily, looking at the best grace they sees now. Then Junho kissed her eyes gently. "I love you."

So Eun smiled sweetly. "Thank you for loving me.”

Junho his face to So Eun. His lips touched her lips. They kissed so long. Like there's no tomorrow. They forget everything, they feel like nobody in this world except them.

 

 

Three months later ...

"Yeobbo, where’s  my tie?"

So Eun bring his tie hobbered. Then, wore to him nicely. Junho looked at his wife with wonder. Lately her face was always pale and she was vomiting in the morning frequently.

He holding her forehead. "Yeobbo, are you sick?"

She shook his head. "Lately i always headache, sometimes had stomatache and I always ------"

Her words interrupted when she suddenly ran to the bathroom to vomit. Junho directly concerned. Followed her into the bathroom. He kept thinking of something. And suddenly something occurred to him. He smiled unbelievable.

“Seolma?” muttered him. While massaged her back, he said."You're supposed to check your period. And i’m feeling like there’ll be new member in our little family.”

 

 

 

*Keith Martin - Because Of You

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HY GUUYYYS I'M SORRY FOR LOONG UPDATE. 

I WONDER THIS CHAP ISN'T LIKE WHAT U EXPECTED. BUT I WAS TRYING MY BEST...:(

OKAY, I WANNA ASK YOU FOR THE NEXT STORY....

1. ADD ONE MORE CHAPTER OF JUNSSO (CHAP 10-THERE'LL BE JUNSSO LITTLE FAMILY) THEN BONUS CHAPTER (CHAP 11-BUMSSO EDITION)

OR

2.  END OF JUNSSO AND BONUS CHAPTER DIRECTLY ( CHAP 10-BUMSSO EDITION)

THANK YOU GUYS! HOPE U LIKE IT, AND COMMENT FOR NEXT STORY!

 

 

                                                                                               

ANNYEONG~~~~~~~