Chapter 3

Back to 2012

 

-Kim So Eun-

Seoul, March 2016

Omma suddenly opened my door harshly. She peeking at  me on the crack of the door, but I could see that she was glared at me. "So Eun-ah, you take a bath now or I'll kill you?" Threatened Omma.

I hurriedly put my diary on the table and smiled to Omma. "Ne ... Omma! I'll take a shower now, do not worry!"I said then ran to the bathroom.

But before I went into the bathroom Omma call. "So Eun-ah ... Wait! "

"Why, Omma?"

"Your husband will pick you up right?"

 

 

 

Seoul, March 2012

Midnight in My Room.

"Because I like you."

Kim Bum’s confession in ddokbuki stand last night was still filled my mind. I could still remember clearly how his hoped-gaze on me that night. He looked really serious and there was no joke at all.

And all this makes me coldn’t sleep. It has been several times I change my sleeping position, but even if I can’t close my eyes.

Suddenly the phone rang. There is an incoming message. I opened it up ...

 

From: Kim Bum

I'm sure you're sleeping now. But I just want you to know, I can not sleep tonight. Because I'm thinking of you. What I said was true. I really like you ...

I'm curious how you feel unto me, I'm waiting for your answer tomorrow morning. I'll pick you up.

Goodnight, So Eun ... Sweet dreams =)

 

Aaa! I quickly closed my face. I was so embarrassed. The message he sent me just made me melted, somehow. I think tonight I will not sleep. Even if I sleep, maybe a shadow Kim Bum will fulfill my dream.

 

The Following Day...

Morning. My room.

I have repeatedly changing my hairstyle, polishing powder, and put on mascara and eyeliner. But I felt I was not too pretty to Kim Bum this morning.

Wait ...

Why did I suddenly become like this huh?

"So Eun-Ah," called Omma, she peered at my bedroom door. "Kim Bum is waiting at the gate. Hurry up. "

I nodded, then smoothed my hair once again, took my bag and then ran down to the bottom. Arriving at the gate...

Kim Bum stood in front of me while smiling, his smile was attractive as usual but for some reason this time the smile looked weird. I was behind him with a strange smile. "Better to fast to the station, or we'll miss the train."

He nodded and then we walked to the train station. Not as usual, on the way to the station we silenced. Strange atmosphere enveloped us. Perhaps because of  Kim Bum’s confession last night which made ​​it all this way.

Until we arrived campus we still silent, finally when I would go to class, he spoke ...

"Um ... So Eun-ah ..., "he called.

  I turned to look at him. "Why?"

"I want to know how ... your feelings unto me, "he muttered.

Deg!

The question was like a heart attack unto me. I do not know what to say because I really don’t know how my feeling to him. Maybe because we've been friends for too long, to the point that I couldn’t tell whether I felt for him is really love or just like a friend.

"Kim So Eun!" Suddenly I heard a voice calling me. I turned, Dae Jung was running towards me. He set the breath for a moment. "You ... You is called Mr. Park. He told you to go his office now, "he said.

I frown. What’s the matter with Mr. Park? "Ne ... Ne ... Gomawo, "I said. Later, Dae Jung left.

I looked at Kim Bum. "Kim Bum-ah ... Mianhae, I have to go to Mr Park’s office no," I said, weird. "Um ... To your question, I'll answer it this afternoon in the park near the train station. Wait for me there at 4 pm, "I said.

Then, I walked into the Mr. Park’s office with mixed feelings.

I knocked on the door of the office carefully.

Mr. Park saw me and told me to sit in the front seat of his desk. "Annyeong haseyo, Songsaengnim," I said.

Suddenly Mr. Park held out his hand to shake hands with me. I take his hand hesitantly. "Congratulations, Kim So Eun. You've chosen to be secretary of the largest art exhibition on this university."

"Ehh?" I asked in shock.

Mr. Park went took the stack of documents on his desk corner. "These are proposals art exhibition last year, because the soft copy is gone because of the virus. So you have to type it again with little change. Give to me this afternoon, I will wait you in my office, "said Mr. Park casually.

"Ehh?" I can not hide my shock. How could this old man told me to type this vast document?!!

"If you don’t give me this afternoon," said Mr. Park sarcastically while stare at me. Suddenly he his face to me, which instantly made ​​me more shocked anymore. "I'll kill you," he whispered.

 

 

5 hours later ...

I ran as fast as I could towards the train station with this stack of documents in my tote bag. Just so you know, this document is very heavy, especially since I had brought from home to campus.

It's nearly half past four in the afternoon. If I didn’t get there soon I officially would be killed by Mr. Park.

I quickly raced when I heard the train is leaving soon. I just jumped just before the train runs, but that’s my body instead staggered falling on the train and suddenly I fell override a person's body. I am afraid that can only close my eyes. I could feel that I was falling now.

"Can ... You ... Get up ... From ... Top of ... My body?"asked a man with a haltingly.

I opened my eyes and was shocked when a man's face very close to me not more than five centimeters in front of me. I quickly got up and tidied myself. For a moment I realized embarrassed to know that all the passengers on the train looked at me and him with strange look.

The man got up, cleaning his body. He was young, looks like the same age with me. He is handsome and tall. His face looked peeved to me. He took my tote bag that containing documents that fell beside him. "Is this yours?" He asked as he handed it to me.

I nodded and accepted it. "I'm sorry. Once again I'm sorry, "I said sorry while bowed to him many times.

"Just forget it," he said briefly.

I said nothing. Maybe he's mad at me for making him so ashamed. Aaah ... So Eun-ah! Babo ya!

Shortly after that, the train arrived. Train doors open and the man rushed out of the station. I also rushed out of the train and walked to the campus which is located near the train station. But apparently, he was also went to the same direction as me.

But the man turned to the campus. Oh ... whether he also study here? But why do I never see him? I keep going behind him until we got to the Mr. Park’s office corridor. And surprisingly ... he also turned to the Mr Park's office!

Hesitantly I walked into the Mr. Park's office. "Annyeong haseyo," I said.

Mr. Park smiled. "Lee Jun Ho, he will be your partner. She was secretary of art exhibition, "he said. The man turned to look me. I could see that he was surprise to see me.

The man and Mr. Park hastily stood up when I approached. "Kim So Eun, he is Lee Jun Ho, the president of art exhibition.”

He was named Lee Jun Ho was bowed. "Annyeong haseyo, Lee Jun Ho imnida."

I also bent. "Annyeong haseyo, Kim So Eun imnida."

 

 

 

March 2016

I came out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a towel. I heard that my phone rang. There were phone calls.

Boyfriend is calling ...

I picked up the phone. "Yeobbo, you're going to pick me up, right? What? Are you still in office? Oh ... You'll be waiting there? Okay ... What if after that we have lunch together? Ne ... I love you." said me. After hung up the phone, I smiled with pleasure. I couldn't wait to see my future husband. Cause we would take our wedding invitation soon.....

 

 

 

HBU guys? So you think who's So Eun's future husband? :)