Chapter 4

Back to 2012

 

-Kim So Eun-

Seoul, March 2012

I hurriedly chasing Junho who walked out from Mr. Park’s office when we were done the small conference. I just want to apologize for the incident on the train earlier.

"Junho-ssi ... Wait!" I shouted to him.

But it seems he did not hear me, instead he went on and did not look back at all. I was getting after him. "Junho-ssi ... I'm sorry! I just want to apologize for the incident on the train earlier. Junho-ssi ... Chincha mian ........ "

AAA!! Braaak!!

I have not finished completing my words, I suddenly fell fell down on the floor. I just tripped over my own feet. This time I felt that I was really stupid. I looked up, I saw Junho was standing in front of me as he reached out his hand to help me up.

"I forgive you," he said as he reached out his hand to me.

I got his hand with a great embrassement. But it wasn’t until five seconds, I fell back. My feet are too sick to stand up, my legs seemed to discolate. Junho went to sit in front of me to see the condition of my foot, he was massaged my foot.

"Auuw! It’s hurt!" I yelled when he massaged my feet.

"Looks like your leg’s sprain. I’m sure that you can’t walk if your leg condition like this,"he said. "Where is your house? I'll take you home, "he said.

"How do you take me home?" I asked.

 Suddenly he turned to me, and then pointed to his back. "Come. I'll piggyback yours. Because it looks like you can not walk," he said. "But first I'll take you to my apartment to treat your feet. My apartment near here anyway, "he said.

He took my bag and looped it around his neck. "Get on," he said.

With hesitation, I put my arms around his neck, then he started lifting me. I suddenly became nervous. He carried me to his apartment.

 

 

Apparently his apartment not far from our campus, maybe just a little more than 500 meters, on the way there the people stare at us with strange-look. Yet somehow made ​​me more nervous.

"Which major you are?" He asked, breaking the silence as we way into the apartment.

"I'm majoring in theater. How about you? But, seems that I've never seen you around our campus yet, "I said.

"I'm majoring in music. I was just coming there, because the last few months I went to Paris for the exchange of students, "he said.

Aah ... Junho looked very smart, no wonder why Mr. Park directly chose Junho as president of art exhibition despite he was just came here.

"Aah ... Are you in a same age with me? What year you were born?"I asked.

"Maybe we are same age, I was born in '90. How about you?" he asked. Apparently he was younger than me. Secretly I've been anxious to be called 'noona' by someone.

I clear my throat. "I was born in '89," I said.

"Should I call you 'noona'?" he asked.

Suddenly I felt embarrassed. "Um ... I'm not asking you to call me noona, "I said.

I could feel that he bear his laugh. "I know if you want me to call you noona," he said.

 "Forget it, just call me by my name. Anyway if you call me 'noona' I look older, "my said in evasion.

He laughed. "Hahaha ... Okay if that's what you want, "he muttered. Then, Junho entered in a luxury apartment building. He carried me up to his apartment that located on the 15th floor.

He looked confused for a moment. "Eng ...," he muttered. "Can ... You ... Get my apartment key in the pocket of my pants?” asked Junho shame.

"Ohh ... Okay, "I said. Then my hand moved to search for the keys in his pocket. I could feel my cheeks flushed with embarrassment now. Considering I and Junho just getting to know each other and now I have 'touched' his pants ... And you know, the pants were close to sensitive spot that um ....

Oh! So Eun-ah! What are you thinking?!!

"This," I said after took the key in his pocket difficulty, huh just you know ... It was a very hard struggle!

"Can you open the door? You know that both of my hands are holding your body, "he said.

"Ne," I said. Then, he leaned to get me comfortable to open his apartment. The apartment is open, now he walked in while carrying me. His apartment is very nice and looks very comfortable. A second later, Junho get me down on the sofa in the living room.

"Aigooo," complained as he dropped his.

I looked sorry for him. "Junho-ssi ... Mianhae, "I said.

Junho did not answer, he was hurried to the kitchen that next to living room and pour the warm water in a footbath. He brought it to me and put the footbath in my sprained leg. For a moment, he was massaging my feet, he looked up at me. "How does it feel? Is it better?" asked Junho.

I looked at him, he's too good. First, I've made ​​him fell down behind me and made him embarrassed in the train earlier. Second, he was carrying me because I could not walk because of sprains. Third, he massaged my feet in warm water...

I was very touched to see it.

"Junho-ssi ... Mianhae ... I've had too much trouble you ..., "I said.

He looked up at me. "How many times you apologize to me? I'm acting like this because you're my secretary and we will work together. I just do not want my work partner was sick and did not up in the taking care of art exhibition three months later, "he said.

For some reason, all of a sudden I was holding his hand. "Junho-ssi ..."

He looked surprise because I was holding his hand all of sudden. "Hm?"

"Gomawo."

 

 

March 2016.

"Omma, I go out now!” shout me to Omma while went down to the garage to get out by the car.

Omma suddenly ran to me. "So Eun-Ah wait!" she yelled at me.

"Why, Omma?" I asked.

Omma handed me a thermos bottle. "Give this raisin tea to your future husband. This drink is good for man."

 

 

March 2012.

Junho handed me a cup of tea. "A cup of tea is very nice while enjoying rainfall." he said.

I smiled and accepted it. "Gomawo," I said. I glanced toward the window, when it is raining heavily and it was very enjoyable if you saw rain accompanied with a cup of hot tea.

Junho smiled. "How many times have you said thank you to me?"

I laughed. "Hahaha ... Miahae. "

Junho laughed. "And also how many times you say sorry to me?"

"Hahahahaa ... So then I would not say anything, "I said.

"Hajhima...  I love listening  your voice, "he muttered.

I looked at him briefly and then looked down ashamed. What he just said made me melt. Suddenly we were silent for a moment, there was only the sound of rain is heard. But it is very comfortable and I want to linger with a situation like this ... With him ...

"So Eun-ssi."

"Junho-ssi."

We laughed as we call each other simultaneously. I really love feeling like this. It’s comfortable.

"You go first," he said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He glanced at his watch. "It's almost ten o'clock at night," he said.

As struck by a lightning, I suddenly remembered something. I hastily grabbed my bag, searching for my phone and open it.

30 missed calls from Kimbum.

5 messages from Kimbum.

I hastily opened one message.

 

From: Kim Bum

So Eun-ah ... You must have're trouble now that you couldn't see me. Don't worry, I'll wait till you come. In this park. =)

 

Suddenly my heart like stopped beating. I was feeling guilty to Kimbum, he was must’ve been waiting in the garden when heavy rain like this.

"Kim Bum-ah ...," I muttered guilty.

 

 

To be continue....