Chapter 5

Marked

WARNING: Has the F word...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few days passed and its christmas eve... Everyone was happy while you were all ignorate and cold hearted...

 

"Ahreum? During these couple of weeks, you been acting weird.. Can you tell us why?" Baekhyun asked

"TTYL" you said and went out the door..

 

You were freezing and then when you looked at yourself.. You realized you wore this...

 

 

The good thing was that you wore a coat and had a cup of coffee...  You kept shivering while you were walking... You arrived at a near by park, the snow covering the grass... It looked so beautiful.. But you didnt admit it...

 

Then you remembered who you use to be before you got the mark..  A happy, sweet, bubbly girl.. You started having memories of you, yumi, l.joe, baekhyun, chunji, noona and ali... A tear fell from your eye.. Before you dated the bad gangster Sungyeol.. You had a crush on L.joe but when you asked him if he liked you... He said no, which broke your heart.. Then you decided to date Sungyeol after that... And your feelings for l.joe faded... Whenever he tries making you laugh, you cant laugh.. Or when he tries saying sweet things, you dont blush... Your heart is frozen... Your heart doesnt seem to do anything but beat per second... You started crying... At the fact that you changed... In your head, you just want to get this life over with.... You placed your coffee cup on the ground just 2 inches away from your foot... You grabbed the knift out of your bag... Yes, you carry a knift just in case anything bad happens to you.. The knift was a few centimeters away from your stomach... "Im finally leaving this sick world... Thank you" you yelled and almost stabbed your stomach until someone stopped you... You turned around and it was l.joe... You dropped the knift..

 

"What do you want?" i yelled

He didnt answer but just look at me...

"Do you know how long i waited to do this? And if your thinking what is she doing this for... Its not because of you or anyone else... Its because of my horrible ed up life... You wont even understand if i tell you..." i yelled... I was also crying.. idk why but i just had to let it out...

 

L.joe didnt answer but he read what you were thinking.... " everything in the world.. my life.. what happened to me.. Stupid Sungyeol" That was what you were thinking

 

"Ahreum.. Calm down..." he said and hugged you

 

You didnt feel anything.. Just hatred and pain... You cried it out... Its official your feelings for l.joe faded... Where you cant take it back...

 

Your heart ached while hugging l.joe... And then your head starting to hurt... You feel on the ground, hitting your knees hard on the ground.. Your hand over your shirt, where the heart is... You closed you eyes and cried more.. The pain hurted... You just wanted to get away from it but you tried standing up but you keep falling... L.joe tries helping you up... But once again, you fall hard on your knees... He helped you up and just carried you... You were unconscious, after you were carried...

 

---

 

L.joes pov:

 

I followed her after she left... And then she stopped near the park... I saw her have a knift in her hand and i rushed to her, and threw a rock just to distract her... She turned around...  She yelled at me... She never yells at me... Something is just bothering her probably... I read her mind and then pop... I knew what she was hurt from...  I already knew she had a boyfriend, but i didnt know he was a gangster... I told her to calm down and i hugged her... My heart was beatting really fast... I wish i could tell her how i feel but im just to scared too... She dropped on the floor, and her knees probably heart.. Her hand near her heart... She cried more.... I helped her up but she fell... And then i helped her get up but this time instead of letting her stand... I carried her... She was unconscious after 5 minutes of walking... I arrived at Ahreum apartment.. Seeing Yumi asleep, and Yoona and Baekhyun making out...

 

"Hey, go get a room..." i said

 

There facings were red... I put Ahreum on the couch... 

 

"Where did you find ahreum and how is she?" Baekhyun asked

"Shes fine but she almost killed herself..." i said

"This is not like ahreum at all... So i heard about your secret..." Baekhyun said

"What?!?" i said, shocked

"Your sister told me that everyone in the Lee family has 1 power?..." Baekhyun said

After hearing that, i was calm.. Good thing he didnt know about my crush on Ahreum... 

"Yea..." i said and did a fake smile

"I want to ask you a flavor?" Baekhyun said

"Sure what is it?" i said

He looked at Yoona and yoona looked at him...

 

"Byunghun... He wants you to take care of Ahreum... Meaning Protect her, love her and date her... He wants her to have a good person to be by..." Yoona said

"Okay..." i said... Yay, i got his permission... I yelled in my mind...

"Wait.. Why?" i asked

"Im going to be out of town with Yoona and EXO for vacation..." Baekhyun said

"Okay..." i said

"Oh, and if you dont date by next week... Im going to tell your noona to make you date her or i might convice ahreum to date you..." he said and smiled...

 

"And also, if you break my little sisters heart... I will break you.." he said and stared at me..

 

I carried Ahreum to her room.. Shes so innocent when shes asleep... I said to myself... I put her on her bed and kissed her forehead... I will never make you hurt when your with me.. I promise to love you with all my heart... I whispered and smiled... 

 

______________

 

The longest chapter i ever wrote... 0.o No gifs today... Im not in the mood... I hate dance at my school... And its cute, that l.joe likes her ( you )